Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Are Girls So Self Centred - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Are Girls So Self Centred (841 Views)

Why Are Girls Like This? / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Money Conscious? Always About The Money!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Self Centred by Johnsown1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
[b][/b] there is a gal that i wanted to date and luved. Bt her interest is in my pockets anytime she sees me,she becomes hungry and request for cash and i gave in to her demand, for while i stopped and starts giving her excuses when ever she requested. Bt as time goes on our pre mature relationship deteriorated and each time i calls her for a discussion, she will nt come bt gives me excuses and today when i called her she said she was coming bt didn't show up as usual.
Right now am really tired of calling. i just quit and deleted her from my memory and am kind of lonely.
Man no be stick, cos i feel like holding a lady sometimes, so i don't know y is hard to fall in luv or the once i have meet are goldigars,
so wht do u think
Re: Why Are Girls So Self Centred by Johnsown1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
She does nt even feel guilt or uncomfortable with the ways things are going on
Re: Why Are Girls So Self Centred by papaput2(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
The earlier the better you know majority of them . Got nothing to offer so y waste your time and money

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Self Centred by Johnsown1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
papaput2:
The earlier the better you know majority of them . Got nothing to offer so y waste your time and money
that is it my guy.
Bt it is finally over,am just cool nw and waiting for a right gal
Re: Why Are Girls So Self Centred by arnold123: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2015
Johnsown1:
[b][/b] there is a gal that i wanted to date and luved. Bt her interest is in my pockets anytime she sees me,she becomes hungry and request for cash and i gave in to her demand, for while i stopped and starts giving her excuses when ever she requested. Bt as time goes on our pre mature relationship deteriorated and each time i calls her for a discussion, she will nt come bt gives me excuses and today when i called her she said she was coming bt didn't show up as usual.
Right now am really tired of calling. i just quit and deleted her from my memory and am kind of lonely.
Man no be stick, cos i feel like holding a lady sometimes, so i don't know y is hard to fall in luv or the once i have meet are goldigars,
so wht do u think
because the are what they are "bitches" (American voice) now days the factory nor dey produce good woman, only the one to bong with ur dick pay dem off and forget their ass just like the way u knew them

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Self Centred by Johnsown1(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2015
arnold123:
because the are what they are "bitches" (American voice) now days the factory nor dey produce good woman, only the one to bong with ur dick pay dem off and forget their ass just like the way u knew them
i don't know wht has happen to our system man, some times when u want to put ur dick in them,don't be surprise to find condom dia or it is over size.
Re: Why Are Girls So Self Centred by arnold123: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Johnsown1:

i don't know wht has happen to our system man, some times when u want to put ur dick in them,don't be surprise to find condom dia or it is over size.
lol
Re: Why Are Girls So Self Centred by Johnsown1(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Why do gals prefer alreadymade guy instead of sticking with ur boo until he makes it

(1) (Reply)

Need Female Friends In Benin / If You Are Interested To Be A Kidney Donor / Hookup In Lagos Only. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.