Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

U. I Student Embarrassed His Alma-mater. See Video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U. I Student Embarrassed His Alma-mater. See Video (436 Views)

Nigerian Man Returns To His Alma Amter In Akwa Ibom To Build A Computer Lab / LASU Students Defeat U.I, Futa And Others At Inter-university Debate In Funaab / Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U. I Student Embarrassed His Alma-mater. See Video by sojiboy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
https://instagram.com/p/-BhC8CPB-M/.

See how a Kogi Boy, University of ibadan student Embarrassed his school. Ayam Ashamed.
Re: U. I Student Embarrassed His Alma-mater. See Video by ginstinct(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hey bro, for the fact that you want to hit the front page doesn't mean you should post anything you see...The guy claimed to be a student of UI that doesn't mean he is/was a uite, everyone wants to associate with good things. We don't dress,talk or behave like this in UI. UI..First and Best!

(1) (Reply)

Drop Ur Numberz To Be Added On Oou,unilag,oau Etc Whatsapp Grup Now!!! / FUNNY- My Needs For The New Academic Session / Great Quotes From Nairalanders With Great Intellect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.