Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Authority Is Power - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Authority Is Power (973 Views)

Illuminati Home of wealth, fame, Authority and Power. / Is Power Sterring Fluid Diffrent From Automatic Transmission Fluid? / GoPro Ride Alongs / BMW Authority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authority Is Power by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sure we all had a good day, and not bored....

One funny thing that happened today made my day and i laughed and concluded, When a man is in Authority, mehn, he has power!

Dad parked the car along the road and took the 25 litre gallon to get petrol at 87#, trust there is gona be a long queue for motorists. Some guys just came from nowhere after he'd gone and said he parked wrongly_actually forgot what they called it and they started removing the number plate, like Play like Play they said the fine is 15,000.

We were pleading and pleading, and infact it was in front of their office we parked But these guys no gree fa, They dropped some documents for us to fill and we were really confused, paying an unplanned 15grand, Who does that, dey said we should give them 7,5k so we go or we move to the ogas and pay complete 15k, all effort to beg these guys fell on deaf ears o, we must pay this 15k by fire by force or the number plate is gone...

Thats how Pops remembered this man in our street who works in the local govt, and is a top official there and he just saw a calender showing him in the office where we were pleading, he gave this man a call to come to his rescue, before we could say jack robinson, he called those ones and phew, They all kept mute and fixed the number plate sharp sharp, They dint collect shingbain. Even the so-called boss there was dumbfounded ni, when we got away, i laughed and laughed and thank our stars for the man who come to our rescue. Those guys vex ehn and in their mind, dey will beefing the man who came to our aid.

O boy! When you are in authority, you can command!
Re: Authority Is Power by lonelydora: 5:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Please which school (do or did) u attend?

1 Like

Re: Authority Is Power by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2015
lonelydora:
Ask me again!
Re: Authority Is Power by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Very soon Op will come and plead for Frontpage. Mods if Family section can't contain this, shift it with ur left foot to Recycle Bin.
Re: Authority Is Power by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bossforeva:
Very soon Op will come and plead for Frontpage. Mods if Family section can't contain this, shift it with ur left foot to Recycle Bin.
Boss, e ma binu
Re: Authority Is Power by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
lonelydora:

May you be blessed immeasurably for having the fortitude to ask this question.
Re: Authority Is Power by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:

May you be blessed immeasurably for having the fortitude to ask this question.
Pele o, egunmogaji
Re: Authority Is Power by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
MhizTessy:

Pele o, egunmogaji

What's wrong with EgunMogaji that you are showing empathy to him?

EgunMogaji did not request nor require your emphaty.
Re: Authority Is Power by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:
EgunMogaji did not request nor require your emphaty.
I was taught that its Neither request nor require! Or am i outdated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Authority Is Power by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
MhizTessy:

I was taught that its Neither request nor require! Or am i outdated?

What does your misuse of capitalization signify?
Re: Authority Is Power by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:

What does your misuse of capitalization signify?
I know you dont want to insult me, and i dont either, good night...
Re: Authority Is Power by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
MhizTessy:

I know you dont want to insult me, and i dont either, good night...

Unfortunately it's only noon here, too early for sleep for me but enjoy yours.
Re: Authority Is Power by nurey(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Unfortunately it's only noon here, too early for sleep for me but enjoy yours.

This just gave me a 75% info on who you are, and am guessing I am right, but your response will make it a 100%

1 Like

Re: Authority Is Power by abatically(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2015
nurey:

This just gave me a 75% info on who you are, and am guessing I am right, but your response will make it a 100%

Starts with a c and ends with a g.
Re: Authority Is Power by nurey(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2015
abatically:

Starts with a c and ends with a g.
Abatically, you have removed the mask of the masquerade abomination

(1) (Reply)

2002 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GLS For Sale / How Do I Differentiate Between 2007 Nissan Altima From 2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid / BETWEEN ACURA TSX 2010 And Hyundai Sonata 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.