Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Camp Experience (part 4) Story By Deobaba - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Camp Experience (part 4) Story By Deobaba (669 Views)

"My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / Ebonyi Corper Shares His Orientation Camp Experience – A Corper’s Tale / My NYSC Camp Experience: Iseyin Camp, Oyo State B2'15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Camp Experience (part 4) Story By Deobaba by Icorpers: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Following day, I went to the band spot close to the kitchen and I saw the tdh guy...that my guy na, see u have forgotten

chaii...well, I went to him told him about my interest, this guy finally smiled, and i'm like omg, can you just ask me out

already....haainnn u are just a crush I said, I focused and rehearsals started and this guy is really disciplined.......jeez

and I actually admire him.......awwwnnnn.... He was the president of the band and the others introduced themselves to us. And we

started beating the blocks for rehearsal. I went for my size abeg, I played the snare or side drum which ever you wanna call

it.

After rehearsals, we were addressed, immediately after that we went for food and then resumed series of supposed to be useful lectures.
Some of these guys were just poor at delivering abeg!!! And my NYSC cap did help, plus my size, I got a spot in between, and

my cap covered my face, afterall it is called a face cap. So that was how I got siesta sessions. I got some useful information

tho...@ d lectures and could not wait to update my status on icorpers.com

Oya let me tell you about our afta parryyy...welcome parry...
Well I didn't want to go, but my room was

just too close to the hall, so I could see all that was happening.
I saw Mr huge guy as he walked passed my hostel, I went back

in............'when you see an elephant and a rat, what do you think of?' Hehehehe......naso e be jhoor...
I came out again and I saw

another small person, so I decided to walk past him and noticed I was a little taller afterall, and joy filled my inner most inner

innerful mind...I found out he was in platoon four, I was in platoon three.
The night passed as people mingled together

then I saw one Adeola, had a chat and went our ways, brilliant lady and bright future to have if she is serious.

Come ooooooo!!!!!,

shey you know this is a diary not a story book?
Oya...time to sleep biko...

Once again icorpers team appreciates you for following the series, also for those that have signed up on icorpers.com and those that are yet to lol we say thank you. Hope you enjoyed this particular short piece. stay tuned and continue to watch the space for part 5. Also like our facebook page @icorpersnaija : follow us on twitter @icorpersnaija and instagram @icorpers thanks and stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Edo State NYSC A'16 Stream 1 & 2 Leggo / Nigeria Is Ours, Nigeria We Serve.... Congratulstions To All Batch A Corpers / Aunty Kopa : Welcome To The Culture Shock Of Camp Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.