Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) (47582 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) / Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) / Halima Abubakar's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To 'Black-Val' Premiere(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by christinie(f): 1:18am On Nov 15, 2015
Pretty woman but she needs to tone/firm up.
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by miqos02(m): 4:24am On Nov 15, 2015
cool
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by kosire(m): 4:40am On Nov 15, 2015
Caught a glimpse of Omotala in an American movie series by name HIT THE FLOOR RUNNING..... She was premiered alongside AKON. She looked this lovely with that Her killer smile....
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by clemzo101(m): 5:32am On Nov 15, 2015
Celebrity pass celebrity ooo. Even Banky dey hustle to snap with her. I key into this blessing. I shall be like this someday.
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 6:16am On Nov 15, 2015
she looks fat...soon she'll be relegated to playing some dude's stubborn mother.... maybe even Ramsey Noah's

1 Like

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Kayforly(m): 6:16am On Nov 15, 2015
biz2get:
THIS WOMAN NO DEY OLD grin grin grin CHAI ,,, WHERE WAS I?? angry

[size=15pt] Here’s The 15 Fastest Cars in the World; No.10 Tops The World List[/size]

where are the cars
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by femi4: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Repent brother.
KennyG
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by homesteady(m): 6:21am On Nov 15, 2015
That's very nice, but I was very anxious to see a photo of the both of them and I was disappointed.
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Sasuwa(f): 6:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Stunning
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 6:34am On Nov 15, 2015
Goodmorning guys!
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2015
femi4:
KennyG

One and only.
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by dpfaces(m): 6:48am On Nov 15, 2015
Video: A 3-year-old DJ wins South Africa’s Got Talent 2015
http://news.dpfaces.com/photo-a-3-year-old-dj-wins-south-africas-got-talent-2015/

Finally, a new student chatting social network like fb.
http://www.dpfaces.com

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2015
queenst:
Screen Queen Omotola Ekeinde made a quick appearance at the Road To Yesterday movie premiere last night to support actress Genevieve Nnaji. The screen goddess was wearing a black jumpsuit styled by Moashy styling and a glittering cape by designer Otumemene. See more photos after the cut

[img][/img]

Source: http://examhall.net/home/photos-omotola-stuns-at-road-to-yesterday-premiere/
Magnificent Omosexy.
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by paulzee94(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2015
She looks fabulous on that dress....
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by FREEEMANAN(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Lovely
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2015
is she getting fatter? she needs to eat less and exercise more.
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by HARRYzbrown(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2015
coolEnd time guys shaaa.....I won't say anything till I dNt see u guys in heaven lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2015
She just stole d show! embarassed
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by yhuconnect: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2015
She looks good, everything in the right places..
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by yhuconnect: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2015
She looks good, everything in the right places.. #www.yhuconnect.com
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2015
christinie:
Pretty woman but she needs to tone/firm up.
yea she's put on a few pounds.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Ezeamara(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
hahahahahaha!!!! na today!
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by lovely17(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2015
I thought Omotola and Genevieve were Rivals?
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2015
Hmmm...Omotola's looking really big...
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by Regis001: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2015
OMO T needs to hit the gym FAST!
Just take a loot at those robust arms.
I guess she couldn't doctor these live pictures as she used to do to her solo pictures.
Her face has also filled out more than usual.
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by scentmarlc(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2015
The bae is really looking dapper thou she is gaining weight

And the last pix thou, d other lady be like "chineke aunty tola abeg make I sharpaly snap with u else I go commit suicide ooo" tongue tongue

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by christinie(f): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yup.
sarutobie:

yea she's put on a few pounds.
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by tunmidon(f): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
Are you trying to say omotola dressing is end time or herself. You know say i don dey warn you since about this your END TIME motto.
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
tunmidon:
Are you trying to say omotola dressing is end time or herself. You know say i don dey warn you since about this your END TIME motto.
Satan get behind me
Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by joel4422: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) by adjoviomole(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Can sombody tell dat dude dat he is using an android phone and dat its got a front camera

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful New Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo / IK Ogbonna's New Range-Rover Breaks Down During First Trip [PICS] / Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.