Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

About To Start An Adult School.. no Exam & no cert...advice Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About To Start An Adult School.. no Exam & no cert...advice Please (1512 Views)

Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Students Protest Over No Fees No Exam Management Policy / How To I Retrieve Back My Exam No / Osun State University Students React To No Tuition No Exam Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Start An Adult School.. no Exam & no cert...advice Please by berepiki(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is an evening school for adults to come n acquire knowledge in Mathematics n English ALONE...the school will not give any certificate n no writing of exam...freedom to learn without any tension n anxiety...please drop an advice if you've had some level of experience... How do I start it...

My dream is to pass the avalanche of knowledge I have
in basic mathematics to 1 million people that don't know maths at all... I want to teach people that know nothing... I must empty myself before I leave this world... N/B: I have 20yrs experience in teaching basic mathematics... To add to this, I have finished solving all the exercises in all the maths textbook from primary 5 to SS3...i started teaching since 1995...i am just 29...i still have a lot to give before I leave planet Earth...GOD willing

In the area of English, I will hire a very competent English teacher... I can't teach English buh I can create the platform for people to come n learn how to read, write, n speak well in public
Re: About To Start An Adult School.. no Exam & no cert...advice Please by Babacele: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
where are you? n who are your target adult population?
Re: About To Start An Adult School.. no Exam & no cert...advice Please by berepiki(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Babacele:
where are you? n who are your target adult population?
... PH...dropouts n illiterates, business men/women etc that need the knowledge buh they must be staying close to the venue... I don't have a venue yet... Still looking for a hall or office tho
Re: About To Start An Adult School.. no Exam & no cert...advice Please by masties2(f): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2015
Very noble idea. I hope it comes to fruition. Although free I believe exams should be written to encourage the students to study hard. Start from your church and neighborhood. U can use the church premises. Classes should be in the evening, 3 times aweek. Attendance should be taken.

PS I wish you could bring your maths skills over to Lagos. Pls work on issuing a certificate of attendance to encourage the students
Re: About To Start An Adult School.. no Exam & no cert...advice Please by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Consult the consultants Cc: Golden dr. Avicky Xtfield Manie upload111 aktanda
Re: About To Start An Adult School.. no Exam & no cert...advice Please by erne: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
ADULT SCHOOL GBAGADA:

Come And Learn How To Read, Speak, Spell And Write GOOD ENGLISH In 3 Months.
Call: 08139458588, 08053408939
Re: About To Start An Adult School.. no Exam & no cert...advice Please by erne: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
ADULT SCHOOL GBAGADA:

Come And Learn How To Read, Speak, Spell And Write GOOD ENGLISH In 3 Months.
Call: 08139458588, 08053408939
Re: About To Start An Adult School.. no Exam & no cert...advice Please by promisechild(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
ADULT SCHOOL KUBWA, ABUJA

Are you in need of a good private teacher to teach you how to read,speak fluently,spell or increase your stock of knowledge ? Pathway home tutor Abuja is the best. Contact us on 08139018012
Re: About To Start An Adult School.. no Exam & no cert...advice Please by fujirice: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
berepiki:
This is an evening school for adults to come n acquire knowledge in Mathematics n English ALONE...the school will not give any certificate n no writing of exam...freedom to learn without any tension n anxiety...please drop an advice if you've had some level of experience... How do I start it...

My dream is to pass the avalanche of knowledge I have
in basic mathematics to 1 million people that don't know maths at all... I want to teach people that know nothing... I must empty myself before I leave this world... N/B: I have 20yrs experience in teaching basic mathematics... To add to this, I have finished solving all the exercises in all the maths textbook from primary 5 to SS3...i started teaching since 1995...i am just 29...i still have a lot to give before I leave planet Earth...GOD willing

In the area of English, I will hire a very competent English teacher... I can't teach English buh I can create the platform for people to come n learn how to read, write, n speak well in public
How did it go OP?
I just stumbled on this as this same idea dropped in me to help humanity.
Just like some of the commenters have said, you need to measure their progress and that has to come with some kind of exam, test or quiz.
Good luck.
Re: About To Start An Adult School.. no Exam & no cert...advice Please by dogheart: 6:28am On Mar 12, 2021
Where is Kiwi and Berepiki ?

fujirice:

How did it go OP?
I just stumbled on this as this same idea dropped in me to help humanity.
Just like some of the commenters have said, you need to measure their progress and that has to come with some kind of exam, test or quiz.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT Renames POST UTME To Admission Screening Exercise, Charges 7,500 Naira / See The Actual Full Form Of Some Words You Never Knew / Federal University Lokoja 2016 Best Graduating Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.