Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" (30399 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji At The Johnnie, Jazz & Whisky Event In Lagos (photos) / Next Queen Of Nollywood Is Adesua Etomi, Who Beat Genevieve Nnaji At 2016 AMVCA / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by deebrain(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
DeRuggedProf:
Has this dropped the price of Gari?

Yes.

In my area, the teen sales girl from where i buy garri, sold the derica cup almost N15 short of the original cost of the delicasy-because she was in a hurry towatch one of Gene's movies.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by JAMESJEGE: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
F
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by Sanuzi(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
good oooooooooo
darmys:
Caption:

Press conference underway. Members of the press getting all the juicy details they can on the star studded #roadtoyesterday ™@rtythemovie

Credit: Instagram
https://instagram.com/p/-BwOShuOqI/

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by darmys(f): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
iamVirus:
cc: lalasticlala, seun , ishilove

source: http://examhall.net/home/genevieve-nnaji-at-the-press-conference-of-her-movie-road-to-yesterday/

chai. how are you the source shocked shocked shocked shocked for something i posted

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Those shoes!!! kiss embarassed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by chimafoster(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by kennycalls(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Genevieve looks so naive
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by isholak21(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
How does this help to pay 5k promised to the unemployed graduate
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by NigerianLord: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cool. Get mad Nigerian inspiration at http://234jam.com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by Laveda(f): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Genny is cute kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nickymezor:
Aiite. Hp na correct movie sha
wen u watch am u go know na.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by SweetBrito(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Probably she's crushing on the guy! grin
osytex:
@Last pix, the way she's looking at the man though..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by Missmossy(f): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Makes sense grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by judedwriter(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
jboy73:
Fine woman.

Some years away from Menopause though.
meno-PLAY rather grin anyways-she has a child.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by Godmother(f): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
Beautiful as always kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by giztzone(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Updated NLNG SIWES APPLICATION GUIDE
USE THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE AND PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION USE THE COMMENT BOX BELOW THE POST..
SOURCE: http://scholars.com.ng/2015/10/complete-guidelines-for-nlng-siwes.html
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by ELGREF(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
DeRuggedProf:
How this girl is managing to remain single surprises me.

Guys una no fit make this one get 5 Ex titles with this her looks? shocked

Una no try sha.. grin
give me her phone no,or her address, I will do rest,I I'll not let her wealth intimidate me.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by phizzy911(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
My Love for this #Mbaise# Girl is nowhere close to Ending#MyCrush# lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by clovislouis(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Laveda:
Genny is cute kiss
a bit like u

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Love her!
smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by ChikaSunday(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
iamVirus:
cc: lalasticlala

source: http://examhall.net/home/genevieve-nnaji-at-the-press-conference-of-her-movie-road-to-yesterday/
One of my best actresses ever. See u in 2mrow's movie audition @ Surulere.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
nice...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by beyoncausme: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
still looking as impressive as ever..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" by louiscol: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:

To to Zimbabwe?
# I so much like her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice / Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) / Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.