Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Photo: ISIS Stoned Two Men Accused Of Homesexuality To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: ISIS Stoned Two Men Accused Of Homesexuality To Death (1692 Views)

2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) / KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos / Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: ISIS Stoned Two Men Accused Of Homesexuality To Death by officialvabadon(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
This photos released by Islamic Sect shows two men accused of homosexuality allegedly stoned to death in Aleppo, Syria..

More photos here:http://www.vabadon.com/2015/11/photo-isis-stoned-two-men-accused-of.html?m=1

Re: Photo: ISIS Stoned Two Men Accused Of Homesexuality To Death by christinie(f): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
I I hate both homosexuality and terrorism.
Re: Photo: ISIS Stoned Two Men Accused Of Homesexuality To Death by lanrehamd: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Who send dem message. So they know dat homosexuality is a crime, but Neva thought dat killing unjustly is a crime. Missplacement of priority.
Re: Photo: ISIS Stoned Two Men Accused Of Homesexuality To Death by benedictnsi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
christinie:
I I hate both homosexuality and terrorism.

Please xplain your signature for me, I wanna learn

**modified**

Anything is affixed to the soil
Re: Photo: ISIS Stoned Two Men Accused Of Homesexuality To Death by christinie(f): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
It means that he who owns the land owns everything on the land.
benedictnsi:

Please xplain your signature for me, I wanna learn

**modified**

Anything is affixed to the soil
Re: Photo: ISIS Stoned Two Men Accused Of Homesexuality To Death by benedictnsi(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
christinie:
It means that he who owns the land owns everything on the land.

Thanks for explaining better...... Was just thinking of the translation I got. Now I understand.

Thank you!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Photo: ISIS Stoned Two Men Accused Of Homesexuality To Death by christinie(f): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
You are welcome.
benedictnsi:

Thanks for explaining better...... Was just thinking of the translation I got. Now I understand.

Thank you!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Burglars Experience 5 Days Of Hell After Breaking Into Home Of Notorious Gay man / PHOTOS: Armed Robbers, Kidnappers Paraded In Kogi State, Ammunitions Recovered / BREAKING: Shekau Challenges Soldiers To Leave Abia And Meet Him In Sambisa Fores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.