Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

How To Create Multiple Twitter Accounts With The Same Email Address. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Multiple Twitter Accounts With The Same Email Address. (1298 Views)

Need Instagram And Twitter Accounts With 2k+ Followers / Give Me A USA Adsense Account And Take This Twitter Accounts / How To Create Multiple Facebook Accounts Using One Email Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Multiple Twitter Accounts With The Same Email Address. by Frankicent(m): 3:35am On Nov 14, 2015
Discovered by Geeklogic.net admin.
how to create multiple twitter accounts with the same email address.
I was so fed up of creating new emails. So, i decide to try out a new method and it worked perfectly well for me.
follow this procedure and you will create as much twitter accounts as you want.
NOTE: YOU ADVICE TO USE YOUR SMART PHONE FOR THIS TUTORIAL.
Preferred browser Opera mini or ucweb.
If you don’t have a gmail account sign up for gmail.
if you already have one just proceed to TWITTER
Wait! Don’t rush the sign up procedure. Twitter offer two sign up options. (See below the sign up link) email instead option &
phone instead option. Pick the phone instead option.

Read more: www.geeklogic.net/how-to-use-one-gmail-account-formultiple-twitter-accounts-2/

Re: How To Create Multiple Twitter Accounts With The Same Email Address. by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 14, 2015
Oh yeah!

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Facebook Group For Grabs / West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 / How To Start A Fashion Blog In Nigeria Completete Tutorial By Victor Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.