Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) (47581 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) / Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) / Halima Abubakar's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To 'Black-Val' Premiere(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Jusmudi(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
G
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by helphelp: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Arugbo fine geh
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Daraph(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] Okay
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Seculent: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABANGBALI:
wetin dey my mind for this babe dey baaaaaaaaaaaaaad,the husband go kill me grin
Your girlfriend nko? undecided
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
End time
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by brownsug(f): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
see wishful thinking guys dey wait make captain sing Adele song penren but it will never happen *marriage made by God
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Tallestt(f): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
OMG!! can't stop laffin....you guyz are sooo funny....always have sumtin to say. I luv my naija pple
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by ufelove(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mehn.. Future wife you had better be good looking and industrious wink
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by pumpstroke: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
onosprince:
Sweet lady but who be those burnt sacrifice way dey beside her, dem wan stain her
You get mouth sha haba your word fit kill.
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by alkines(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
mama no wan old again
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by totorimi: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
ondo women are just too preety.... cheesy

I agree because I know.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by tman15: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wao, she is so beautiful. you can also get an amazing shape like hers just by following me on my nairaland account

https://www.nairaland.com/2737284/fast-amazing-way-shed-excess
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
you re really concerned about "end time",hope you have given ur life to Christ?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by lolu007(m): 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
The last picture though.. undecided
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by MrCork: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
queenst:
Screen Queen Omotola Ekeinde made a quick appearance at the Road To Yesterday movie premiere last night to support actress Genevieve Nnaji. The screen goddess was wearing a black jumpsuit styled by Moashy styling and a glittering cape by designer Otumemene. See more photos after the cut

[img][/img]

Source: http://examhall.net/home/photos-omotola-stuns-at-road-to-yesterday-premiere/

angry

1 Like

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by MrCork: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
queenst:
Screen Queen Omotola Ekeinde made a quick appearance at the Road To Yesterday movie premiere last night to support actress Genevieve Nnaji. The screen goddess was wearing a black jumpsuit styled by Moashy styling and a glittering cape by designer Otumemene. See more photos after the cut

[img][/img]

Source: http://examhall.net/home/photos-omotola-stuns-at-road-to-yesterday-premiere/

...but y r homebase females all way fat?... dont u people hav gym in that nigeria place?...she aint even lightskin! ! (No ofeense) angry

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Kennitrust:
you re really concerned about "end time",hope you have given ur life to Christ?
I have... Hope u do the same
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by micronut(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
bikerboy1:
The teeth on the last pic is scary. grin

Lol! grin That lady is what the Yoruba called "Eyin oro" or "Eyin wambo" the killing teeths.
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by OLUSAITO(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2015
smiley infact she they 5n, 247 $ she's friendly with people. I like that.
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by screampete(m): 12:11am On Nov 15, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Ibebe: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Mehn, all I need is 1% of this lady's beauty.

So damn tall and elegant!
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by mike404(m): 12:25am On Nov 15, 2015
HEAD BOY AKA BANKY W SEF DEY THERE grin
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by mike404(m): 12:27am On Nov 15, 2015
ABEG NA WHO DEY FOLLOW AVENIDA BRASIL FOR HERE
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by adeoyetayo1: 12:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Ibebe:

. lolz, u av 2 work 4 it grin
Ibebe:

. lolz, u av 2 work 4 it
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by mensdept: 12:37am On Nov 15, 2015
How does she "stun".. Copy copy Yahoo news

1 Like

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 15, 2015
queenst:

That expansive nose sha shocked

Anyways, it's Fathia that I want to impregnate.

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by swezenberg(m): 12:49am On Nov 15, 2015
Some people hate her because she's not from their tribe, but if it is Genny wey no gree marry. She's beautiful and all that. You can't take it from her because she's known within and without. She does not even know haters exist

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by chizpim(m): 12:52am On Nov 15, 2015
I no just understand this end time guy.....everytin end time, end time

1 Like

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by idinc(m): 12:56am On Nov 15, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
dude re u living ur last days? What's up with this end time quote all the time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful New Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo / IK Ogbonna's New Range-Rover Breaks Down During First Trip [PICS] / Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.