Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I’ve Lost Everything Because Of My Leaked Nude Video – Widow - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’ve Lost Everything Because Of My Leaked Nude Video – Widow (2192 Views)

Serwaa Amihere Nude Video / Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children / Wife Leaked Chat And Nude Pictures Of Miss Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Lost Everything Because Of My Leaked Nude Video – Widow by OrientDailyNews: 6:24am On Feb 21, 2020

By Olisemeka Obeche & Chinelo Nwangene
[img]https://orientdailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Mirabel-Anedo-750x430.jpg [/img]

Mrs Mirabel Ego Anedo, a widow who had spent the last 12 months battling for justice over leaked private videos on her mobile phone says obtaining justice remains her last hope and chances of rebuilding her battered life.

The 29-year-old mother of four children, who is currently locked in a court battle with some persons over alleged leaking and sharing of her nude video, told Orient Weekend that after selling off all her goods and borrowing heavily to finance the case as well as support her family, she was barely living on borrowed time. And threatened to terminate her life if she was not sure that the pendulum of justice would swing in her direction to end her misery.

“I have lost everything I have while pursuing this case and yet people are laughing at me, making jest of me because they know I am a widow and have nobody to assist me get justice. If I can’t find help any time soon, I will end it all”, she told Orient Weekend ahead of the February 18, hearing on the case.

“Depression and pains are swallowing my life. I hardly sleep at night due to what my life has been reduced to, laughing stock. I have no rest of mind at all, because I have lost everything.

“As I speak, those behind this wicked act have ensured that my husband’s family had received the nude video and nobody wants to associate with me.

Mrs Anedo, who hails from Achina in Aguata local government area of Anambra state, but married to a man from Omo in Ayamelum local government area of the state, told this paper that her ordeal started inin January 2019 when she sold her Infinix Note 4 mobile phone to one Chibeze at the sum of N15, 000 without deleting her photographs and videos. By the second week of the following month, February, the nude video clip in the sold phone was on the internet.

She said the buyer was, indeed, known to her, being a neighbour along Survival Line in the market.

On hearing the rumour about the video, on February 12, 2019, she confronted Chibeze who denied complicity in the exposure, claiming he didn’t see the video in the phone. This, she said was even as “Chibeze and other people with him laughed at me”.

According to Mrs Anedo, a woman just got busy playing the video in the market as an amusement for whoever cared to watch. “For weeks I was dying in pain, kept away from the market and contemplated suicide.”

“They circulated the videos to the extent that all, including the security guards in the market, saw it. Both market chairman and chief security even intervened, warning people to delete the videos from their phones and threatened them that it was against the law to damage one’s image on social media. They did not stop and, in fact, sent it to Facebook and WhatsApp platforms.

They even contacted an acquaintance of mine with whom I had a disagreement in the past who now fueled the spread of the videos the more.

“On March 2, 2019, I received a text message from an unknown telephone number, demanding N100,000 and that my acquaintance had also offered him N100,000 to push the videos. I ignored him and my nude video went viral again.

She disclosed to this paper that, because of the nude video leak, she had made several unsuccessful attempts to end her life. “I have drunk poison two times but was saved by doctors and I decided not to take it again because I had figured out that God wanted me to be alive and see to the end of this case.

On the way forward, she insists that her only chance of survival was justice. “Since the human rights organisation, Behind Bars took over the case and got some of the people arrested. They included the buyer of my phone and are currently were detained by the police in Awka, with the case later charged to the magistrate’s court.

“I have been getting calls here and there with people pleading with me to forgive those people but the problem is that I can’t talk in public again. I have lost everything, including my dignity as a woman. My husband’s people have told me to keep away from their compound. It’s only through judicial justice that I can salvage my life.

Orient Weekend gathered that the trial of the two suspects dragged to court over the sharing of the explicit videos of Mrs Mirable Anedo was adjourned till March 24, 2020 when the matter came up last Tuesday, February 18, 2020, at the Magistrate’s court in Awka. It was further gathered that the suspects had been granted bail by the court.

Any financial assistance to Mrs Anedo can be made through her First Bank Account Details: 3065455983

[img] https://orientdailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Mirabel-Anedo-750x430.jpg [/img]

[img] https://orientdailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Mirabel12-576x1024.jpg [/img]

https://orientdailynews.com/cover-story/ive-lost-everything-because-of-my-leaked-nude-video-widow/
Re: I’ve Lost Everything Because Of My Leaked Nude Video – Widow by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 21, 2020
But people wicked o! The heart of a man is desperately wicked who can know it?.All this people will later call theirself her friends and neighbours.This is how some of your neighbours smile when they see you,but if you know how desperately they are waiting for your downfall....... It's good to draw near to GOD and be prayerful.
Re: I’ve Lost Everything Because Of My Leaked Nude Video – Widow by Young03(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: I’ve Lost Everything Because Of My Leaked Nude Video – Widow by pfadom: 7:08am On Feb 21, 2020
Why would a married woman take nude pictures and videos for keep on the phone? A mother of four for that matter.

Second, it's high time everyone knew that the former owner of sold phones and computers is at risk of blackmail.

A good lesson for all.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Lost Everything Because Of My Leaked Nude Video – Widow by GOFRONT(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2020
Well, Knowingly or Unknowingly, she is d Architect of her own predicament
Re: I’ve Lost Everything Because Of My Leaked Nude Video – Widow by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2020
pfadom:
Why would a married woman take nude pictures and videos for keep on the phone? A mother of four for that matter.

My thoughts exactly.
I really can't phantom how women derive joy in making nude videos.

Nonetheless, it has happened. All she needs now is justice and then donations smiley

We all need to donate, for a married woman who saved her nude videos on phone. Ok o
Re: I’ve Lost Everything Because Of My Leaked Nude Video – Widow by scoundrel(f): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
If you read the full article then you better think up a proper business as your patience will pay off eventually. I didn’t read more than two paragraphs.

Nude videos destroy lives? Someone should relocate from their small village. In reality nobody cares. Our politicians, who are the biggest thieves of all, get forgotten after four years of inactivity.

(1) (Reply)

. / Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? / See Nairalander In A Limousine...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.