Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (217004 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 15, 2015
kr0ne:
Life! But why do men always get to bear the brunt whenever they have issues with women? The man is automatically guilty and the public wants him nailed, while the woman plays the victim card. The embattled Coogar probably has little or nothing to say or do to exonerate himself because the opposition clique against him are more in number than the neutrals and those for him put together. I'm not taking sides here but I wish people could judge this matter (since they're bound to judge) from both angles.

Let him put out his defence then. He did with his alternate handle swagslovers for a while releasing bit by bit of tantalising info but that didn't cut it and he withdrew after a while saying he has to go. After then nothing, he's gone quiet as in zilch... a far cry from the battle ever ready Coogar we all know....so watsup. You really think if he was truly innocent he won't have obliterated the babe with concise facts and figures
Gimme a break

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kleppur: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2015
airmark:

True Yorubas will never cover a fraudster. Only bastards will do that. We were thought to be omoluabi and not to spoil our family's name. I am doing well, likewise many yoruba guys i know and some innocent ones are suffering because of people like coogar. I can travel anywhere i want cos my status has changed but many good people are suffering cos of the colour of their passports. Omo ti won ba bi ni ile ire o ni siwawu lawujo. Omo inu osan lon ko ponpo ba iya e. If you are supporting crime, then you should be ashamed of yourself. oyinbo ten na ike fun o tito yin, ara ile yin le tu gba loju, le n 419 kiri. Ojo kan ni tole ojo kan bai ni toloun. gbogbo eyin te n se jamba fun yoruba egbe yin, o se obinrin ni, o se okunrin ni, omo ori igba okin ridi joko eni gbadun laye yin. ofo bayi bayi lomi efo nse , e se ofo ni. Ekun bayi ni yo keyin aye yin. e fe fi owo ekun ra oja erin? Lai oodua o ni je ko rogbo fun yin a fi teba piwada. A lale o ni jeko yeyin be se n fi iponju ba yooba egbe yin. Sise laase.
I have quoted you and do your worst.

you are a fool..
omo ale yoruba ni e. se owa nibe nigbati coogar gba owo lowo babe3?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by northvietnam(m): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
I'm out, night.
. bb pin or WhatsApp
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by lordfalcao(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Chestar5:

whatever, but am 100% clean of dat offence.....

Its only a fo.ol dat will send unclad pics to anoda person...

U neva can tell when it will ruin ur reputation
Dats what i know
but you dy nack like carpenter grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kr0ne(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2015
Toby77:

Let him put out his defence then. He did with his alternate handle swagslovers for a while releasing bit by bit of tantalising info but that didn't cut it and he withdrew after a while saying he has to go. After then nothing, he's gone quiet as in zilch... a far cry from the battle ever ready Coogar we all know....so watsup. You really think if he was truly innocent he won't have obliterated the babe with concise facts and figures
Gimme a break
You can't be certain that Coogar himself is behind the Swagslovers handle. This is a faceless forum - remember. Coogar actually said he's been banned till the 18th of this month and would not like to say much on the issue until then. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing noteworthy from Babe3's screen shots - mere threats from Coogar to expose her nudes. So? How is that relevant to the fraud accusation, which is the bone of contention?

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kr0ne(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2015
funlord:
angry

Where all those family section biatches? I get all una nudes oh? Better 'western union' me something or else I go begin release like AK47?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Dadehmola: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2015
kr0ne:

You can't be certain that Coogar himself is behind the Swagslovers handle. This is a faceless forum - remember. Coogar actually said he's been banned till the 18th of this month and would not like to say much on the issue until then. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing noteworthy from Babe3's screen shots - mere threats from Coogar to expose her nudes. So? How is that relevant to the fraud accusation, which is the bone of contention?

Coogar has decided to remain silent yet one moniker spams the whole place with intimate details of the relationship - The genotype ish, suicide & abortion claims etc all in his defence??
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2015
kr0ne:

You are on a long thing if you still believe Coogar is banned. In fact if you are still believing that swaggslover isn't Coogar or his stooge then you on a longer thing grin
How convenient? Suddenly he can't reply until after 72hrs. What a load of bull crap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 7:32am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Laveda go n sleep.sad
Morning tongue tongue
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2015
northvietnam:
. bb pin or WhatsApp
None.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dharay99: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2015
adeh39:

See your mouth grin

Where is dhar.ay99? embarassed
12:40am....wronq callinq,
So, wahdup...?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kr0ne(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Toby77:

You are on a long thing if you still believe Coogar is banned. In fact if you are still believing that swaggslover isn't Coogar or his stooge then you on a longer thing grin
How convenient? Suddenly he can't reply until after 72hrs. What a load of bull crap
Well, I don't know if Swagslovers is his alternate ID or not? There possibly might be someone who knows their story more than we do. But if that's truly Coogar, shame on him. As for the ban, I'm sure coz he posted a screen shot in the former thread.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by lordfalcao(m): 7:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:

I was going to respond to this insults, then I looked at your DP.

If I looked like you, I'd be angry too.
shots fired

Gbom Gbom.. ..my head my headhead shocked
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by northvietnam(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
None.
cheesy grin u eeeehh. u know I know its not true
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dharay99: 7:40am On Nov 15, 2015
seems a lo† of HOT shows
have been qoinq on here,

Somome plz cc me when an £–war
is abou† ²_kicks†ar†.!
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2015
All those babes from Family section be lurking around - We now know you cross continents just to get d'cked, come out now and tell us what you know and the 'transactions' you have had with Coogar in the past or tell your crony Babe3 to provide damning evidences or shut the feck up.

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kr0ne(m): 7:42am On Nov 15, 2015
KingTom:
Idiots! Idiots everywhere! Abeg I yansh one nairalander and she pay my bike transport back home. Make I confess before she go post am next year. shocked
grin grin grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Gboliwe: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2015
For some of you blaming Babe3, please stop. Babe3 is the victim here. She was an 18year old naive girl who unfortunately got entangled with a 36year old over wise man. That sums up a lot of things.

Coogar is good with words and comes out as a bold and very confident man. If I were looking for a relationship on here, I probably would have fallen for his wit, maturity and all too. How a mature 25year old would have dealt with this will always be different with how an excited 18year old teenager would.

If Coogar wants to debunk all the allegations, he would. He is that smart. But if he decides to keep quiet, that's a totally new Coogar we would be seeing.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by SailorXY: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2015
UniqueGem:
I just came online and don't seem to understand whats happening. I just they see coog, scammer, nude pics, gay, blackmail, nyansh married woman, etc. I no understand. Abeg someone should do a brief summary for me.
Cc Starboard, Odunharry, Sailorxy, et al.
Pls don't leave a comrade in the dark.
Bros the whole talk make little sense to me.
Coog chyke Babe obviously on NL here,
they dated for 2 years,
Babe stays in U.S. Coog stays in UK,
three recorded visits by Babe to UK flying business class premium (big chic cheesy),
both are AS genotype,
they hammered their brains out,
had nude pix for viewing pleasures,
embarked on business trips & online shopping spree,
Babe claims never to know how Coog got all that cash to burn,
claims Coog owes her cash,
coog's PA (in this matter) claims Babe owes him cash,
Break ups, begs, suicide attempts,
talk of blackmail & bull & bull & bull ... angry
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2015
kr0ne:

Well, I don't know if Swagslovers is his alternate ID or not? There possibly might be someone who knows their story more than we do. But if that's truly Coogar, shame on him. As for the ban, I'm sure coz he posted a screen shot in the former thread.

I saw the screenshot too but it was inconclusive so it looked suspicious. We didn't see who banned him and why? Usually those info are there whenever one is banned. Curious though and even if true, he should reply with the moniker he used in informing us of his ban. It's Cougar. Dude wants to wait it out and hope it clears away in 3 days.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2015
northvietnam:
cheesy grin u eeeehh. u know I know its not true
Its true. . My phone is bad cry cry
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2015
Gboliwe:
For some of you blaming Babe3, please stop. Babe3 is the victim here. She was an 18year old naive girl who unfortunately got entangled with a 36year old over wise man. That sums up a lot of things.

Coogar is good with words and comes out as a bold and very confident man. If I were looking for a relationship on here, I probably would have fallen for his wit, maturity and all too. How a mature 25year old would have dealt with this will always be different with how an excited 18year old teenager would.

If Coogar wants to debunk all the allegations, he would. He is that smart. But if he decides to keep quiet, that's a totally new Coogar we would be seeing.

Wa gbayi baba
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2015
ipledge10:
grin grin ask d gal wey u fvck,
Kehinde grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Chelseafan1: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2015
Mourinholic:
I lost respect for a lot of monikers tonight.... A lot.......
To think I used to think they were classy ....

Glory be to God they had something called Education,because their illiterate version would have been disastrous

Anyways sha

Its quite unfortunate y'all see some of them as being special in the first place, there's nothing special about any of these guys y'all exalt and take serious.

Just look at how they all are exposing themselves, the other one only knows how to insult and form bill gates on Nairaland.

Who ever knew he was fvcking and stealing from a 'then' little girl...smh

I'm not however disappointed, too many people living the fake life, only to come online and flex muscles.

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Porthacourt is very hot now(wheather wise) even as fan dy blow everywhere just dy hot.
Abeg make i dy here find some kin things.cheesy

Oga o grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Gboliwe: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2015
Toby77:

Wa gbayi baba

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by northvietnam(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
Its true. . My phone is bad cry cry
. just wanted some level of privacy with ***** shaaaaaa
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2015
Gboliwe:

Are you Igbo I said chop knuckle
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by lordfalcao(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2015
cherryice:
Okay.. airheads could suffice tho..thats if you think you are.
So, whats the answer to my question?

and since yal are now lawyers for the CASE, may I ask what measures are u ppl carryin out to prevent future fraudster acts on NL and future NLders that would stl meet n fucckk thrmselves and the immature one amongst dem comes right back after to cry to you that shes/hes been duped? bearing in mind, you guys ddnt know abt d origin of their fucckking..
We dont want this situation no more
this one is allowed shocked
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Chelseafan1: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Dude go and charge that phone you are holding in your DP and leave me alone.
I'm not the reason you look like you spent 12 months in the womb
Lmfao...omg!! u are evil!!
I wanted to check the pics out, Nigga has removed it sharply. cheesy cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2015
northvietnam:
. just wanted some level of privacy with ***** shaaaaaa
sad when I fix it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.