Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Cut The Fat Program... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cut The Fat Program... (2713 Views)

Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos / Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos / For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2015
These are not signs of Good living,its rather a timed BOMB waiting to Explode...
Being fat is not a Disease but more than 70% of all d Health Challenges (Hypertension,Diabetes etc) in d world are associated with fatness!
Let me help you to shed some unwanted weight with with our C9 @ d cheapest price Ever! to order contact 08131195769 stay fit for xmas. BBM 7B0EFA8E

Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hello wonderful people hope you are all doing good just sold some clean 9 and am so excited about helping people get their desired weight so what are you waiting for order now... Stay blessed
Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
congrats to you mrs jane on purchasing your clean 9 looking foward to working with you on your weight loss journey... look good feel good with c9 order yours now at affordable price.

Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dear Diva,

This is a very important information for you.

You have delayed yourself long enough. Focus on this weight loss for the next 9days with just a pack of C9. Let the joy of your new adorable looks be your inspiration.

I want to personally be your Weight Management Coach for the next 9days. Order a pack of C9 directly from me Mr Tunde and let me hold your hand to achieve your desired flat tummy and dress size.

I am going to give you the C9 at GOOD price. And I am going to "with love" encourage you throughout the 9days plan.

I believe in your New Looks!

Let's Make it Happen with C9.

I am Your Friend And Weight Mgt Coach. I want to see you regain your confidence and sexiness back. Together we can do this. #YesWeCAN

Let's talk About It Asap!

Tunde 'Loose Weight' Badejo

PS: Your Body is the ONLY Place to Live in. Make it a Sexy And Cute One. You deserve to be Sexy. Don't settle for less, Go for Sexiness!!!
Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Are You Struggling With Fibriods? Have you even had surgery but yet the growth keeps coming back? Or do you know any lady struggling with Fibriod? You don't have to worry again.

Fibriod is a major reason of infertility in women and can be dangerous when it stays way too long.

Good News: FIBROFIT is the permanent Solution. A pack of 100% natural dietary supplements that naturally melts this Fibriod and permanently disolves the growth.

Don't die in silence, stop wishing, contact me privately and start the journey to a Fibriod free body. We have recorded many testimonies.

Good health is not by chance, it is by Choice!

Good Evening. How has your day been?

To order for Fibrofit, offical line 08131195769..
Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
t's exactly 40 days to the end of the year, an excellent time to start preparing your body for a detox programme.

Order your detox/weight management pack today @ a great discounted rate. Start the journey to a healthier, sexier and slimmer you...

End the Year Strong and Start Year 2016 in a NEW YOU. Be free.

Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Are you Overweight, feeling heavy, feeling bloated, having menstrual irregularities,or hormonal imbalances? Do you know someone battling with any of these....? Have you tried to reduce weight to no avail ? Try Clean 9. Clean 9 is a combination of natural products that detoxifies your system and metabolises excess fat in your body thereby helping you to lose 5-10kg in 9 days. It also strengthens your immune system, boosts your energy level, clears and brightens your skin, rejuvenates and replenishes your hair and so much more with no side effect. Amazing results have been achieved with the use of Clean 9. Remove toxins, excess fat and feel great. Contact us for yours at a very reasonable price. happy new year..
Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
5 Surefire Reasons why This Program is For You * If you are tired of using the gym to get rid of excess ugly fat and its not working for you * If you have lots of dresses you have abandoned in your wardrobe just because of your bigger size and they no longer fit anymore. * If you’re the type with Fat thigh, love handles, fat around your arms or If you want to get a flatter belly and get back your amazing body * If your colleague at work or your neighbor had in one time or the other laughed at you making jokes or comment on your Fat chubby belly and you want this to end. * If you are a very busy type that goes to work very early (like 5.30am) and return back home late in the night (9 or 10pm) and you are looking for a very easy but effective fat loss program with results then Clean 9, F.I.T. 1 and F.I.T. 2. we help you loss weight.
Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Happy FIT/c9 client rocking her new look!

Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2016
Still looking for how to flatten that
tummy ?. Look no further .call me on special
coaching on C9.
It is safe, natural, fast ( just 9days ) , stressless,
no starving, No rigorous exercises(you only
activate the cell of the body with fun things like
dancing, brisk walking, swimming ... well done Mrs Tina four more days to go so proud of you

Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2016
My wonderful Clean 9 model is celebrating 33 years
wedding anniversary. After more than 10 years
she said yes to healthier lifestyle , she still looks
take away hmmmm. I am so proud of the success
you have achieved, a home, car, honeymoon with
your husband severally...congrats ma

Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Your weight, Your Choice! That He/She dosnt complain dosnt mean that He/She loves or like it..He/She might run away with someone more SLIMMER and sexy...For Emergency HELP on organic, Natural ,no side effect, 9 days weight reduction products
Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Your weight, Your Choice! That He/She dosnt complain dosnt mean that He/She loves or like it..He/She might run away with someone more SLIMMER and sexy...For Emergency HELP on organic, Natural ,no side effect, 9 days weight reduction products

Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Are you praying for a miracle over weight challenges? That is a wise way to start so you can avoid degenerative diseases associated with excess fat. Recover your body and longer, fuller and more productive life. OUR BODIES ARE THE BAGGAGES WE WILL CARRY FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES, THE HEAVIER THE BAGGAGE THE SHORTER THE JOURNEY. ' Prayers without work is not faith. So call for your C9
Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2016
A good weight management program will not only keep the pounds off, it will also provide the nutritions that your body needs in order to support a healthy lifestyle. Our various Clean 9 Programs will help you achieve this goal. Clean 9 Program is a 9-day program that helps cleanse and support your digestive system. It assists in controling your intake of harmful preservatives and other chemicals and helps rid your body of these substances. This is the important first step to a healthier life.

Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Real people, Real Results, happy people, 😅 😀 beautiful shape becoming great friends and partners 👬for the common good of mankind. , this is What inspires me.
Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
From 16 to 10.the magic of clean 9 shed that weight now.stop carrying that baggage

Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Mun Are you ready to rid your body of toxins and unwanted fat? Our ultimate 9 days program is all you need to look and feel better IN NINE DAYS. Order yours NOW to enjoy our weekend PROMO with adequate support and guide all the way.
Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2016
A. What is Overweight? Overweight is having more body fat than is optimally healthy. B. How do I know if I'm overweight? You can know if you are overweight by a simple calculation called BODY MASS INDEX (BMI). The body mass index (BMI) is a measure of a person's weight taking into account their height. It is given by the formula: BMI equals a person's weight (mass) in kilograms divided by the square of the person's height in metres. BMI Calculation interpretations: 18.5 or less = Underweight 19- 24.5 = Normal weight 25- 29.5 = Overweight 30 - 34.5 = Obesity 35 - above = Super obese C. What causes someone to become overweight or obese? Being overweight is generally caused by the intake of more calories (by eating) than are expended by the body (by exercise and everyday living). Factors that may contribute to this imbalance include: *Alcoholism *Eating disorders (such as binge eating) *Genetic predisposition *Hormonal imbalances (e.g. hypothyroidism) *Insufficient or poor-quality sleep *Limited physical exercise and sedentary lifestyle *Poor nutrition *Metabolic disorders, which could be caused by repeated attempts to lose weight by weight cycling *Overeating *Psychotropic medication (e.g. olanzapine) *Smoking cessation and other stimulant withdrawal *Stress *Little time to exercise or cook healthy meals * Using cars to get places instead of walking. * Hereditary factor *Sleeping too much *Sitting at a spot for too long *Too much processed food or Junk food (in some people) D. What are the health effects of being overweight or obese? Being overweight or obese open d door to so many health challenges and can increase your risk of: *Heart disease *Stroke *Type 2 diabetes *High blood pressure *Breathing problems *Arthritis *Gallbladder disease *Depression E. Treatment The usual treatments for overweight individuals is diet and physical exercise. We have a Tested Natural, Organic, with no side effect 9 Days Weight Management Program called C9. Don't wait until it is too late
Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2016
Wow! Is that load still with you? Your Weight Is The Load You Carry Throughout Life. The Heavier it is, the Shorter the Journey. Don't cut your life's journey short. Do something challenging now & start to live instead of existing. Inbox me for a guaranteed pack. First 10 callers/reply get 15% discount.

Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Do you feel unattractive and intimidated because of your big body size? Maybe u are already referred to as "Mummy" when u are yet unmarried or addressed as a pregnant woman. Have you tried to get rid of those sagging folds around your body but no results? Worry no more!!! With our amazing Weight Mgt Program, you are sure to loose btw 7kg & 10kg in 9 days and up to 20kg in 30 days without side effects whatsoever. It is NAFDAC approved coupled with International approvals like KOSHER and HALAL seals. Also available is the stretchmark removal kit.
To place your order; call/sms/whatsapp 08131195769
Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
My new c9 baby.proud of u dear keep rocking your new body.The magic of c9

Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 7:36am On Feb 07, 2016
(<B.<B) VALENTINE's SPECIAL!!!
It's less few days to Valentine - yet enough time to
go from FLAB to FAB!
Order your C9 nutritional cleansing pack now and
get;
- a better body figure
- a brighter skin
- a confidence boost
- a generally healthier & happier you
Hurry! You've got only few days to go.
# SpecialValentineGroove
Make this your own special gift!
Toning kit available to firm up flabby tummy, arms
and thighs!
Say YES to a FAB & HEALTHY BODY Tunde 08131195769

Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Don't wait till it may be too expensive & painful! Stay Fit & Healthy wt d natural weight loss pack-C9. C9 will help u clean up TOXINS & lose up to 9kg in 9 days. Will also help those wt fertility issues & other degenerative diseases. Call Tunde (Weight Mgt. Consultant) for more enquiries- 08131195769. Discount awaits d 1st 20 callers. Obesity has too many health consequences, lets help U!
Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Don't wait till it may be too expensive & painful! Stay
Fit & Healthy wt d natural weight loss pack-C9. C9
will help u clean up TOXINS & lose up to 9kg in 9
days. Will also help those wt fertility issues & other
degenerative diseases. Call Tunde (Weight Mgt.
Consultant) for more enquiries- 08131195769.
Discount awaits d 1st 20 callers. Obesity has too
many health consequences, lets help U!

Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
C9 is globally trendy because it is complete package for all body types Proven to make you stronger, healthier and younger looking. Restore your confidence today ,don't wait.

Re: Cut The Fat Program... by tuniboss: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Slimming Snack:
Are you tired of being overweight and you have
tried everything possible but to no avail ? I have
good news for you. C9 formerly known as Clean 9
is a newly improved pack for Weight loss made by
Aloe Vera of America.
This product helps you to loose atleast 9kg
naturally in 9days. The new C9 pack is very cheap
and affordable. Give it a trial by ordering for yours
today.
NB: Loosing weight = Good health; Being
overweight = Stroke, hypertension, diabetes,
arthritis, Rough skin, Body pains, Incessant
headache, typhoid etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Pimple Scar Removal Techniques / What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? / Am Having Migraine Headache, Need Solution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.