Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" (31521 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by ObiOmaMu: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2017
A young Nigerian man has made a shocking confession in T.B. Joshua’s controversial Lagos-based church, claiming he was delivered from the “spirit of man” which led him into “male prostitution.” According to Jonathan Etumodor, a Delta-State indigene, he felt an ‘evil spirit’ enter him during a casual swim in a river as a young boy.

Growing up, he began having “affection” for his fellow men. “Older men would meet me, have sex with me and pay me,” Etumodor recounted. “Sometimes, they would invite me to their homes, even when their wife was there. They would put me in their guest-room, telling the wife that I was someone from their office”, he said.

According to the young man, his mannerisms and mode of dressing became increasingly feminine as time progressed, stressing “Everything about me was just like a woman”. Etumodor further
revealed that although he was diagnosed with the deadly HIV, that did little to quell his activities. “I started infecting people and the people I infected, began infecting others”, he claimed.

He said each attempt to start a business from the proceeds of prostitution ended up in disappointment, leading him to delve deeper into the illicit trade, going to gay chat rooms online to advertise his ‘services’. However, when visiting his sister, Jonathan said he discovered Emmanuel TV, the Christian station belonging to Joshua, which she watched faithfully. “If I came closer or touched the TV when T.B. Joshua prayed, I always found myself on the ground,” he recounted.

Jonathan says he felt a strange force visibly leave his body during the time of prayer. “I was trying to hold myself from where I was but I was uncontrollable,” he recalled.

A week after the prayer, Etumodor went to the Synagogue to share his testimony that his desire for men had gone and he had since been “admiring” ladies. “To the people I have initiated, to the homes I have broken and to the husbands whom I have taken away from their wives, I am very sorry for what I have done,” he begged, insisting it was the devil’s work.

Here's the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-have-hiv-had-sex-with-several-men.html

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by izzou(m): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2017
Another gay off the market

Good news

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Kowor(f): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2017
When you think you've heard it all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by auntysimbiat(f): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2017
WATCH VIDEO : "I Have HIV, Had Sex With Several Men"- Male Prostitute Confesses To T.B Joshua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77urXRz4R8k
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Wetin be male prostitute again shocked.....this one weak me oo sad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by veekid(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2017

yeye

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Moving4: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
OP wat do u mean by Controversial Lagos base Church? What is d controversy in d Church?

Thank God he was delivered...

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by 0b10010011: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
There is love in sharing

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by hopefulLandlord: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
is TB Joshua sure that man is not a woman

hit like if you get the joke

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by opeoluwa20(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oviokpomo
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by ginajet(f): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lobatan
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bobricky won't like this....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by ginajet(f): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Male prostitute? Wonderful shocked
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by seunO4: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
I kept saying this , being gay is not natural, it's very spiritual because I don't seems to understand how a guy will be sexually attracted to his fellow guy when there are thousands of females out there who are ready to give you with just a blink of an eye..thank God for this one.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by officialman007: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
i never hear anything like that before
suzan404:

4 Likes

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by rottenPussy: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Me too!

Except that I'm a FEMALE Prostitute (aka: SlayQueen), and I'd rather confess to Apostle Suleman!!!

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Adicsonbaba(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
This one is raw.....Eleyi gidi gan
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by abbaapple: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mttscheew
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by sorority11(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
desist from formication my people no go hear
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by 0b10010011: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
suzan404:

So u don't know there male prostitutes, blue-spots and stables in your town?

Smh...
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by kestolove95(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
To vote TBoss, Marvis, Bisola or Derby Rice, text Vote Efe to 32052. Dazzol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by rusher14: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
There's nothing called spirit of Man.

Silly people.

grin

9 Likes

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Moreoffaith(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
So this guy know exactly the day the spirit enter him?

Nigerians don suffer walai..

11 Likes

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hmm. This world ... Men be careful.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE THOUGH

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by 0b10010011: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
officialman007:
i never hear anything like that before

Re u kidding me?

It exist in every city of Lagos. It's just not too glaring
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by DirewolfofStark(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by 1shortblackboy: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
naa waaa

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Abudu2000(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Na EFe #bbn broda o
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by sorority11(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by DollarAngel(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Good
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by rusher14: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Now he admires ladies.

Wink wink.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade / Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigerian Feminists Slam Bishop Oyedepo Over Comments On Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.