Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,692 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Help A Friend - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Friend (380 Views)

A Friend Was Asked To Resign Because He Has A Company Of His Own. / Only For 18+. Help A Friend Who Is Mentally Traumatized / A Friend Is About To Tender His Resignation Tonight Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend by profnomercy: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
good pm my fellow nairalanders.
let me start by introducing myself,my name is john,i just graduated this year from a prestigious university in nigeria.

i have a friend(name witheld),which had an hardworking and focus attribute,we graduated the same year from the same university(only our courses differ).

this my friend is having a small issue pertaining to his career,he finished with a strong 2.1(4.4 precisely)in a banking and finance as a course of discipline,you can all see he is close to being a real genius.

he had always wanted to become all this commercial bankers(marketing and teller's assistance excluded),although i've always talk to him of his decision being a commercial banker where there are so many opportunities and doors open ajar for him to chose but he insisted on commercial sectors(don't know if he had any planned mission in that sector),as a friend i accepted but he has bin anxious and naive of the kinda position he might hold in a bank according to his first degree(banking and finance),he is not fund of having all this marketing and teller's assistance as a job due to their constant laid off of recent.

as of now he wanted to know the kinda position a banking and finance first degree can hold in a bank.

i'll really want genuine answer from mature mind who had had an extensive experience in the banking sector to air their view.

please as this may sound ridiculous to you i want you to all respond literally as a literate and not raising a Mephistophelean insult to him,and if by any fact you have another industry's or sectors that do really find a finance first degree graduate so impressive you can also list them here for me to be able to convince him.

thanks as i await your mature comment.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Mtn New Job Vancancies / Pls Help A Brother For A Job / Becoming An Investor With Great Social And Financial Prowess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.