Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Advice Me On What To Do Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Me On What To Do Please (1440 Views)

Pls Advice Me In This Matter. / I'm Going To Singapore, Advice Me. / My American Woman Went To Report Me For Not Divorce To The Embassy.advice Me Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me On What To Do Please by mukthar2000(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2015
Hello friends,
Pls I need the serious and mature mind to advice me on what to do pls,
I am jobless for some months,but their is tendency for me that b4 next year I would get another job that we fetch me up to #70000 salary,but a friend of my that is traveling agent assure me that the we apply South African Visa for me free to travel to SA so that I can search for job to be doing their just to balance my present conditions.But what board me was how much salary can I be paid at SA, What if I travel to SA and I was call to come for the one I was expecting in nigeria here, And what is the tendency that the salary to paid at SA will be up to d one I was waiting for here in my country, and I have my lovely kids here and wife waiting for what to bring for them.pls advice me
Re: Advice Me On What To Do Please by justwise(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2015
You are about to waste that flight ticket money to SA because your friend can't get you a visa that will allow you to work legally in SA. He is just deceiving you

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do Please by mukthar2000(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2015
justwise:
You are about to waste that flight ticket money to SA because your friend can't get you a visa that will allow you to work legally in SA. He is just deceiving you
Thank u justwise,
Not that the want to get me a legall Visa to work their,the plan was when I get their I we search for job myself
Re: Advice Me On What To Do Please by Henix(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2015
mukthar2000:
Hello friends,
Pls I need the serious and mature mind to advice me on what to do pls,
I am jobless for some months,but their is tendency for me that b4 next year I would get another job that we fetch me up to #70000 salary,but a friend of my that is traveling agent assure me that the we apply South African Visa for me free to travel to SA so that I can search for job to be doing their just to balance my present conditions.But what board me was how much salary can I be paid at SA, What if I travel to SA and I was call to come for the one I was expecting in nigeria here, And what is the tendency that the salary to paid at SA will be up to d one I was waiting for here in my country, and I have my lovely kids here and wife waiting for what to bring for them.pls advice me
English!

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do Please by Sleek123: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
IDGAF Bro I urgently need a place to crash pending when I get hostel... bro plsss I'm missing lectures already... Plsss can I crash at your place for like a week pls
Re: Advice Me On What To Do Please by IDGAF(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sleek123:
IDGAF Bro I urgently need a place to crash pending when I get hostel... bro plsss I'm missing lectures already... Plsss can I crash at your place for like a week pls
So sorry am just replying u.Issues lyk dis are not one u cud give an immediate answer.

I must say bro! Inasmuch as I wud pretty much want 2 help,as a part of me wants 2.I'll say no.Besides unlike the other monickers on unilorin's thread I am accustomed 2.I really don't know u and den inviting u over 2 stay 4 a week? I av ran out of trust bro over the years.Am really so sorry.Least I cud do is help in looking 4 accomodation if u're interested.Please 4giv me.I av trusted nd helped people ova the years and be taken 4 a cruise and a fool.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do Please by sammyhands: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2015
mukthar2000:

Thank u justwise,
Not that the want to get me a legall Visa to work their,the plan was when I get their I we search for job myself

bros your best bet is to chill in Nigeria and make things work. for a start SA is not a good place to look for job without a valid visa. and I will strongly advice except you have a work permit don't do anything shady.There are more opportunity to hustle (menial jobs) more in Nigeria than SA
Re: Advice Me On What To Do Please by samtol4(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
@OP The plan look good and sweet but getting jobs in SA is not easy like before .First ,you are coming with Visiting visa and no company will employ you .Second ,Changing status from visitor visa to work permit can be very cumbersome infact the new immigration laws don't allow that .However if you are science oriented,Medical field or with special skills you can get offer but it is not automatic you will contend with Indians,Pakistan and other foreigners .Since you have kids it is advisable you stay Nigeria pending when you have "good money"relocating is capital intensive and a lot of Nigerians here are compelled to marry SA women in order to survive and some take menial jobs to survive .Please what is your field of study?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Me On What To Do Please by mukthar2000(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2016
I reallygive thanks to all my Nairalander,I am called to resumed back to my work still as QC in cement company. Thanks for ur advice guys

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Go To Russia’, U.S. Warns Citizens / Hue Car Rental With Driver / 'it's Time To Go Home' Scott Morrison Tells Visitors And International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.