Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why Are Girls Like This? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Are Girls Like This? (419 Views)

Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies Like This? / Why He Be Like This? / Seriously, Why Are Nigerian Women Like This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Like This? by Roush: 7:33am On Sep 01, 2017
There's this lady i intend to get more close to and possibly marry her as she ticks all the boxes for me.

I am a banker and don't really have time during the week.. I called on my babe to ask what her plans are for the Salah hol that i wanated to spend it with her.

She told me sorry she has a friend (guy) coming from abroad and the dude wants to take her out and that she wud find time for me.

Why are girls like this self?
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by ITbomb(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2017
You dey form busy and bank boss and feel once you ask she would just jump in and roll.

Newsflash, girls too are also ticking and unfortunately, you are obviously lacking what she wants
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
ITbomb:
You dey form busy and bank boss and feel once you ask she would just jump in and roll.

Newsflash, girls too are also ticking and unfortunately, you are obviously lacking what she wants

Mehn bro you wicked gan, well OP he's quite right o. Girls these days are not smiling with you as well. They're also players. Which is why I'm now an advocate of womanizing or having as many as possible to call. When you call one of them & she acts uninterested or busy or not busy it's good to have enough fall back girls.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 08, 2017
ITbomb:

God bless you for being truthful and real with him.

(1) (Reply)

in search / Sorted / I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.