Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? (2747 Views)

How To Remove This From My Teeth / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by ostechno(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Year 2019 is going to an end and I which to remove these black spots on my face, what can I use on it please?

Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by kestolove95(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Cari ur korokoro face comot from hia joor
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by bizza45: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Early morning urine ....
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by ostechno(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Oponu, who has time for you, there are other reasonable people here to give me a solution
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by ostechno(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
bizza45:
Early morning urine ....
Really
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by ostechno(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Please guys, any other solution
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by ostechno(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oga ooo
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by ostechno(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2019
Hello guys
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2019
kestolove95:
carry your foolishness comot from here.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by ostechno(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
mysticwarrior:
carry your foolishness comot from here.
Abi oo, I was only asking for opinion
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by mysticwarrior(m): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2019
OP, when I was an undergraduate I was dating a girl with a very similar bold facial skin infection as your's, and she wasn't comfortable with it at all, she came one day and told me of how a guy insulted her for having a skin infection, as a lady she almost wept and I felt so sorry for her.

I travelled to visit my family in another city on going back to school I saw a man selling skin care product, there was a particular one which caught my attention "Aquassurf" I bought two Tube and gave it to my girlfriend, she started using it.

After two weeks her face became as smooth as a new born baby.

Guys started coming around, she was having toasters from all directions it got into her head and she started to misbehave.

She would be telling me "you know how many guys with cars dey stop me for road? abi you no see as I fine, I just dey manage you".

That is just my little story, OP remember the name "AQUASURF" go to any pharmacy around you and you will get it, it works very well.

Once you get it apply two times daily, once in the morning and once in the evening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by dermmy(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2019
mysticwarrior:
OP, when I was an undergraduate I was dating a girl with a very similar bold facial skin infection as your's, and she wasn't comfortable with it at all, she came one day and told me of how a guy insulted her for having a skin infection, as a lady she almost wept and I felt so sorry for her.

I travelled to visit my family in another city on going back to school I saw a man selling skin care product, there was a particular one which caught my attention "Aquassurf" I bought two Tube and gave it to my girlfriend, she started using it.

Guys started coming around, she was having toasters from all directions it got into her head and she started to misbehave.

She would be telling me "you know how many guys with cars dey stop me for road? abi you no see as I fine, I just dey manage you".

That is just my little story, OP remember the name "AQUASURF" go to any pharmacy around you and you will get it, it works very well.

Once you get it apply two times daily, once in the morning and once in the evening.

Is the lady still with you? I'm interested in the full story. grin
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by dermmy(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2019
Just buy Damatol use it three times daily and thank me after 5 days.
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by ostechno(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2019
mysticwarrior:

Thanks
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by ostechno(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2019
dermmy:
Just buy Damatol use it three times daily and thank me after 5 days.
Thanks
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by ostechno(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2019
mysticwarrior:

Bro but I checked online if I could find this cream, I don't seems to find any
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by mysticwarrior(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2019
ostechno:

Bro but I checked online if I could find this cream, I don't seems to find any
go to a pharmacy store around you, they must have it there.
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by grandstar(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2019
ostechno

Try Endixg. It's effective against bumps at the back of the head that men have. Recommended by a plastic surgeon

Price is 10,0000? No 5,000? No. 500 yes. it's cheap. You'll find it at any good pharmacist.
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by ostechno(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
mysticwarrior:
go to a pharmacy store around you, they must have it there.
OK bro, how much do you think one might be
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by mysticwarrior(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
ostechno:

OK bro, how much do you think one might be
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by Luckyzil(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2019
Most time people feel that just applying something on the skin will remove it once and for all.
Use something that will purify your blood, and it will stop once and for all.

Are you looking for a permanent solution to your ailment or health problems, there is a product that will cure you permanently; I introduce you to the first stem cell product, clinically and scientifically proven with a lot of testimonies from people who have used it. The latest curative product called STC30.
Approved and certified by NAFDAC:A7-4023L

People are getting cured every day and you are still complaining of your:
▪Stroke ▪Diabetes ▪Arthritis▪Cysts▪ Asthma ▪Cancers of all types ▪Eczema▪Kidney failure
▪Epilepsy ▪lung problems▪Ulcers▪Piles▪goiter▪gout ▪Liver problem▪ BP ▪Sickle cell Anaemia ▪tuberculoses
▪hemorrhoid ▪rheumatism▪back pain ▪Hernia▪ Spinal cord ▪injuries▪heart problems ▪injuries ▪leukemia▪infertility ▪Parkinson's▪Fibroids▪Skin disease▪infections of all kind
▪Boost immune system of HIV patients, & other Chronic conditions.

Tested and Proven with a lots of Positive Testimonies from Satisfied users....all over the World!!

A sachet will put your doctor away. Its a new scientific discovery it works like magic When you take this product it goes into your body and treats that thing causing the problem, that is why it can cure various ailments.
You can also become a distributor and get paid on daily bases.
For more information
Comment How?
Or
Contact Us Now!!

Call or chat us on WhatsApp
We do Delivery Anywhere in Nigeria and Abroad...

Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by Humphrizy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
OP... I will advice you to work on your diet.

I once had Acnes on my face but as God may have it... I got no spot on my face as am typing this.

Just run away from any food that is fatty in nature..... And make sure that your pillow cases and bedspreads are super clean always....

Just don't apply all dx harsh chemicals/creams wey fit make dem disappear today and reappear next tomorrow on ur face to avoid had I known.

Good luck
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by Ginaz(f): 12:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Apply red palm oil every on your face. It helped me to get rid of Whiteheads causing havoc on my face. angry
Re: What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? by pedstan(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
EXPERIENCE TRUE LIFE WITH SUPERLIFE STC30 *******************CALL 08032404037********************

Say bye-bye to Health tourism to India, USA, Canada, UK etc. With STC 30 that failing Kidneys will regenerate and you are healthy again. Please don't go for a kidney transplant go for STC 30 and stay alive.

FIBROID *******************CALL 08032404037********************
"Do you even know you may have fibroid unknowingly? STC30 THERAPY, IS REMEDY FOR FIBROID, IT SHRINKS IT DRY NO MATTER THE SIZE and in some cases you deliver it.

Fibroid is abnormal growth that developed in the muscle wall of the uterus, it is one of the infertility cause in a woman,fibroid is a female disease alone because it occurred in the womb and man's has no womb. "Fibroid mostly occur in a woman with high level Estrogen. Why? "Estrogen is a female sex hormone produced by ovary, This hormone play a great role in causing fibroid growth by stimulating uterine/womb muscle to growth fibroid. Fibroid is medical called Myoma,Fibromyoma and leiumyoma.

SIGN OF SYMPTOMS FIBROID.
1)Frequent urination
2)Heavy uterine bleeding
3)Severe painful menstruation.
4)Abdominal distention.
5)Overweight.
6)Pelvic pain
7)Constipation (Hard stool)

TREATMENT OF THE FIBROID.
There are four (4)available treatment for fibroid.
1) a surgical operation to get ride of fibroid medically called "Myomectomy".
2) There are some available herbs to get rid of fibroid without surgery.
3) there are also some hormonal medication to get rid of fibroid,they work by blocking the action of progesterone and Estrogen. T
4) There is also an operation procedure to performed in a woman who has stop having menstruation. It is called Hysterectomy.

Note.
If you undergoes myomectomy surgery, it is likely to regrowth at another point of uterus.

So we advise you not to go for surgery, best remedy, GO FOR STC30 THE REMEDY FOR FIBROID, IT SHRINKS IT DRY NO MATTER THE SIZE. AND YOU ARE FREE FROM FIBROID WORRIES. *******************CALL 08032404037********************

ASTHMA *******************CALL 08032404037********************
Get that devastated cough out and be free forever with SUPERLIFE STC 30

IMPOTENCE" *******************CALL 08032404037********************
Impotence is a condition wherein a man experiences inability to achieve and maintain an erection for satisfying sexual experience. WITH STC30 no more impotence

SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA ( WHAT IS SICKLE CELL.)

SUPERLIFE STC30 AND SICKLE CELL *******************CALL 08032404037********************
What is the function of stem cell in the body?
Remember Stem Cells can regenerate into new cells in a case of dead cells and can also repair damaged cell.

Now what is Sickle Cell Anaemia.

Simply put, it is a condition in which there is inadequate healthy red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body. This happens because of the sickled irregular shape of the red blood cells which can get trapped in blood vessels thus preventing free flow of oxygen.

Now if Stem Cells can repair damaged cells and can regenerate into new cells, what will happen if one with sickle cell takes STC 30?

This is what will happen.. The cells that are sickled and irregular, with constant intake of STC 30, will begin to be repaired and when they are repaired, they will no longer get trapped in blood vessels which hinders flow of oxygen, when this happens, there will be more healthy red blood cells. When there are healthy red blood cells, oxygenation through out the body becomes adequate and that is *good bye to Sickle Cell Anaemia.*

DIABETES *******************CALL 08032404037********************
This testimony is for those that have giving up in the hands of DIABETES. Saying let me just keep managing it till the day I die. In SUPERLIFE we don't manage DIABETES, WE DON'T MANAGE SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA WE DON'T MANAGE ANY DISEASE AT ALL. We cure any disease that is in your body no matter what the Doctors have said about it. In SUPERLIFE YOU HAVE SUPER HEALTH AND SUPER WEALTH. SUPERLIFE STC30.

SUPERLIFE STC30 TAKES CARE OF

CANCER
PROSTATE ISSUES
HYPERTENSION
STROKE
ANTI AGEING
DENTAL PROBLEM
STOMACH ULCER
CARDIOVASCULAR DECEASE
SPINAL CORD INJURY
LIVER PROBLEM
SKIN INFECTIONS
RHEUMATISM
*******************CALL 08032404037********************

(1) (Reply)

How to Get Original Chi Pendant For 25000 Naira / Natural Home Remedies For Keloids / HIV Treatment With Black Seed Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.