Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How To Secure Educational Loan In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Secure Educational Loan In Nigeria (390 Views)

Awolowo's Letter To Richest Ijebu Man In 1943 Seeking For Educational Loan / Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB / How To Secure A Scholarship Admission To Canadian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Secure Educational Loan In Nigeria by Urgent2015: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mods please put this on front Page.

Please i need your inputs folks. I am an international student abroad in my final year. I am looking to secure financial loan in Nigeria to help me offset my Final Year tuition fees. I need to secure a loan within the range of 2,500,000 Naira. The loan will be applied for by my guardian ( a retired civil servant) . Kindly suggest financial institutions with low interest rate, documentation required, and reasonable means to secure a loan in Nigeria.

N.B i am currently interning in one of the top oil servicing company. I have just been informed that they are looking to offer me a permanent position right after my graduation and i get my degree. Therefore, repayments of the the loan should be very much easier.

Mod please front page, i need urgent suggestions!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Mind Stimuli That Can Make Or Mar You / Plz Help!what Is Admission Into The University Turning To In Nigeria / Research Project Topics And Materials In Electrical Electronic Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.