Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp (25671 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / Upload Your Whatsapp Gb Screenshort, Let See who had The Best Design. / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2015
INFINIX HOT2 for sale. Android 5.1.1, with 2gb ram and 16gb ROM. it is just 2 weeks old with complete accessories and receipt from Slot. N15,000. contact me on 07082137342.
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by ausproxi(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2015
luigiajah:
the latest version of Facebook Facebook shows sync the first time you log in. If yours doesn't show such kindly upgrade to the latest version
Aiit thanks
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
luigiajah:
clear the data on your facebook from settings, then log in again, make sure you select sync all
I've done dis time without counts
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by NOBODYY: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
sixtusjr:
BlackBerry 10 (latest version) ll do that for u automatically, no stress.
how can i deactivate my facebook contacts from showing on whatsapp list??
its more of a curse than a blessing bcuz i av 3k+ facebook friends. .
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by oyewolestephen(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
bobo65:

Windows is straight up

Just upgrade to d latest version of Facebook

Goto settings, swipe to apps, goto Facebook n click sync contacts
please I can't see the synchronize contract both in facebook settings or phones settings and my phone and the app are on latest version
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
* cc seun
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by 1dorzine(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
If it didn't work for you, download Facebook version 27, it will work..
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2015
1dorzine:
If it didn't work for you, download Facebook version 27, it will work..
How can som1 download dat from PS?

*Modified*
Finally have all my FB contact on my contact list, but I'm facing difficulties in backing up FB contacts.
After I clicked on import/export FB is not on the list

Wats d solutions to this?

Using infinix ihote note
Tanx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Generic P35 Pro - 6gb Ram Phone Under 31,000 Naira / Why Globacom Badly Wants 9mobile; But May Not Get It - The Cable / I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.