Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

How Do I Preserved Vegetable Juice To Last Longer? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Preserved Vegetable Juice To Last Longer? (1847 Views)

Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew / 17 Fresh Fruit And Vegetable Juice Formulas And Their Benefits / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Preserved Vegetable Juice To Last Longer? by Princewell2012(m): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hello nairalanders, pls who knows how to preserved flower juice, which will be able to last longer?

Or is there any special items i may mixed with it? that may make it to last long, pending whenever i may decided to use it?

Your contributions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: How Do I Preserved Vegetable Juice To Last Longer? by Princewell2012(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2015
Does anyone has any idea on how to preserved vegetable juice or fruit juice?
Re: How Do I Preserved Vegetable Juice To Last Longer? by SURElee(f): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Vegetable/fruit juices can be preserved by refrigeration/freezing if you have stable power supply. But its better to extract or make your juices and consume immediately so as get the desired nutrients that can get lost/denatured during the refrgeration/freezing process.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Preserved Vegetable Juice To Last Longer? by aydelicious: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
Princewell2012:
Does anyone has any idea on how to preserved vegetable juice or fruit juice?
Yes,i have the idea and answers to it but how many days did you want it to be preserved ?.
Re: How Do I Preserved Vegetable Juice To Last Longer? by Princewell2012(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
aydelicious:

Yes,i have the idea and answers to it but how many days did you want it to be preserved ?.
Hmmmm yes this exactly the types of question i needed.

I wanted to put it on shelf, i don't know if you get what i mean, may be a at least for months!!! Thanks for cooperation.
Re: How Do I Preserved Vegetable Juice To Last Longer? by Princewell2012(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
SURElee:
Vegetable/fruit juices can be preserved by refrigeration/freezing if you have stable power supply. But its better to extract or make your juices and consume immediately so as get the desired nutrients that can get lost/denatured during the refrgeration/freezing process.

Thank you.
Thanks God bless you.
Re: How Do I Preserved Vegetable Juice To Last Longer? by aydelicious: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Princewell2012:
Hmmmm yes this exactly the types of question i needed.

I wanted to put it on shelf, i dont know if get, what i mean. may be a atleast for months!!! Thanks coperation.
I don't real understand what you are trying to say oo,.
Re: How Do I Preserved Vegetable Juice To Last Longer? by Princewell2012(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
aydelicious:

I don't real understand what you are trying to say oo,.

How do i package a herb that may last up to one week without getting spoiled with the absent of a refrigerator ? Do you get that now?
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Preserved Vegetable Juice To Last Longer? by aydelicious: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Princewell2012:

How do i package a herb that may last up to one week without getting spoiled with the absent of a refrigerator ? Do you get that now?
Thanks.
okay, now i understand what you are trying to say,well is two things you will be doing with it every day,first thing you will do, place it in a cool environment and then keep sprain it with water by Every four hours,but let it be in the basket so that the water will be dealing out when you wealth it with water and then the breeze in the room will also help the life of the herb to last longer
I hope I answered your question every well sa.
Re: How Do I Preserved Vegetable Juice To Last Longer? by Princewell2012(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2016
aydelicious:

okay, now i understand what you are trying to say,well is two things you will be doing with it every day,first thing you will do, place it in a cool environment and then keep sprain it with water by Every four hours,but let it be in the basket so that the water will be dealing out when you wealth it with water and then the breeze in the room will also help the life of the herb to last longer
I hope I answered your question every well sa.

Hmmm thanks so much. God bless you.
Re: How Do I Preserved Vegetable Juice To Last Longer? by aydelicious: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Princewell2012:

Hmmm thanks so much. God bless you.
you are fully welcome...

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Want To Buy Baskets Of Giant Snail's / Recipe For Flat Tommy / The Many Uses Of Coca-cola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.