Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (216357 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Chestar5(f): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmmmnnnnn....

*make i no talk*

I just wan register my name for here
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by apotek: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3:

this is all I can post for now. I can't post any email exchange between me and others.

those were his messages to me on viber last night. .and missed calls... I cropped out his face and number.

if he wan post nùdes, why not just post? why the noise? grin

This screenshot means nothing. He was mad at you and threatened you. He even said you lied against him undecided
Abeg post better evidence joo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
swagloverss

Since you knew cooga so well

Can I ask if you were also romantically involved with him?
Cos it seems his style of writing has been sexually transmitted to you.
grin grin grin grin

And this is coming from me who has read thousands of coogars posts over the years. So I know how he posts

Whether as Jackal, hucarson, chacal, Xerxes, Sauron, hannibal , le chac
I had to login to laugh abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Its been a while tho

Airmark how far?

I dey aare, i am just a bit busy offline (not coogar's type o, before you change am for me). I am trying to control my goons in London and his abode in ketu axis, to search for coogar and hand him over to the cops asap. Oogun amudo ton lo fun awon amoge ni london ti expire, we are closing in on the fraudster now, no time. Babe3, just like ryback, feed me more.

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chestar5:
Hmmmmnnnnn....
*make i no talk*

I just wan register my name for here

Who you don send nudes to? You better check where you kept all your nudes.

Some people fit tiff am post am here

One NLander told me he has your nudes.

Should I give him go ahead to post it
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by peeparty(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
UniqueGem:
I just came online and don't seem to understand whats happening. I just they see coog, scammer, nude pics, gay, blackmail, nyansh married woman, etc. I no understand. Abeg someone should do a brief summary for me.
Cc Starboard, Odunharry, Sailorxy, et al.
Pls don't leave a comrade in the dark.

Glad I'm not alone on this..
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
airmark:

I dey aare, i am just a bit busy offline (not coogar's type o, before you change am for me). I am trying to control my goons in London and his abode in ketu axis, to search for coogar and hand him over to the cops asap. Oogun amudo ton lo fun awon amoge ni london ti expire, we are closing in on the fraudster now, no time. Babe3, just like ryback, feed me more.

But e no nice sha ooo

I tried preaching on the Chelsea thread but no one was interested

Ni e mi naa ba kuku teni grin grin cheesy

Anyways sha, I dey watch
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Leyqute(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
What's happening? Did Coogar rap.e someone? Guys should spill the beans na undecided
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Okada keep the change I don see them

7 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
My woman my everything

My everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj9vJr-m9_E
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by peeparty(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ete abadie?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by apotek: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
where is the fecking evidence of scam undecided

this is just a case of relationship gone sour.. this gal dey vex..

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
sunlesunle:

Abeg as if you dont know coogar - the one man army. why can't he come here to deny it.

This guy has been on my radar since 2008 scamming the girls of their money and nyanshing them. If na to say only nyashing I no go go complain - na mutual enjoyment.

He walks and talks as if nothing can happen to him after his atrocities.

I told him his day of reckoning was near few months back...I think this is it!

Coogar has up to 50 monikers he can easily pull but he knew very well his balls are in babe3 hand. He is treading softly now. If babe3 can give me more info , i can get coogar put behind bar before next weekend if he is still in uk unless he relocates. May be babe also wants some negotiation with the thief.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
So where is it in the text that he duped you? To me, he's only saying that to make you stop your public lies against him.

You have skeletons in your cupboard and yur not totally clean

My opinion
BABE3:

this is all I can post for now. I can't post any email exchange between me and others.

those were his messages to me on viber last night. .and missed calls... I cropped out his face and number.

if he wan post nùdes, why not just post? why the noise? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by AbuMikey(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Okayy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Bimffo(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
I need more evidences!
Nihilist, How far your mail.

The babe don message you?

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by raumdeuter: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
swagloverss is composing a blockbuster Hold your seat

This would blow everyone away

I have it on good authority that coogar is very pissed and he wants to spill on everyone

I have it on good authority this involves 12 single girls 4 of them now married, 3 married women

And the worst part 4 guys also involved. I heard one guy 4kasibe was involved

One is currently pestering him for sexx but the guy is too fat. (STart thinking of all the fat guys)

Stay tuned to aproko TV

13 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
apotek:

This screenshot means nothing. He was mad at you and threatened you. He even said you lied against him undecided
Abeg post better evidence joo.
Brilliant! That's exactly what I deduced from those images
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by apotek: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
So where is it in the text that he duped you? To me, he's only saying that to make you stop your public lies against him.

You have skeletons in your cupboard and yur not totally clean

My opinion

my guy, u get sense.

imagine, she didn't know he was fraud until after break up..
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by 4nobody4every1: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by raumdeuter: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Bimffo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
airmark:

Coogar has up to 50 monikers he can easily pull but he knew very well his balls are in babe3 hand. He is treading softly now. If babe3 can give me more info , i can get coogar put behind bar before next weekend if he is still in uk unless he relocates. May be babe also wants some negotiation with the thief.

Chaii. You are wicked o. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
airmark:

or maybe she still loves him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sunlesunle: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
airmark:

please don't do this...we want him to come and refute all the allegations.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
apotek:

my guy, u get sense.

imagine, she didn't know he was fraud until after break up..

I think the person with the blackmail idea is the lady. Coogar is only tryin to use what he's got (nude) to defend himself.
I took my time to read everything from every thread, it seems to me the girl/lady has got lot of things she's not telling

#MyOpinion
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by MaziOmenuko: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Some peeps just coming now should calm down before saying what they don't know.
Babe3 had actually said a lot; although most of her posts had been hidden by some over zealous mod. She posted loads of stuffs right from family section, to the Chelsea thread. Unfortunately, those threads are locked and I'm sure the mods are presently hiding the posts.

Babe3, I know you have some plans, don't let anyone discourage you. This is exactly why victims of rape don't cone out in the open, fear of victimization. Get your plans intact and take actions where necessary. You can start a thread and document your evidences if you feel the need.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by UniqueGem(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
peeparty:

Glad I'm not alone on this..
Oya na Raumdeuter. Abeg brief us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.