Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself (4158 Views)

Palm Wine In Islam / Family Planning In Islam / DIVOCE In Islam All You Have To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by nawebco(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dear fellow Muslim brothers and sisters, it is high time we liberate ourselves and fellow Muslims from seeking solutions of illnesses from outside the shores of Islam when indeed only Islam has the best of solutions to all illnesses.

This thread is therefore aimed at getting prophetic treatments to treat our fellow Muslims and discourage them from running helter-skelter and eventually getting the wrong, costly and haram medications.
Allah (SWT) says in suratul Isra’ (Q17:82) :

وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْءَانِ مَا هُوَ شِفَآءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَلاَ يَزِيدُ الظَّـلِمِينَ إَلاَّ خَسَارًا

“And We send down of the Qur'an that which is a cure and a mercy to the believers, and it increases the wrongdoers in nothing but loss. “
In another verse (Q16:98)

يَخْرُجُ مِن بُطُونِهَا شَرَابٌ مُّخْتَلِفٌ أَلْوَانُهُ فِيهِ شِفَآءٌ لِلنَّاسِ

“There comes forth from their bellies (bee), a drink of varying colors, wherein is healing for men. in which there is a cure for men.” {Meaning, honey, that is﴾ white, yellow, red, or of other good colors, depending on the different things that the bees eat. (in which there is a cure for men.) Meaning there is a cure in honey for diseases that people suffer from. Some of those who spoke about the study of Prophetic medicine said that if ﴿Allah﴾ had said, `in which there is the cure for men', then it would be the remedy for all diseases, but He said, `in which there is a cure for men', meaning that it is the right treatment for every "cold'' disease, because it is "hot'', and a disease should be treated with its opposite.
(Tafsir Ibn Kathir)

If we as Muslims sincerely believed these verses as well as all other parts of the qur’an, why then have we not taken total deliverance of our spiritual and physical attacks from the qur’an.
The prophet and all his sohabas (followers of the prophet) did take qur’an as their cure and mercy, why not we? This indeed is the time to re-orientate ourselves and bring out those cures (as contained in the qur’an and hadith) to those that request for it through this means.
The prophet in one of his wise sayings said:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its treatment." (Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 71 :: Hadith 582)

Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "There is healing in black cumin for all diseases except death." (Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 71 :: Hadith 592 )
So, if you need cure for any of your diseases, feel free to ask and from myself and other learned Muslims shall suggest sunatic solutions for you, and bikudrati Lah (by Allah’s power) you shall be healed.

4 Likes

Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by ALISMILE(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Asalam! Pls is there any solutiion for an under performing memory capacity? Secondly, is there a solution for weak erection problem? Thank u!
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by ALISMILE(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2015
nawebco:

Certainly there is,

To boost your memory skill, get the followings
1. Mix the same quantity of original honey with habatul saudah (both materials) can be seen from Islamic material shop) then recite qurian chapter 81:6 eleven times. The person should take a spoon daily
2. Boil Nahana and habatul saudah powder, take half cup every morning. Then rub your head with habatul saudah oil
3. put your hand on your forehead and recite suratul rahmon verses 1-4 after every solaat (Q55:1-4)

You can do one, two or the three together

For weak attention
Take one spoonful of original honey daily.

NOTE:
1 If it’s the same person, the recommendations of number 1 and 2 above is enough for the treatment of weak attention also.
2. before you start taking the medicine, you should always say bismillah
3. Only Allah cures
Thank u very much for ur response!
Please I need to understnd u better! Are u suggestin that ur number 1 & 2 recommendation for improved memory can also work for weak attention?
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by ALISMILE(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2015
nawebco:

exaltly, that is what i am saying
noted!
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by Empiree: 3:40am On Nov 15, 2015
Nice one. Keep it going
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by DikSin(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2015
nawebco:

Dear Diksean, Islam has cure for a problem like yours.
the cure is respect other people's God, prophet and religion so that there may be peace in the world.
Just like you, the western world refuse to respect the religion of others. They like to continue to impose themselves as the controller of the world, hence the need to continue to create hatred among the same brothers.

Read the Qur'an to get the best of cure. May Allah cure you (amin)
NO!

The duniyah is upside down becos of one man (MuhamMAD) with a deadly dream and vision for the world.

May allah_ kill him more & make his lineage suffer here on earth & hereafter.

And you don't have to write in blue to prove your weak point, okay undecided

1 Like

Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by DikSin(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
nawebco:

It is sure you need an urgent cure, I pray may Allah cure you.

This thread is not for nonsensical talks. so if you are yet to be cured, you can post anything you like, i hope you live to regret it (REPENT)

For other Muslim brothers and sisters, just ignore any postings by this man, Devil tends to block and destroy anything beneficial to people. You keep the concentration.
maa salam

You type as though your ma & grand ma's got marine husband.

Bastard fellow of a TerRorist (MuhamMAD, piss unto him)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by Empiree: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
DikSin:

You type as though your ma & grand ma's got marine husband.

Bastard fellow of a TerRorist (MuhamMAD, piss unto him)
Afala taqilun?!

1 Like

Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by Empiree: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by Empiree: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
DikSin:

Sango lo ma pa iya baba e, unfortunate spiritual fool tongue
iya baba?. Alhamdulilah, she passed away peacefully in her home some yrs back. Don't you have sense? . Don't you have decorum? .

You know you really don't have to comment on this thread. It's not by force. Pls don't derail. Thanks
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by DikSin(m): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Empiree:
iya baba?. Alhamdulilah, she passed away peacefully in her home some yrs back. Don't you have sense? . Don't you have decorum? .

You know you really don't have to comment on this thread. It's not by force. Pls don't derail. Thanks

Really?? Oya kiss ma ass, ode
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by DikSin(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Until y'all unlearn that arabic letters called koraN, y'll never be accepted in this world and hereafter.

Must islam be associated with evil?

No wonder Vic.O sang a track for you demoniC bunch of killers

2 Likes

Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by ALISMILE(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
nawebco:

Certainly there is,

To boost your memory skill, get the followings
1. Mix the same quantity of original honey with habatul saudah (both materials) can be seen from Islamic material shop) then recite qurian chapter 81:6 eleven times. The person should take a spoon daily
2. Boil Nahana and habatul saudah powder, take half cup every morning. Then rub your head with habatul saudah oil
3. put your hand on your forehead and recite suratul rahmon verses 1-4 after every solaat (Q55:1-4)

You can do one, two or the three together

For weak attention
Take one spoonful of original honey daily.

NOTE:
1 If it’s the same person, the recommendations of number 1 and 2 above is enough for the treatment of weak attention also.
2. before you start taking the medicine, you should always say bismillah
3. Only Allah cures
Am sorry for disturbing u pls!The habatul saudah in ur number 1 recommendation above, should be in what form; oil, just liquid or powder? Also, should the recitation of sura 81;6 be directed inside d mixture?
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by ALISMILE(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
DikSin:
Until y'all unlearn that arabic letters called koraN, y'll never be accepted in this world and hereafter.

christians alws deraying threads since time immemorial! U can't ever find Muslims in a christian thread! The reason there is war evrwhere is cos u christians can seem to ever respect pple and their beliefs!

1 Like

Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by ALISMILE(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
nawebco:

sorry for not making the clarification then.
the habatul saudah (natural black seed oil) is an oil. after the mixture, take the mixture close to your mouth, with Bismillah recite the verse. Try to let be breeze from your mouth (when reciting) enter the mixture.
Allah cures
thankss!
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by trapQ: 4:28am On Nov 20, 2015
Y'all burn churches in the north, but we Christians don't burn mosques.

Y'all kill and persecut Christians daily in the middle east, but we Christians don't do that.

Y'all kill apostates who converted to christianity in muslim countries. We Christians NEVER do that.

Now who has respect for the other religion??
Don't be a hypocrite.
nawebco:

Dear Diksean, Islam has cure for a problem like yours.
the cure is respect other people's God, prophet and religion so that there may be peace in the world.
Just like you, the western world refuse to respect the religion of others. They like to continue to impose themselves as the controller of the world, hence the need to continue to create hatred among the same brothers.

Read the Qur'an to get the best of cure. May Allah cure you (amin)
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by trapQ: 4:31am On Nov 20, 2015
Really? Vic O did?
DikSin:

Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by trapQ: 4:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Don't be stupid pls. The reason there is war is your stup!d religion and your rapist, murderer, pedophile prophet. You're gonna blame Christians for boko haram and Isis too??

And who told you Muslims don't invade Christian threads?
ALISMILE:
christians alws deraying threads since time immemorial! U can't ever find Muslims in a christian thread! The reason there is war evrwhere is cos u christians can seem to ever respect pple and their beliefs!

1 Like

Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by ALISMILE(m): 6:49am On Nov 20, 2015
trapQ:
Don't be stupid pls. The reason there is war is your stup!d religion and your rapist, murderer, pedophile prophet. You're gonna blame Christians for boko haram and Isis too??

And who told you Muslims don't invade Christian threads?
Wit dis beautifu character of ur I jus saw how peacful u and religion is! Cud u pls get out of my mention?only human beings shut quote me!
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by DikSin(m): 6:49am On Nov 20, 2015
trapQ:
Really? Vic O did?

Yeah.. Search Why Evils by VicO on YouTube
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by DikSin(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
Wit dis beautifu character of ur I jus saw how peacful u and religion is! Cud u pls get out of my mention?only human beings shut quote me!

All I know is, Islam is the cancer eating up this country. You guys are the vampire that can't do without innocent blood sucking anywhere you're found.

Thank God people don't get killed via internent, less you'd have killed my likes many days ago.

I wish Jihad isn't all about "us". #smh
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by ALISMILE(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2015
DikSin:

All I know is, Islam is the cancer eating up this country. You guys are the vampire that can't do without innocent blood sucking anywhere you're found.

Thank God people don't get killed via internent, less you'd have killed my likes many days ago.

I wish Jihad isn't all about "us". #smh
flip tru both our commentss and u ll see for ursef who really wants to kill d oda! Pls I talk to human beings alone!
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by trapQ: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2015
Quote me when you learn proper use of English. For now, I'm not available.
ALISMILE:
Re: In Islam, All Diseases Have Cure, Get Cure For Yourself by trapQ: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2015
Keep looking for a cure in Islam. Look, Allah is Satan personified. He never cured nobody in the Quran, not even a fly. Yet even your Quran acknowledges that Jesus performed many miracles.

Give your life to christ before its too late.
ALISMILE:
flip tru both our commentss and u ll see for ursef who really wants to kill d oda! Pls I talk to human beings alone!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid Ul Adha: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones / Is Zakaat Al-fitr Obligatory Upon A Poor Person And His Family? / Etiquettes Of Giving Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.