Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,067 members, 7,849,321 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Are You Preparing For Your Exit Check In Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Preparing For Your Exit Check In Now (285 Views)

Forte Oil To Sell Nigerian Assets, Exit Ghana / 16 Companies Exit Onne Free Trade Zone / The Exit Of Shipping Firms From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Preparing For Your Exit Check In Now by ebijimi7(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Note: ARE PREPARING FOR YOUR EXIT. - My dear friends,

LIFE AFTER SERVICE.

I don't know whether you are still in service, i mean still working for somebody or an organisation either public or private if you are, do you realise that one day, one of the following Rs will surely happen.

* RESIGNATION
* RETRENCHMENT
* RETIREMENT

If I should ask which one do you prefer. Most people mostly those working with the government will tell you their prayer is that nothing should happen to them so that they should work to get their entitlement. Nobody will pray for retrenchment and hardly will you see people talking about resignation as long as they are still in service which they believe is secure.

One thing i know with my experience as a training officer in one of the big banks in Nigeria is that the best part of one's active life must have been used for the benefit of the organisation one had served and they therefore run into comatose after no matter what amount given to them as gratuity.

My advice for my people in this class is that you should be counting how many years you still have to go and seek knowledge on what you can do when eventually you pen down.
One of the stress less thing you can do is what I am introducing to you now and you will either cause me or pray for me.

It is an online business which can be done with just your phone or laptop
It is LIFE SKILLS ONLINE BIZ
drop your email address for exclusive details wonderful thing about this lifeskill business is that no barrier at all

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having Your Own Blog / Deposits Into 1960bet Account... / Upgrade Your Company Services With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.