Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Truth About Speaking In Tongues - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Speaking In Tongues (633 Views)

Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying / The Fallacy about Speaking In Tongues And The Modern Day Christians / Speaking In Tongues: What's That All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The Truth About Speaking In Tongues by hoeyeadoe: 9:07pm On May 17, 2009
Speaking in tongues. What do you think?

Two weeks ago, I found myself inside Christ embassy (the school fellowship one.not sure what it's called) and felt as though I was possessed. I just couldnt stand the rhapsody of unfamiliar words and languages. Everyone had smthg to say except me, and it makes me wonder if this stuff is 4 real.

Am I just unfortunate that i haven't the gift or is there something we should know about the Holy Spirit and utterances?
Re: The Truth About Speaking In Tongues by AKO1(m): 7:09am On May 18, 2009

(1)

Which Deity Will Intervene For Nigerians " God Or Allah" / Help! Robbers Now Target Churches For Operations / Waking Up In America - An Atheist's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.