Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

My Experience At The Bank Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Experience At The Bank Today (1285 Views)

Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti Bitter Experience At An Accident Scene / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank / April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At The Bank Today by Maximillian1: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
I got an alert today and I decided to go to
the bank to withdraw part of the money for
my school fees and other stuffs I needed to
do..As I got to the bank , I had to use the withdrawal slip since the amount was way above my atm withdrawal limit..After standing in the queue for more than 20 mins due to the crowd in the banking hall It finally got to my turn and when I handed my slip over to cashier,he assessed my account and this conversation ensued btw us.

Cashier;Are you the owner of this account??

Me:*laughing* yes, y do u ask?

Cashier: Are u sure??

Me:*getting serious* I don't understand that question

Cashier: you don't look like the person on the picture here

Me;ah ah..oga what do mean by that

Cashier:*turns to the lady close to him* do these 2 people look alike?? And she replied no

Me:*still confused*let me see the picture there* he shows me*

Cashier: I don't think this account belongs to
you cos you look different frm the
person here

*thats how a quarrel started o and the next thing he goes inside to call the manager..by this time,everyone in that hall were already staring at us*

The bank manager also came out and started asking the same questions again;this time I got pissed off and started shouting..he asked me to calm down and I told him that I had things to do and they should pay my money so I can get the hell out of there..he asked me abt the school am attending and also asked that I show him my atm.I did and I also showed him a few of my passports in my wallet since I had no Id card with me. When I finally did,he apologised and said I was looking different cos I was on low cut in the picture and I had an afro now that I should pls go to my bank of registration and change the pix..I asked him if his branch can't do it and he gave some lame excuses..I just collected my money and walked out..The way people were staring got me really embarrassed and the painful part was that I had to pay the bike man double cos he waited fr almost an hour fr sumtin that should have taken 5 mins..

Has anyone experienced this before??

Sorry fr my errors I was typing too fast
Cc lalasticlala
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by Adaowerri111: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol, you need to update your acct ASAP before you start having tribal marks grin grin
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by boman2014: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by temmyt20(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
advice.....always have an id card in ur purse
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by Mancity26(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
when u bin open d account, poverty na ur landlord, i no wan say u dey suffer but u no dey see money.. Na oluwa don bless u, u real face come show, ur old pix come be like ur cousin brother.. No vex bcs change is constant... Na only my signature na em punish me one day shaaa.. #funnyNation comedian
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by agarawu23(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
That's naija for you
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by chymystique(f): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
lol. That means when you start growing beards too you will change your pics? Those bank staffs were just being michieveous grin
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by Omotayor123(f): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
OP you shouldn't blame them totally, they are just trying to be careful!
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by eleko1: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nothing is wrong here.It is for ur own benefit and security wise.The cashier is just being cautious .because any single mistake, nah her go suffer am.We have a case of customers that can't remember their signature .U have to turn the system for them to see/copy.Sorry for the embarrassment sad sad wink cheesy grin
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by allytinted: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by menix(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
OP ur level don high oo..

Hunger be make u Black nd white then but your appearance is now in colored..

So don't blame the cashiers just enter church this coming Sunday nd give testimony..
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by atilla(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Broda u Shulda showed them ur id straight.

Sorry o. It's hasn't happened to me before but I can only imagine how embarrassed u were wasting time on a Friday in a bank.
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by Maximillian1: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2015
Adaowerri111:
Lol, you need to update your acct ASAP before you start having tribal marks grin grin
lool..m still fwesh o..no tribal marks yet
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by Maximillian1: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2015
temmyt20:
advice.....always have an id card in ur purse
even if I had an Id card,the pix there will look like the current me
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by Maximillian1: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Mancity26:
when u bin open d account, poverty na ur landlord, i no wan say u dey suffer but u no dey see money.. Na oluwa don bless u, u real face come show, ur old pix come be like ur cousin brother.. No vex bcs change is constant... Na only my signature na em punish me one day shaaa.. #funnyNation comedian
:Dlool..poverty has never been my landlord o infact hin no dey even stay fr my area..but I admit,I look a bit different now
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by Maximillian1: 7:21am On Nov 14, 2015
chymystique:
lol. That means when you start growing beards too you will change your pics? Those bank staffs were just being michieveous grin
don't mind them jare
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by Maximillian1: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2015
eleko1:
Nothing is wrong here.It is for ur own benefit and security wise.The cashier is just being cautious .because any single mistake, nah her go suffer am.We have a case of customers that can't remember their signature .U have to turn the system for them to see/copy.Sorry for the embarrassment sad sad wink cheesy grin
I understand now. But that kind of stuff has never happened to me before
Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by Maximillian1: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2015
menix:
OP ur level don high oo..

Hunger be make u Black nd white then but your appearance is now in colored..

So don't blame the cashiers just enter church this coming Sunday nd give testimony..
Lmao..u want my pastor to double my tithe abi

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Bank Today by Maximillian1: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2015
atilla:
Broda u Shulda showed them ur id straight.

Sorry o. It's hasn't happened to me before but I can only imagine how embarrassed u were wasting time on a Friday in a bank.
I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life and I was not with an Id @ that point

(1) (Reply)

Between Linda Ikeji And Kemi O / Awwww! Check Out This Romantic Converstion Between Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife / Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahara Flaunts Massive Boobs,Say She's A Born Again(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.