Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp (25618 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / Upload Your Whatsapp Gb Screenshort, Let See who had The Best Design. / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
I discovered this just a few minutes ago.
I've been trying to import my facebook
contacts to whatsapp but it's not been
working till i tried this method.

How To Import Your Facebook Contacts To
WhatsApp
1. Enable Sync On Facebook

If you have not enabled this feature go to
settings > apps > all> facebook.
THEN CLEAR THE DATA
OPEN THE FACEBOOK APP
Login to your facebook account, click on sync
all contacts then proceed.

2. EXPORT YOUR FACEBOOK CONTACTS
Go To Contacts
Tap the option button

Select CONTACTS TO DISPLAY

Select your Facebook Account
Now your contact list will only display your
facebook contacts

Tap the option button

Click On Share Visible Contacts

Select SD Card

Check your notifications button to see when
the import is complete

3. IMPORTING THE CONTACTS TO
WHATSAPP
Go to your file manager

Search for a .vcf file

Click On it then select contacts,

Continue reading : - http://www.naijatechguy.com/2015/11/how-to-import-your-facebook-contacts-to.html

#www.nairaland.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by Uchan4u(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nice one there, let me try and see if it works
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by johnwizey: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
Will it still show the numbers on my sim too
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
johnwizey:
Will it still show the numbers on my sim too
yap
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by Gosj01(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
observing
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by callmelanner(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmm.. . Informative but I'll pass
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Gosj01:
observing
keep observing. smiley
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by Abayor7: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
OP. Lend me Ɣòμ BB charger, make I dey charge before Ɣòμ post the BB method undecided
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by funsho75(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
will try
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by RealAdewole(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
ok
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by braimeddy: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
If u re using a BlackBerry especially BB10 just upgrade it to the latest OS which I believe is 10.3.2.2474. All your Facebook contacts will appear in ur whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 2:47am On Nov 14, 2015
braimeddy:
If u re using a BlackBerry especially BB10 just upgrade it to the latest OS which I believe is 10.3.2.2474. All your Facebook contacts will appear in ur whatsapp
nice

1 Like

Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by Youngpo413: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2015
luigiajah:
Honsule , obinoscopy , lalasticlala, puskin, farano smiley
smh
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
smh
keeo shaking your head, shake it till it falls
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2015
shjavvbzb:
Is this true
Scam
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Watching the mods on HD. :/
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by sixtusjr(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
BlackBerry 10 (latest version) ll do that for u automatically, no stress.
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
luigiajah:

I'm using an infinix phone & it does'nt seem to work. I can't sync my facebook contacts with my phone contacts. Any help?
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
miraclewonder:

I'm using an infinix phone & it does'nt seem to work. I can't sync my facebook contacts with my phone contacts. Any help?
did you clear the data
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
miraclewonder:

This guy is absolutely correct, even after clicking syn on FB under account settings, my FB contacts are still zero
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 6:06am On Nov 16, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

This guy is absolutely correct, even after clicking syn on FB under account settings, my FB contacts are still zero
clear the data on your facebook from settings, then log in again, make sure you select sync all
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by oyewolestephen(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Op. What of we, window users any means to do the aforementioned things on our phone.i really like to have my Facebook friend on my whatsapp
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
oyewolestephen:
Op. What of we, window users any means to do the aforementioned things on our phone.i really like to have my Facebook friend on my whatsapp
I'm working on that smiley
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by ausproxi(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
"Login to your facebook account, click on sync
all contacts then proceed"
After I login to facebook, where will I find the option to sync all contacts?
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by bobo65(m): 3:26am On Nov 19, 2015
oyewolestephen:

Windows is straight up

Just upgrade to d latest version of Facebook

Goto settings, swipe to apps, goto Facebook n click sync contacts
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2015
ausproxi:
"Login to your facebook account, click on sync
all contacts then proceed"
After I login to facebook, where will I find the option to sync all contacts?
the latest version of Facebook Facebook shows sync the first time you log in. If yours doesn't show such kindly upgrade to the latest version
Re: How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp by luigiajah(m): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2015
sheadbg:
Facebook friend on my whatsapp
glad it worked for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] / Generic P35 Pro - 6gb Ram Phone Under 31,000 Naira / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.