Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos (23554 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him / Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing / Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by viviangist4: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2015
Caption
[b]HBD SON....Once Upon A Time,In A Kingdom Far faraway a Prince Was Born And His Name Is SWAG PRINCE JASON...By this time a year ago, My Sun U Were Still In Your Comfort Zone (Womb) Cruising In Your Range till exactly 5:15 pm When You Had to Stop By Earth In Search Of Fuel.... A Man stands now where my baby used to be and the sight of him all grown up moves me.My son has become a wiser stronger man.I know that by looking at him God has blessed me in ways that years ago I never would have believed.He is an adult to the world and that's how it should be ,but in my heart and soul he will always be my little boy..... Life will have its twists and turns,ups and downs but your innnocent smile will always wipe off our frowns....May you have all the joy your heart can hold,All the smile a day can bring,All the blessings a life can unfold,and may you get the worlds best in everything....Everywhere you journey in life you will go with my love and God by yourside ...Gods blessings are yours son....Your Dad JNR Pope

He will have to learn, i know, that all men are not true. But teach him also that for every Scoundrel there is a hero, that for every selfish politian, there is a dedicated leader. .
Teach him that for every enemy there is a friend. .
Teach him that a dollar earn is of more value than five found.
Teach him to learn lose and to enjoy winning. Steer him away from envy if you can.
Teach him the secret of quiet laughter.
Teach him the wonder of books. But also give him quiet time to ponder the eternal mystery of birds in the sky, bees in the sun, and flowers on a green hillside.
In school,teach him to know that it is more honorable to fail than to cheat.
Teach him to have faith in his own ideas, even if everyone tells him they are wrong. Teach him to be gentle with gentle people and tough with tough people. .
Teach him to listen to all men but teach him also to filter all he hears on a screen of truth and take only the good that comes through.
Teach him how to laugh even when he is sad.
Teach him there is no shame in tears.
Teach him to close his ears to a howling mob and to stand and fight if he thinks he is right.
Treat him gently but do not cuddle him because only the test of fire makes fine steel.
Let him have the courage to be impatient and let him have the patience to be brave.
Teach him always to have sublime faith in his creator and faith in himself too, because then he will always have faith in man kind.. Teach him to be godly,rightieous,honest,say the truth all the time even when it difficult,and do the right thing all the time because those are the right value in life....So help me us God...@swagprincejason[/b]

source https://www.instagram.com/p/-BC72fLFKG/?taken-by=jnrpope

9 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by viviangist4: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2015
HBD Dear Posted By Vivian Gist

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by DuchessLily(f): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Cute! HBD
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by Favparis(f): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2015
Sweet boy...... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by DICKtator: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Never knew the Pope had a son

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by lasisi69(f): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Happy time
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by damton(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2015
They had better monitor the boy well.

Cos a boy of this age posing like a gangsta for photograph pretty says a lot.

cute boy though.

5 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by siralos135: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Cute son
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by Kjking(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2015
wow
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by oekehinde: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2015
HBD
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by jhuzcoyle(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2015
grin
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by Salex007(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2015
good looking baby

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by PLANETMARS(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2015
That reminds me oooo, today na my birthday oooo celebrate me with likes ooo
E no easy to do birthday everyday like igbinedion

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by paulzee94(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2015
The little kid looks cute...wishing him long life and prosperity

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by ruffhandu: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Looks like his father.
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by Kuraino: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2015
hbd
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by MrFrigid(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2015
ok happy birthday, btw we November born rock!!!!!!!!!! happy birthday to me in advance 15/11/2015.

6 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by hishuula10: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by deadie(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2015
Wow, JP (a.k.a Adaobi) was my next door neighbour in the Uni (GH, UNEC). Didn't know that he is now into acting. Good to see that he is doing good.
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by Judolisco(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2015
D boy is cute
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by Omotayor123(f): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2015
Handsome and swaggalicious Bobo cheesy

Happy Born Day.

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by youngberry001(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2015
junior pope my best man in nollywood smiley

HBD to ya cute little boy wish him LLNP!!

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by khalebzy(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2015
5t
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2015
okay.
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by SAMBARRY: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2015
Awww see his two teeths cheesy

Mummy and daddy dress back joor.eyin tidi old school wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by khalebzy(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2015
Cute Little boy cheesy
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by sule17(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2015
Like father like son. Happy birthday guy

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by helphelp: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2015
Make brain
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2015
November Babies Rock!!!

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos by TheNextAce: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2015
This pikin no resemble the papa grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated / Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail / My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.