Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband (2945 Views)

Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) / What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? / Why Are Cases Of Infertility Common With Wealthy Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband by taryour(f): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Acidosis:

shocked shocked shocked
why you come open mouth like this nah rat chop your bread
Re: What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband by Ewuro4: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
taryour:
a lot of posters above me claiming holy holy, spiray gym gym. If I hear. what's the big deal about sharing toothbrush with your hubby or wife. its not like it's a everyday thing a beg. If you can go down low on him and sing praises with his holy junior then what's the hype about the sharing if toothbrush .

me I share everything with my hubby except he doesn't wear my panties and clothes but I wear his at times. It's not about love it's simply BONDING.

Preach sister! grin
Re: What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband by taryour(f): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ewuro4:

Preach sister! grin

Abi na, i tire jare. They make it look like sharing tooth brush with ones spouse is a death sentence, someone even said its discusting.
Re: What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband by Ewuro4: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
taryour:

Abi na, i tire jare. They make it look like sharing tooth brush with ones spouse is a death sentence, someone even said its discusting.

You dey mind them? How are you jare.
Re: What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband by taryour(f): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ewuro4:

You dey mind them? How are you jare.

I dey o omo iya mi. Purse must full na. God bless our sweat. How are you, family, work and business? Trust you all are doing fine.
Re: What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband by Ewuro4: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
taryour:

I dey o omo iya mi. Purse must full na. God bless our sweat. How are you, family, work and business? Trust you all are doing fine.

We thank God.
Re: What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband by Acidosis(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
taryour:

why you come open mouth like this nah rat chop your bread
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband by taryour(f): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
ireneidiva:

I don't know anything more disgusting than someone's wet toothbrush. Well, it's each to his own.

Lol. Some of these people have lost their minds!grin It don't care what you've been up to, I'd rather eat dirt than share a toothbrush.
Re: What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband by ireneidiva(f): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. Some of these people have lost their minds!grin It don't care what you've been up to, I'd rather eat dirt than share a toothbrush.
Their defense is that people do worse things with their mouth. After doing those things, you clean your mouth with your own toothbrush not a shared toothbrush. Disgusting

1 Like

Re: What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
ireneidiva:

Their defense is that people do worse things with their mouth. After doing those things, you clean your mouth with your own toothbrush not a shared toothbrush. Disgusting

...with your own toothbrush that you replace regularly, exactly! You could do just about the nastiest, kinkiest things to each other, it still doesn't follow to share toiletries used to maintain personal hygiene. I'm not here to judge anyone, but we're on the same page, you and I, lol.
Re: What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband by AfricanApple(f): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
toothbrush or no toothbrush, everybody has what disgust them that appeals to other people.
after all if one catch HIV... for better for worse noni grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advise / Is He Trying To Sell Me Off / A Guide For Loosing Weight After Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.