Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

If Only I Had A Close Friend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Only I Had A Close Friend (442 Views)

"I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Only I Had A Close Friend by donlexph8(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
IF ONLY I HAD A CLOSE FRIEND

If you are in trouble or facing a difficult situation, who would you talk to about your problem? A teacher, your parent? Most teenagers and youth like to talk to their friends.

What is a friend? There are acquaintances, casual friendships, close friendships, intimate friendships. We all have acquaintances, face we recognise and people we greet by name. Casual friendships happen through continued contact. Close friendships are developed through sharing of interests and spending time together in certain activities.

But intimate friendship are what everyone desires and needs. These are friend that stay with us no matter what. They listen to us and are genuinely interested in what is best for us. They alwyz tell us the truth, even it hurts sometimes. But that's okay because they are interested in our well-being.

Who are your friends? Are they just acquaintances, or intimate friends? Sometimes our friends may let us down, but there is one thing that is sure. Jesus wants to be your friend and if you accept His friendship, you will never be disappointed. He represents love and has the best friendship to offer. He never betrays, loyal to the End. He has lot of good things to offer, just try him out today. He has solutions to all Problems, He is way experience than anyone you ve ever met, his counsel is second to none. He can't even stand you worrying, he has prepared a comforter jst incase yu dwn. Accept him into your life, and that's all, He becomes your friend. For those that once had him and locked him out again He is still at the for knocking, please open the door for him again. God bless.

#Don_lex reporting

Visit donlexph8..com for more info

(1) (Reply)

If Going To Church Has Become A Challenge For You, Try Our Meetings / Pastor TB Joshua, Religion And Human Salvation-by Peter Ogunsona / Don't Judge Me! I Don't Want To Sound Religious Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.