Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Need Fighting Game Warriors In Port Harcourt! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Need Fighting Game Warriors In Port Harcourt! (5205 Views)

Free-to-play Fighting Game 'tekken Mobile' Has Been Officially Released / Fighting Game Lovers / Fighting-game Tournament In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Fighting Game Warriors In Port Harcourt! by AjeTs(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hi Nairaland,

I just want to reach out to anyone interested in playing fighting games on a competitive or casual scene. A few of the fighting games I play are Mortal Kombat X (MKX), Street Fighter 5 (SFV), Ultra Street Fighter IV (USF4), Injustice Gods Among Us (IGAU), Rising Thunder, Skull Girls...etc

If any of these look familiar and you'd wanna play some matches with me, feel free to send an sms or whatsapp message to 08116901545. You could also add me on the Steam platform; just search for Ajetovski

Oh and I'm based in Port Harcourt...hoping I'm not the only one here interested in fighting games. Lol

Peace!
Re: Need Fighting Game Warriors In Port Harcourt! by ogoji(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2015
AjeTs:
Hi Nairaland,

I just want to reach out to anyone interested in playing fighting games on a competitive or casual scene. A few of the fighting games I play are Mortal Kombat X (MKX), Street Fighter 5 (SFV), Ultra Street Fighter IV (USF4), Injustice Gods Among Us (IGAU), Rising Thunder, Skull Girls...etc

If any of these look familiar and you'd wanna play some matches with me, feel free to send an sms or whatsapp message to 08116901545. You could also add me on the Steam platform; just search for Ajetovski

Oh and I'm based in Port Harcourt...hoping I'm not the only one here interested in fighting games. Lol

Peace!

too bad am in lagos would have been happy to play ssf4 with an opponent that counts himself worthy.
Re: Need Fighting Game Warriors In Port Harcourt! by AjeTs(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Well, we could meet at the end of year tournament. . .check my 2nd post for details wink

(1) (Reply)

Pes 2020 Ppsspp Camera Ps4 Android Offline Efootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 / Gadgets To Die For! / How To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.