Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal (4624 Views)

Quick Steps On How To Handle A Stuck Accelerator Pedal / GM Plans To Mass-Produce Self-Driving Car Without Steering Wheel & Pedal By 2019 / FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by Isiri: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
ikenna,Siena and co. should please help me..it over two weeks that I had been looking for this pedal to buy..have search the whole Ladipo and owode and no one have the pedal forsale .I will appreciate if anyone can help me out on this or any alternative .my mechanic said he doesn't know any other method he can do about it..I will be very glad if u can help me out on this. thank u all.below is the pic of what I'm looking for. I'm able to get clutch cable of it at Ladipo remain the clutch pedal. the car is Chevrolet spark. thanks

Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by mayor2013: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Give me a morr detailed information. Your info about the car looks poor
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by Isiri: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
mayor2013:
Give me a morr detailed information. Your info about the car looks poor

@mayor...thank u. honestly I don't know noting about car. I just bought the car from a friend 7 months ago. the clutch is the only things that is giving me problem since a month now.my mechanic has work on the clutch pedal like four times now. he said the pedal is plastic instead of iron. he said the edge that the cable clutch will pass through had been cut off and can't be amend except I buy another one..he suggest we cast another one but said he doesn't know how the broken part look like since it has cut off.
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by Denn(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Isiri:

@mayor...thank u. honestly I don't know noting about car. I just bought the car from a friend 7 months ago. the clutch is the only things that is giving me problem since a month now.my mechanic has work on the clutch pedal like four times now. he said the pedal is plastic instead of iron. he said the edge that the cable clutch will pass through had been cut off and can't be amend except I buy another one..he suggest we cast another one but said he doesn't know how the broken part look like since it has cut off.

What is the year of manufacture? If possible state the VIN
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by sultaan(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Take a pic of the part he said was broken and paste the pics.

I will look into it usuallly our people are the ones who mess with things
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by Isiri: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
sultaan:
Take a pic of the part he said was broken and paste the pics.

I will look into it usuallly our people are the ones who mess with things

@mayor.. I'm far from where the car is now but we check for it.. is 2011 model

@sultan... he said he couldn't see the broken part.he said it just a small things that broke out of it.. below is the pictures

Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by Isiri: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Isiri:

@mayor.. I'm far from where the car is now but we check for it.. is 2011 model

@sultan... he said he couldn't see the broken part.he said it just a small things that broke out of it.. below is the pictures

Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by mayor2013: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
A 2011 should be a drive by wire. There should be a sensor attcahed to that kick down pedal if truly this is a 2011. I smell somefin fishy here
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by Isiri: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
mayor2013:
A 2011 should be a drive by wire. There should be a sensor attcahed to that kick down pedal if truly this is a 2011. I smell somefin fishy here

mayor..pls explain better. what fishy do u smell..it a manual car..that is the picture of the car.
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by mayor2013: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Isiri:

mayor..pls explain better. what fishy do u smell..it a manual car..that is the picture of the car.

Your kazeem should tell you what's fishy
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
mayor2013:

Oga nah clutch.
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
Isiri:
ikenna,Siena and co. should please help me..it over two weeks that I had been looking for this pedal to buy..have search the whole Ladipo and owode and no one have the pedal forsale .I will appreciate if anyone can help me out on this or any alternative .my mechanic said he doesn't know any other method he can do about it..I will be very glad if u can help me out on this. thank u all.below is the pic of what I'm looking for. I'm able to get clutch cable of it at Ladipo remain the clutch pedal. the car is Chevrolet spark. thanks

You are looking in the wrong place. Go to ojuelegba not ladipo.

Meanwhile you can order for the part online.
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by mayor2013: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Oga nah clutch.

Thanks. A mix up @ op good luck on your search
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by Isiri: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

You are looking in the wrong place. Go to ojuelegba not ladipo.

Meanwhile you can order for the part online.

@gazzuzz..I will do that tomorrow. where can I order in online in case I don't see it at ojuelegba. thanks u so much .. is it clegg Str or where in ojuelegba
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by sultaan(m): 12:31am On Nov 14, 2015
From what I see you might need a new clutch pedal and maybe the cable. Will let you know later if you have to ship on in or a part from Kia will fit I think that car is maded in Korea
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by Isiri: 12:44am On Nov 14, 2015
sultaan:
From what I see you might need a new clutch pedal and maybe the cable. Will let you know later if you have to ship on in or a part from Kia will fit I think that car is maded in Korea

Thanks sultan...u right. my we,able to buy the cable clutch at Ladipo last week.only remain the pedal... u mean kia pedal will work with it. my Mech,is very lazy and don't think he sabi well..I was the one running around to get this.I will dump him once I'm able to find solution to this.. bro, Im very greatful thanks for ur care.really appreciate. will be expecting ur reply. u can flash me on this number and will call u back. ..08023500268.thanks
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by Isiri: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Isiri:

@gazzuzz..I will do that tomorrow. where can I order in online in case I don't see it at ojuelegba. thanks u so much .. is it clegg Str or where in ojuelegba

Bro Gazzuzz. I went to ojuelegba today and still the something.no where to be found. one of the guy suggest I should go and cast another one through welder. what do u think about it. @Bro Sultan, I'm still expecting your reply. .thank
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by Isiri: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2015
gazxuzz and sultan. pls I'm still expecting your reply
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by sultaan(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
I will have to go to a dealership to double check on part number but it will help it you can get the part number off that part, confirm if its UK trim by the Vin number, the UK trim were recalled for breaking clutch so yours could have been fixed for free. They started selling for 2013 in US so only the dealership might carry the part know if its interchangeable or junk yard car is joint venture with Daewoo like the Aveo

http://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.com/products/PEDAL-Accelerator-Pedal-Brake-Engine-Clutch/10547760/95088463.html

Don't rush to let your mechanic make things worse a lot of people had the problem and it was recalled so they are expecting owners to come to get it fixed

PM Siena or get a friend in UK buy and ship it in
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by Isiri: 12:03am On Nov 16, 2015
sultaan:
I will have to go to a dealership to double check on part number but it will help it you can get the part number off that part, confirm if its UK trim by the Vin number, the UK trim were recalled for breaking clutch so yours could have been fixed for free. They started selling for 2013 in US so only the dealership might carry the part know if its interchangeable or junk yard car is joint venture with Daewoo like the Aveo

http://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.com/products/PEDAL-Accelerator-Pedal-Brake-Engine-Clutch/10547760/95088463.html

Don't rush to let your mechanic make things worse a lot of people had the problem and it was recalled so they are expecting owners to come to get it fixed

PM Siena or get a friend in UK buy and ship it in

thank u so much Mr Sultan..really appreciate your effort. have message them on the site u gave me and waiting for there reply.. this is my chassis number.... KLICJ6AD7BC534524

sorry this is the correct vin... KL1CJ6AD7BC534524
Re: Pls Help Me Out...chevrolet Spark Clutch Pedal by Isiri: 2:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Isiri:

thank u so much Mr Sultan..really appreciate your effort. have message them on the site u gave me and waiting for there reply.. this is my chassis number.... KLICJ6AD7BC534524

sorry this is the correct vin... KL1CJ6AD7BC534524
this is the number on the part... Pp+gf-4

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Engine Oil Spec Epidemic. / How Much Can I Get This???? (WANTED) / Toyota Camry Jerking While Climbing Uphill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.