Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

The State With The Highest Number Of Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The State With The Highest Number Of Celebrities (2748 Views)

Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos / List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump / Photos Of Celebrities At AY LIVE Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The State With The Highest Number Of Celebrities by nuelzy: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2015
i was listening to one of psquare's old songs...
and then this thought popped up....which state do
u think has more notable celebs??...basically... i
think its Anambra..
the state has alot of celebrities....

starting from the likes of...

phyno

flavour

chimamanda adichie

chinua achebe

psquare

pete edochie

yul edochie

mikel obi

blossom chukwujekwu

gideon okeke

udoka onyeka ( sheila's brother on tinsel )

Ebere okaro

queen nwokoye

nuella njubigbo

ngozi Ezeonu

unoma...( current MBGN queen )

Ebube nwagbo

jim iyke

........to mention bt a few...d list is quite long
bt then lets pass d baton to u..which state do u
think has d most celebs... nd why??

for those dat share my view...hit like nd add more
names
Re: The State With The Highest Number Of Celebrities by Favparis(f): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2015
I think Imo State is the Highest. Those guys are just too much

3 Likes

Re: The State With The Highest Number Of Celebrities by Afrok(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Okay! But has the long list affected the lives of common men on the streets of those states? cry

1 Like

Re: The State With The Highest Number Of Celebrities by dake40(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Ogun State

They are the leaders in all Niches of Life........

1 Like

Re: The State With The Highest Number Of Celebrities by fiftynaira(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2015
State ---It's IMO
L.G.A---- it's MBAISE

#IamIgboNotBiafra

3 Likes

Re: The State With The Highest Number Of Celebrities by ELTON123(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2015
fiftynaira:
State ---It's IMO L.G.A---- it's MBAISE

#IamIgboNotBiafra
ode
Re: The State With The Highest Number Of Celebrities by nuelzy: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
fiftynaira:
State ---It's IMO
L.G.A---- it's MBAISE

#IamIgboNotBiafra
Imo has dia quota tho...bt dey r mostly actors... i still blv anambra has most internationally recognised acts
Re: The State With The Highest Number Of Celebrities by OVB123: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2023
nuelzy:
Imo has dia quota tho...bt dey r mostly actors... i still blv anambra has most internationally recognised acts
Imo state

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Shows Off Bikini Body In Instagram Pic (photos) / South Africa TV Personality, Boity Thulo Dons Super Sexy Revealing Bikini. Photo / Davido House And Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.