Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) (2184 Views)

50k For The Nite / Please What Is Wrong With 02tvseries.net / What Is Wrong With This Christmas Tree? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Audray(f): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2015
OK . So I am not trying to be an insensitive jerk or offensive. But I think Nigerians are being ####****##! I mean no one has been typing "pray for Nigeria" on their FB walls, changing their themes into Nigerian flag,posting pics of any Nigerian monument or landmark or lighting candles for the scores and scores of blown up people since 2009. But BOOM its France! everyone is "praying for France" cos Justin bieber did it,phyno is doing it and we are now copying them. Every part of t internet I look at all I see is "pray for France" It has become one of those tragic sensational one week internet fads just like the chibok girls.(remember?) Chris brown,Mitchell Obama, Obama sef, rihanna, Beyonce and the likes all wrote"bring back our girls" on cardboard sheets and posed with fake sad faces to take shots and post online and Nigerian celebs and random people all over followed suit like goats then everyone forgot all about it in a week. Remember?!. Good! cos that's exactly wats happening again. Rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 15, 2015
It's not a competition of whose tragedy gets more sympathy. What happened in Paris is awful and that's all.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by ihebrooke(m): 6:23am On Nov 15, 2015
YourMain:
It's not a competition of whose tragedy gets more sympathy. What happened in Paris is awful and that's all.

So the tragedy that is occuring in Nigeria on a daily basis(boko haram) isn't awful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Audray(f): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2015
YourMain:
yes. true but as i said i am not being insensitive. i mean look obviously... most people are doing it because its "the current thing" and CNN and ALJA are broadcasting it bigtime not because they really care about the victims or affected families. its not sympathy.
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2015
ihebrooke:

So the tragedy that is occuring in Nigeria on a daily basis(boko haram) isn't awful?

Yes it is. But Paris is closer to home for a lot of them. Justin Bieber, Michelle Obama, Mark Zukerburg, Beyoncé etc have probably been to Paris hundreds of time. They're familiar with the city. They probably know people in Paris. Obviously it's going to get more attention.
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Audray:
yes. true but as i said i am not being insensitive. i mean look obviously... most people are doing it because its "the current thing" and CNN and ALJA are broadcasting it bigtime not because they really care about the victims or affected families. its not sympathy.

People are doing it cause it's an awful tragedy. And because the world isn't stagnant. You never know what could happen tomorrow. What would you prefer, we all just ignore what happened and focus on one tragedy all the time ?
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Audray(f): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
YourMain:

People are doing it cause it's an awful tragedy. And because the world isn't stagnant. You never know what could happen tomorrow. What would you prefer, we all just ignore what happened and focus on one tragedy all the time ?
ALL tragedies are awful. almost no day passes without t threat of a bomb blast in the north. i am saying that denizens of the internet are turning a trgdy into a fad.
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by MrCork: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Audray:
OK . So I am not trying to be an insensitive jerk or offensive. But I think Nigerians are being ####****##! I mean no one has been typing "pray for Nigeria" on their FB walls, changing their themes into Nigerian flag,posting pics of any Nigerian monument or landmark or lighting candles for the scores and scores of blown up people since 2009. But BOOM its France! everyone is "praying for France" cos Justin bieber did it,phyno is doing it and we are now copying them. Every part of t internet I look at all I see is "pray for France" It has become one of those tragic sensational one week internet fads just like the chibok girls.(remember?) Chris brown,Mitchell Obama, Obama sef, rihanna, Beyonce and the likes all wrote"bring back our girls" on cardboard sheets and posed with fake sad faces to take shots and post online and Nigerian celebs and random people all over followed suit like goats then everyone forgot all about it in a week. Remember?!. Good! cos that's exactly wats happening again. Rubbish!

...Arrrhh...ok we gerrrit...you jerk on Facebook wall at nites (read your post) & you all so a proud lessssssbians (read your other post)...your life is really phuckkup & we will pray for you. You need Jesus! smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Audray(f): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
MrCork:

...Arrrhh...ok we gerrrit...you jerk on Facebook wall at nites (read your post) & you all so a proud lessssssbians (read your other post)...your life is really phuckkup & we will pray for you. You need Jesus! smiley
sooooooo you joblessly went ahead to check out my profile and comment on a thread that i opened eons ago. What is wrong with you?! Leave me the F****k alone.!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by MrCork: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Audray:
sooooooo you joblessly went ahead to check out my profile and comment on a thread that i opened eons ago. What is wrong with you?! Leave me the F****k alone.!

...calm down feminist lessssbian CRACKHEAD..is nairaland your house?..hope...nairaland is a public forum mean we free to walk into when ever what ever...I ssuggest you find man in your life to help your tinkink..you don't like it hear..GO TO YAHOO! (No ofeense) smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by MrCork: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Audray:

..anyways am a lover not a fighter & I will help you...did I mention I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot & am a real man with moiney & single & can help your life from lesssssbianisim! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by shyling(f): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Audray:
Calm down and ignore.
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Audray(f): 12:28am On Jul 07, 2016
shyling:

Calm down and ignore.
Don't worry.That post was from a more ignorant time.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by MrCork: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Audray:

..Audrau hoe can we help u to stop bein a lesssssbian? undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrCork:

..Audrau hoe can we help u to stop bein a lesssssbian? undecided
stop harassing people you fool(no offence ) undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by MrCork: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
ellacute45:

.. I want to help Audray stop becomin a lessssbian so she stops fooolin her sef and I will love to mate wit u....how can u call that harrrasment?? Eddddioit girl undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrCork:

.. I want to help Audray stop becomin a lessssbian so she stops fooolin her sef and I will love to mate wit u....how can u call that harrrasment?? Eddddioit girl undecided

Stop being a fool undecided
Jobless old man
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by MrCork: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
ellacute45:

Jobless old man

.u make it sound like its ilegal to mate wit u...dont u wanna make moiney? £30?....cash?..every female want moiney..GROW UP angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by MrCork: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
ellacute45:

Jobless old man

..will u come to London? smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by MrCork: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
ellacute45:

..r u watching the Olympic on radio? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrCork:

SMH undecided

*Watching* on *Radio*
Cork, are you okay at all
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by MrCork: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
MissHatey:
SMH undecided

*Watching* on *Radio*

Ellacute45 don't hav telivission..she sold it undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrCork:

You are not funny at all tongue
Now fvck off!! angry
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
MissHatey:
SMH undecided

*Watching* on *Radio*

Don't mind the yabaleft patient he wants to be noticed.
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by MrCork: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
ellacute45:

You are not funny at all tongue
Now fvck off!! angry

...yor only option is to watch Olympic on radio if u don't hav television....u a. Nazi racist and if u don't hav moiney..u don't hav moiney(no ofeemse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrCork:

...yor only option is to watch Olympic on radio if u don't hav television....u a. Nazi racist and if u don't hav moiney..u don't hav moiney(no ofeemse) undecided

OK sad
I have notice you
You Don chase boobi finish abi
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
ellacute45:

Don't mind the yabaleft patient he wants to be noticed.
grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrCork:

Ella cute45 don't hav telivission..she sold it undecided
but you are rich cheesy, buy for her nah undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by MrCork: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
Audray:

...so are u still practising lesbianism?.please sheck out my photo profile so i can hook up up and watch.. deal?...am ready to pay cash and u have a great shance cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) by Nostradamus: 1:58am On Nov 04, 2018
Nigerian politicians tire me,nigerian celebrities tire me more but the one wey tire me pass na the likes of mr.cork

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Plastic Chairs And Tables Distributors In Nigeria / I’ve Lost Everything Because Of My Leaked Nude Video – Widow / Guess Who I Am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.