Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank (40165 Views)

Whitemoney’s Alleged Pregnant Babymama Shares Ordeal With Housemate (video) / Gbas Gbos!! “I Didn’t Go On Vacation With Sophia Momodu” – Davido Clears The Air / Wizkid Hot Babymama Shares Sexy Shots From Her Club Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by jiblotech2: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2018
First babymama of Nigerian music artiste, Davido, Sophia Momodu, in her usual way of giving a narrative, has taken to her social media account to share an embarrassing moment she experienced at a bank recently.

Mama Imade had not so much of a scene but certainly an embarrassing moment for her at a bank when her waist bands decided not to corporate with her, falling off from different parts of her body onto the floor.

Davido's Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu

The vlogger who says this apparently means that she’s adding weight, said she continued walking with her heads and nose up like nothing’s happening.

source: https://www..com/sophia-momodu-shares-embarrassing-moment-bank/
cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

She shared on her page:

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by SIMPLYkush: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2018
Baby mama, she thinks davido give a fvck about her? If he could insult her old man what more can't he do worse to her?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by GudluckIBB(m): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2018
Madam pls beg OBO to activate your waist with a Gucci tarty billion waist chain instead of the 50 50 naira own you are wearing.
He just bought one for chioma

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by Nairalanddist: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2018
cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by Mariangeles(f): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2018
It's funny though...

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
I HAVE NO BEEF WITH THE SOFIA GIRL.

MY CONCERN IS JUST THE MOD THAT PUTS THIS TRASH ON A FRONT PAGE ON A NEW MONTH

ANYWAY. HAPPY NEW MONTH MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS HOME AND ABROAD..

TO THOSE IN THE UK, HOW UNA TAKE SEE THE SNOW THIS WEEK? NO BE SMALL TIN FOR LONDON OOO

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by Cooladex(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Mumu geh

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by jazinogold(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2018
grin

see Title...Office of Davido First Baby Mama

she go get letter headed paper

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by NwaAmaikpe: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

Instead of using a waist bead, she should use a dog chain.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by HeyCorleone(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2018
How Nigerians have managed to make inane people like this relevant, and even elevated to the status of celebrity, is something that tickles my fancy.

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by chillychill(f): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2018
undecided

Always looking for a way to stay relevant

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by millionboi2: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2018
who is she?
Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by harlee(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2018
She quickly expose herself before silly bloggers will, sharp girl...
Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by Gangster1ms: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2018
This ugly woman again angry
Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by ToluSuo(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2018
;DThat's what you get when your ass is denied sex for a long time...
;DThat's what you get when your ass is denied sex for a long time...

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by frizzy092(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2018
OK.Next please
Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by Follysho777: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2018
Dis one don receive title be dat ooo. Just imagine...

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by tempex88(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2018
Before now, the headline would have been " Davido's baby mama shares ...." Nairaland mod are receiving sense
Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by 400billionman: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2018
I don't understand this Rubbish

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by AntiWailer: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2018
See Title

First Baby Mama
Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry Women like this are reasons why Nigeria needs to be governed with strict Islamic laws so as to restore morality in our society. An unmarried prostitute posting seductive contents on the internet to seduce Muslims shouldn't be alive anymore. In sane countries like Iraq and Afghanistan she would have been beheaded for polluting the cyberspace with raunch
and u consider those countries as sane? By the way were u forced to read what she posted? U want Islamic law to be use to govern Nigeria right? We know ur antics and those of ur cohort but be rest assure it will never work. U guys should keep coming in d form of herdsmen ur time would soon be up...

7 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by Himmler: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2018
Is this one too a newsworthy story? WTF is it doing on FP

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2018
folakemigeh:
I HAVE NO BEEF WITH THE SOFIA GIRL.

MY CONCERN IS JUST THE MOD THAT PUTS THIS TRASH ON A FRONT PAGE ON A NEW MONTH

ANYWAY. HAPPY NEW MONTH MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS HOME AND ABROAD..

TO THOSE IN THE UK, HOW UNA TAKE SEE THE SNOW THIS WEEK? NO BE SMALL TIN FOR LONDON OOO
you da London
Be sincere
Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by free2ryhme: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2018
jiblotech2:
First babymama of Nigerian music artiste, Davido, Sophia Momodu, in her usual way of giving a narrative, has taken to her social media account to share an embarrassing moment she experienced at a bank recently.

Mama Imade had not so much of a scene but certainly an embarrassing moment for her at a bank when her waist bands decided not to corporate with her, falling off from different parts of her body onto the floor.

Davido's Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu

The vlogger who says this apparently means that she’s adding weight, said she continued walking with her heads and nose up like nothing’s happening.

source: https://www..com/sophia-momodu-shares-embarrassing-moment-bank/
cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

She shared on her page:

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by blesoh(f): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2018
So people still wear waist beads nawa
Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by ayookunlee: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2018
chain, really embarrassing
Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by rawtouch: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2018
what's the world supposed to do about this now
Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by loluadebayo: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2018
My hatred for waist beads can't be quantified. I hate that shit. if you wear waist beads I'm definitely scared of you and avoiding getting down with you. I don't know why but I'm always scared when I see babes with waist beads
Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by jonadaft: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2018
Senseless olosho

Who's she?

What is her profession?

BabyWHOREma

Olosho want go collect money wey she nor work for.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry Women like this are reasons why Nigeria needs to be governed with strict Islamic laws so as to restore morality in our society. An unmarried prostitute posting seductive contents on the internet to seduce Muslims shouldn't be alive anymore. In sane countries like Iraq and Afghanistan she would have been beheaded for polluting the cyberspace with raunch

Where's d seductive content? I really think u have serious psychological issues.....u jst showed us a peek of the rapist ìn u. To hell with u and ur Islamic laws dat hold only women accountable and not men. So the seductive women are more dangerous than thieving politicians abi? YOU shldn't b alive anymore dullard, ur existence leads to consumption of oxygen amongst various resources meant for others, a scenario I define as a complete Waste.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' / The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.