Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB (28689 Views)

Firdaouz Yusuff-Awari Denied Admission By University Of Ilorin After Scoring 300 / 16 Years Old Girl Denied Medicine Admission To ABU Scoring 320 In Jamb / God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by Harbdulrasaq(m): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Twitter user, Ruke Aror, lamented over her inability to secure an admission into the university even with her good JAMB and WAEC results. She shared the photos of the results on twitter and said she won't be registering for the exams again. See photos of the result below..

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photos-girl-laments-over-her-inability.html

cc lalasticlala

3 Shares

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 22, 2016
make she go wash head

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by bastien: 6:47am On Dec 22, 2016
That's Nigeria for u, some person go come hear talk say na because she come from delta state that's why OAU no give her admission.

And they expect more first class with all the olodos wey gain admission

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by 4reala(m): 6:48am On Dec 22, 2016
Nothing wey we no go see for dis Chanji regime angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by optional1(f): 6:49am On Dec 22, 2016
she better confess her sins before is too late....
For her mind now she is blaming to groups buhari govt and witches in her village.
Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by eezeribe(m): 6:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Automatic scholarship for her... Trust Nigerians and public show of sympathy and charity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by DonLo: 6:51am On Dec 22, 2016
There must have been a mix up somewhere. I know OAU for one thing and that is the reasonable perceived fairness in admission process into Medicine. Never trust others applying to study medicine as they might have had a better result but it seems unlikely seeing her O level results too. But at least she should have been given another course.
I'll try calling Prof Fatusi, the provost attention to it if possible.
Lala please move this to front page let OAU come explain, save someone's destiny.

MODIFIED: On a second look at her result, it shows her O Level result is weak when you look at the subjects that matters in the 5 credit requirement. Schools now use point system. Her Biology, Chemistry and Physics are weak and considering that Jamb and O level carries 50%. A candidates with 270 and A1(s) in these subjects would have counteracted her jamb result. But let the school clarify so as to clear our already biased mind of them cheating her.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by eph12(m): 6:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Whereas me that scored 199 in jamb got admission this year lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by Dayo4real12: 6:54am On Dec 22, 2016
Y OAU No give her admission, eyi ga oooo

1 Like

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by ivandragon: 6:54am On Dec 22, 2016
the polytechnic would certainly admit her...
except she doesn't want to go to a polytechnic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by dingbang(m): 6:58am On Dec 22, 2016
grin
Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by Mikylopez(f): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2016
na wa ooooo nigeria is 4ked big time.....

3 Likes

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by Nixiepie(f): 7:01am On Dec 22, 2016
Her village witches doesn't want her to go to school at all, she needs prayers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Did you not greet Iya Moroof on your last village trip?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by buharimustlive: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2016
Blame BUHARI....
If his brothers score 5 in jamb and get F9 parallel in waec he is considered better for admission. He/she will graduate with PASS and will still get federal jobs.
Look at what is happening presently, they say there is no civil service job but his brothers are getting federal appointments everyday.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2016
I smell lies. Was any post-UTME held? What did she score in that?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:05am On Dec 22, 2016
the witches in her village are fanning themselves with a photocopy of her JAMB result

9 Likes

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by GoldenJAT(m): 7:05am On Dec 22, 2016
na 2 carry placard enta her school of choice!
Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by Akshow: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2016
University is over rated in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2016
She has just secured herself an admission on scholarship, trust me, the news would be out before the end of the week- power of social media.
But, has she got brains. Distinctions in Maths, FMaths, English, Chemistry, Computer.
These are the kinda students I'd give a scholarship without thinking twice, once I open my endowment fund grin grin
I I wish her the best

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by buharimustlive: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2016
K
Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by trademoore1: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2016
If you read that and are not alarmed about what direction Nigeria is heading. you are a big part of the problem.
That young brilliant lady should be on the Merit list The VC should of OAU needs to get his priorities right if the girl is not offered admission based on her state of origin.
Her Waec and Jamb shows a girl that is brilliant and not one that paid for the exams.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by samcorp: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Thats shitty
Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by Orumatt: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2016
Is this even possible
Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2016
God help her.

1 Like

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by NOC1(m): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2016
optional1:
she better confess her sins before is too late....

For her mind now she is blaming to groups
buhari govt and witches in her village.

if you don't have anything to say shut up. what was your score in Jamb if you ever wrote one? do you know what is 320 in Jamb?

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2016
Lol. Once scored 295 and still didn't get admitted. Naija worse na! Na today?!

4 Likes

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by Silentscreamer(f): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2016
She didn't tell what she scored in post ume.. Post ume score is far more important than jamb score.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by rabex123(m): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2016
4reala:
Nothing wey we no go see for dis Chanji regime angry
Shut your crap

1 Like

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by paragon40(m): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2016
This is not funny... Thse days admission was automatic for candidates like this...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by sapientia1(m): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2016
Most things don't work on merit in this country. May GOD help us. I am sure she will get a scholarship, I trust Nigerians on that.

1 Like

Re: Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB by seeyouin2019: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2016
Only in Xoojeria, where ethnicity and quota systm towers high above brilliance...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Public And Private University Students Battle On Twitter For Supremacyy / Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head / Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.