Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,059 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Great Quotes From Nairalanders With Great Intellect - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Quotes From Nairalanders With Great Intellect (439 Views)

Test Your 'MORAL PSYCHOLOGICAL INTELLECT POWER' With This Question. / 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Quotes From Nairalanders With Great Intellect by jnichole(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]greetings fellow nairalanders let us all come together pool our resourses(brain) to create quotes and motivational words i start with these the mind is the most maleable of all elements it can be bent due to external influence and also can be straightened by external forces whatever life churns out to us we take and rebrand to suit our needs i drop my pen at this moment.let the education continue
Re: Great Quotes From Nairalanders With Great Intellect by BrightEye(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dnt get u
Re: Great Quotes From Nairalanders With Great Intellect by ikubch(m): 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
jnichole:
[color=#770077][/color]greetings fellow nairalanders let us all come together pool our resourses(brain) to create quotes and motivational words i start with these the mind is the most maleable of all elements it can be bent due to external influence and also can be straightened by external forces whatever life churns out to us we take and rebrand to suit our needs i drop my pen at this moment.let the education continue
If your problem is smaller than you, bully it but if bigger than you, ignore it.
Re: Great Quotes From Nairalanders With Great Intellect by jnichole(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
ikubch:

If your problem is smaller than you, bully it but if bigger than you, ignore it.
Nice one there

(1) (Reply)

Unical Postgraduate Applicants 2015/2016 / 20 Reasons Eduction Is Failing The Economy!!!!!! Part 1 / Taraba State Tribunal: General Overview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.