Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Thanks GAZZUZZ - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thanks GAZZUZZ (1216 Views)

Thank You Gazzuzz / A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks GAZZUZZ by Opeexclusive04(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
I was in a serious fix this evening... rushing to get back home, thinking about pending deals I thought will close tz wk.end, in the middle of this, I gave out my battery so someone can start his car on placing it back, I interchanged d terminals all I heard was a spark( dts when my sense was restored to factory settings), I corrected my self bt twas too late.... nothing would lit even ignition. Immediately I thought about 'Brain Box'. Nd trust me u don't want any Abj electrician tellin u any price about dt Brain box. I called GAZZUZZ... Immediately, he directed me what to check nd fix, I did it... nd Zooom Zoooom my BABY drove me home.. washed it now and am ready for Church!! ALL Hail GAZZUZZ!!!! Thanks Man!!

1 Like

Re: Thanks GAZZUZZ by mayor2013: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Opeexclusive04:
I was in a serious fix this evening... rushing to get back home, thinking about pending deals I thought will close tz wk.end, in the middle of this, I gave out my battery so someone can start his car on placing it back, I interchanged d terminals all I heard was a spark( dts when my sense was restored to factory settings), I corrected my self bt twas too late.... nothing would lit even ignition. Immediately I thought about 'Brain Box'. Nd trust me u don't want any Abj electrician tellin u any price about dt Brain box. I called GAZZUZZ... Immediately, he directed me what to check nd fix, I did it... nd Zooom Zoooom my BABY drove me home.. washed it now and am ready for Church!! ALL Hail GAZZUZZ!!!! Thanks Man!!

What car is this @ op?
Re: Thanks GAZZUZZ by Opeexclusive04(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
mayor2013:

What car is this @ op?
Baby boy V6
Re: Thanks GAZZUZZ by mayor2013: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Opeexclusive04:

Baby boy V6

Hmmm. Your Ecu was made with a voltage protection device reason why it didn't affect the ecu. You wouldn't wana try it with a Siemens ecu.
Re: Thanks GAZZUZZ by sultaan(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
You go to Synagogue?

that is how some people give testimony in church my brother.
Re: Thanks GAZZUZZ by luvinhubby(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Opeexclusive04:
Your testimony for complete if you added exactly what he told you to do that saved the day for you, others will benefit from it.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Thanks GAZZUZZ by arbitrage: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

Your testimony for complete if you added exactly what he told you to do that saved the day for you, others will benefit from it.

Thanks

Exactly my thought, to help others when they fall into same ditch.

1 Like

Re: Thanks GAZZUZZ by Piyke: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'm guessing the ECU fuse in the hood fuse box got fried
Re: Thanks GAZZUZZ by Mojibola(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Piyke:
I'm guessing the ECU fuse in the hood fuse box got fried

More like the battery fuse. Usually an 100A fuse under the hood (fuse box). If you trace the positive cable harness, it should lead you straight to it.
Re: Thanks GAZZUZZ by Piyke: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mojibola:

More like the battery fuse. Usually an 100A fuse under the hood (fuse box). If you trace the positive cable harness, it should lead you straight to it.

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car Tips: Auto Theft Prevention Tips / I Need A Car To Buy From A God Fearing Person At A Give Away Price. / Unbelievable Act By Two Nigeria Policemen On The Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.