Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel (4900 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel by swaggerkid(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Travel
Re: Travel by thebestprice(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
PLEASE I WANT TO STUDY IN LATVIA.. how did you process your admission..
Re: Travel by doctimonyeka(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
pls how were u able to process and get d admissn into latvia.. Am intrstd pls.. Kindly reply via my email.. Tnks
Re: Travel by vague: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
So u applied for school without doing research about the living conditions and expenses in Latvia? eeeh dont worry God is in control. You will know when u get there since that was the plan, Ode!
You will get job cleaning oyinbo public toilet!
Re: Travel by overdrive(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
vague:
So u applied for school without doing research about the living conditions and expenses in Latvia? eeeh dont worry God is in control. You will know when u get there since that was the plan, Ode!

That was too harsh if u don't have any advice for him why not read and pass.cheers

1 Like

Re: Travel by swaggerkid(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
vague:
smh

1 Like

Re: Travel by tdayof(m): 1:52am On Nov 14, 2015
vague:
all I see is a write up full of hate, envyness and jealousy. Moreover you sound like a kid, try and respect others opinion.

Are you paying his fee? He simply asked a question and since its above your understanding, you should have easily done your self a great favour by exiting the post.

Back to op.

Try doing some research online however I would find and post a link here for you and you can mention the nairalander that posted the topic.

1 Like

Re: Travel by swaggerkid(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2015
tdayof:
all I see is a write up full of hate, envyness and jealousy. Moreover you sound like a kid, try and respect others opinion.

Are you paying his fee? He simply asked a question and since its above your understanding, you should have easily done your self a great favour by exiting the post.

Back to op.

Try doing some research online however I would find and post a link here for you and you can mention the nairalander that posted the topic.
okay brother
thanks alot
i really appreciate
Re: Travel by uchman(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2015
tdayof:

Back to op.

Sup Bro,
It been a while...
Please check your watsapp
Re: Travel by semac00(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Latvia is an European and Shengen country if you have someone in any of the shengen countries, more advantages for you as you can go work during summer and return back after the holiday. visa to advanced countries are very easy from European countries. if you do not have anyone in Europe do not worry. there are no jobs for you in Latvia but there are lots of legal things Nigerians do over there to make money for instance cars are cheap there and most ship to nigeria and sell them. you will surely survive. just prepare your first year from Nigeria. Admission letter from Latvian universities not an issue. the issue is visa cos they do not have embassy in nigeria and you have to go to Egypt for visa and getting Egypt visa is war. don't want to write too much. wish you best of luck
Re: Travel by Obashbarack: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Latvia is a nice European country and you get to enjoy the fun and joy of living in any advanced country. I need to know what city you are going to, then I will let you know how easy PT jobs are. Furthermore, I believe you should busy yourself with getting your TRP and also your visa cause it takes a whole lot of time and energy.
Re: Travel by Obashbarack: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Also its quite cold as the weather is quite extreme. Standard of living is low and you can survive on a couple of euros per month.
swaggerkid:
Hello Guys
i got admission into a uni in latvia,
i have some questions
How is the standard of living over there .
is it expensive?
The weather ?
can i get a part time job while studying , because i'll be paying my $3000 tuition myself

anybody in latvia or someone that has an idea should please comment Justwise e.t.c
Re: Travel by Jimdonnet(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
swaggerkid:

oloshi ni eh
...if u no gt beta tihn to tlk y u enta my thread.
Akoshi bero....

Guy go wash that dead body for that. Corner*abi you know. Wan go school in. Lat via*
Re: Travel by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Prepare for rugged winter of up to -15degreeC & Latvian language.. Their ladies are excellently pretty mostly blonde

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asaba To Lagos By Road / Watch This Video Before You Think About Malaysia Or Singapore Visa / Give Birth In Canada (cost And Procedure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.