Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (216506 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
KingTom:
Na wa o
ogaju
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by oloyede252(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Eye don clear.RIP MR coogar nd pls BEFORE u go to *** pm me the man that gave u the 'ISE'.
Thks to mumu of the year nominie BABE3 for this wonderful info.
Scammers plenty for that family section.i suspect those i too know people eg tv01,cocobutter bukyama etc.may God save us
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Timbuktou:
Babe3, you said you were in possession of receipts of financial transactions that transpired between you both? If that's true, you should post them here for all the world to see. All you have posted so far doesn't prove jack.

All those calling this babe strong and shiit, have any of you ever seen a divorce fight? It is dirty and disgusting to bystanders, but the parties involved are trying to outdo each other. If someone came here to defame any of you, you'll probably have done what Coogar did. Babe3 has said nothing, and this thread seems like a gathering of Coogar's enemies rather than an objective thread to get to the root of the matter. We dey look.
God bless you and further increase your intelligence and knowledge

Others seems too blinded by hate
Only a neutral person can see the real truth in this drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nihilist: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Timbuktou:
Babe3, you said you were in possession of receipts of financial transactions that transpired between you both? If that's true, you should post them here for all the world to see. All you have posted so far doesn't prove jack.

All those calling this babe strong and shiit, have any of you ever seen a divorce fight? It is dirty and disgusting to bystanders, but the parties involved are trying to outdo each other. If someone came here to defame any of you, you'll probably have done what Coogar did. Babe3 has said nothing, and this thread seems like a gathering of Coogar's enemies rather than an objective thread to get to the root of the matter. We dey look.

No she didn't...

That was this fella:

swagloverss:

Banned everywhere on NL for 3 days.

Lies Lies Lies
I have seen all the receipts - The hotel was his abode and paid for by his employers. You saw the paperwork and you confirmed it on whatsapp, why are you lying?

If you're not up to date with the drama, step aside and keep quiet.

The show has gone too far to be correcting people who can't tell part 1 from part 5...

16 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Coogar Sha has lotsa emenies.
i swear,to many enemy wanna run a nigga's life.sad
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Go to the European Sports section and check the last6 pages of that official Chelsea thread. Shit got real there. I think he tried to defend himself with one swagloverss moniker, but it was more like threatening the lady than defending himself.

Me self confuse. If they decide to date each other, that's their business, but the issue of blackmailing with nude pix and credit card scamming is just too egregious.
This nude pix ish should serve as a lesson. You see your body everyday so control your voyeuristic urges, dammit! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by coded01: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
TheSonofMark...I'm a very emotional person

You shouldn't have done that especially when someone like me is viewing the thread

Still crying....

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Looool I can see people who have lost rap battles against him here grin grin grin cheesy
LMAOOOOO.
I dy see them too.
#Badbelle is allowed

4 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nihilist: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ishilove:

This nude pix ish should serve as a lesson. You see your body everyday so control your voyeuristic urges, dammit! angry

Ishi I know you hate vulgarity but fvck it....your nudes no go bad o

See that body shape in your dp na?

4 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Burntpalace: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
sunlesunle:

sorry I missed your name.

Then I will take that as evidence that you were not referring to me since you mentioned earlier that the person(s) changed their moniker. If you don't know my new moniker, then you must not have been referring to me.

Pls be specific next time you plan to level such grievous allegations and don't smear innocent people that know nothing of such.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by MaziOmenuko: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ishilove:

Its too late for peeps like me.

Won't be surprise when mine makes front page one of these days grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
danbrowndmf:
How are u so sure coogar is guilty of all this charges?

Brother elo calm down o, ema fi ibinu pe o man bu yin ni football section lo ma support iro o

You dont have info that i have access to, about the fraudster. Aiye coogar ti baje. He is a scammer, confirmed. Ma gbe enu si oro yi.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nihilist:

If you're not up to date with the drama, step aside and keep quiet.

The show has gone too far to be correcting people who can't tell part 1 from part 5...

"If I am not up to date?" You sound like you have brain damage. I should keep quiet? What up-to-datedness, exactly, do you have apart from Babe3's accusations? Are there messages she's showing you offline about him asking for money or conversations about credit card issues? You and I have access to the same info and you're behaving like you're the official arbiter with some special info not available to the rest of us. Stop quoting me if you'll continue spitting everywhere like an imbeciile.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
freecocoa:
You are not smooth enough.
give me the free cocoa. shocked
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by barackohandso(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Coded01 I don show
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nihilist: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Timbuktou:

"If I am not up to date?" You sound like you have brain damage. I should keep quiet? What up-to-datedness, exactly, do you have apart from Babe3's accusations? Are there messages she's showing you offline about him asking for money or conversations about credit card issues? You and I have access to the same info and you're behaving like you're the official arbiter with some special info not available to the rest of us. Stop quoting me if you'll continue spitting everywhere like an imbeciile.

We clearly don't..

The rest of your rant doesn't take away from the fact that you are too dimwitted to keep track of who said what.

Step aside and keep quiet fella. Take several seats. And maybe put a nappy on your mouth...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sunlesunle: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Burntpalace:

Then I will take that as evidence that you were not referring to me since you mentioned earlier that the person(s) changed their moniker. If you don't know my new moniker, then you must not have been referring to me.

Pls be specific next time you plan to level such grievous allegations and don't smear innocent people that know nothing of such.

The fact is that those who coogar nyanshed is on that list. If you're not one of them why should you be worried.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by BABE3: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
nihilist abeg you get mail.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by freecocoa(f): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
KingTom:
give me the free cocoa. shocked
You should ask in private and your wish will be granted.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by AbuMikey(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
TheSonofMark...I'm a very emotional person

You shouldn't have done that especially when someone like me is viewing the thread

Still crying..

I can't laugh! gringringringrin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Timbuktou:

bro no allow mumus annoy you jare grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
freecocoa:
You should ask in private and your wish will be granted.
PM? wink
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by UniqueGem(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Really disappointed with some monikers here. I've been here for the best part of 2hours hoping to figure out whats happening but no one is saying anything whilst everyone is talking.

I have only deduced coogar is being accused by some female on here and everyone is on his neck whereas i we haven't heard from the accuser or the accused. We are just gathered here like some cheap gossips more shameful to note a guy opened this sorta gossip thread.

Airmark, i know you've always had issues with coogar, that shouldn't cloud your thinkin here. Those threats are uncalled for and unwarranted.
Till the accuser comes up with some solid evidence, i'm off this useless thread. Only women are found involved in this sort of discuss.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by MaziOmenuko: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Timbuktou:

"Are there messages she's showing you offline about him asking for money or conversations about credit card issues?

Yes, there are.
Like he said, if you don't know jack about how far this had gotten, just stand aside and watch.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Bimffo(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
If You didn't follow this story from 3pm, You should shut the hell Up! Mods have taken a lot of posts down. And You are not Up to date.

4 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by freecocoa(f): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
KingTom:
PM? wink
Yea.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea.
ok
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shots fired!

This time, ...by Somali pirates. grin

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Bimffo(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
UniqueGem:
Really disappointed with some monikers here. I've been here for the best part of 2hours hoping to figure out whats happening but no one is saying anything whilst everyone is talking.

I have only deduced coogar is being accused by some female on here and everyone is on his neck whereas i we haven't heard from the accuser or the accused. We are just gathered here like some cheap gossips more shameful to note a guy opened this sorta gossip thread.

Airmark, i know you've always had issues with coogar, that shouldn't cloud your thinkin here. Those threats are uncalled for and unwarranted.
Till the accuser comes up with some solid evidence, i'm off this useless thread. Only women are found involved in this sort of discuss.

2 Hours? Niggas have been here 7 hours. And mods have deleted a lot of post. Do U know Coogar sent someone to defend him?

4 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by afrodoc2: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Timbuktou:

Thank you very much. It appears that Coogar has done a Ben Johnson outta here but that alone is not enough proof of the Coog's guilt.
I am not supporting him but it shouldn't be this easy to destroy a man's reputation without real evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.