Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] (74119 Views)

OAU Shuts Down Mosques In Two Halls Of Residence Yesterday. See Why / Elujoba Visits OAU All Hall Of Residence For Inspection (photos) / Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Empredboy(m): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2015
It's also common in oau ileife too. When I was an undergraduate there we had the challenge too especially Mozambique (moz) hall.
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2015
wink used to be in my secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Daraph(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Jaideyone:
the energy, money and time wasted on your education should have been used to raise poultry

Haaba! Oro yen poju now grin grin grin
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by timpaker(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2015
grin
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Skmoda(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2015
watered:
Its only affecting "Yolobas"
Ode ni eh, id.iot tribalistic bastard.
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by lumba99: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Gbam!!
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by olaBanks(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2015
UI authorities do the needful! I was a victim of that insect too, back in OAU!
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by gebest: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2015
It also happened at ikare nysc orientation camp.
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by cassyrooy(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2015
Na here pesin pikin dey come? UI authorities should do the needful abeg.
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by BABANGBALI: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2015
watered:
your mumu na first class
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by BABANGBALI: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2015
Jaideyone:
the energy, money and time wasted on your education should have been used to raise poultry
God bless you
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by BABANGBALI: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2015
Daraph:

Haaba! Oro yen poju now grin grin grin
ko tie to rara. Ode ni omo okoro ye

1 Like

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by MrBen10(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2015
Two weeks ago i suffered a burnlike skin as a result of this electric ant aka skirt n blouse.
The tin go just be like say na fire burn you.

Remedy: i applied karnel oil on it after five days it was cleaning.
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Daraph(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2015
BABANGBALI:
ko tie to rara. Ode ni omo okoro ye

Ema binu,e j'ebure grin

1 Like

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by canalily(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Here in Australia we call it PAAPAwink

1 Like

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by BABANGBALI: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2015
Daraph:

Ema binu,e j'ebure grin
mi mo ebure je,iyan,obe egusi ati eran igbe ni ke fun mi
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by mrjojo: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2015
It also affecting call members here at ISEYIN Oyo orientation camp..Female corpers been lookin wierd cos of this here
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Daraph(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2015
BABANGBALI:
[s]
BABANGBALI:
[/s]
BABANGBALI:

You be glutton
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by efilefun(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2015
watered:
Just like ur moniker your brain is watered

1 Like

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by BABANGBALI: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2015
Daraph:
[s][/s]

You be glutton
no o,i am not glutton o,glutton is just our neighbour,my own name is babangbali
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Daraph(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2015
BABANGBALI:
no o,i am not glutton o,glutton is just our neighbour,my own name is babangbali

grin grin grin grin grin Bro you need to go to church
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by kllinxman(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2015
living in fear... the speed my cloths disappeared from my body d second a cockroach flew pass me.. equals dat of an alpha jet.
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by bayodele73(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2015
if u av u nt bin in contact with dis insect, u dnt kno how harmful it is, it can make u stay indoor for 2 weeks. had an ugly experience wit it, I loosed half of my face.
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by lovely17(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2015
That insect get hin own Just don't kill or else
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by leevya: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2015
dis ant really got swagg..i remember wen my sec school mate clicked and dragged it grin

1 Like

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by amokeme(f): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2015
Aren't hostels supposed to be fumigated every semester? undecided
Why haven't the sch management done that... not fair on the student o
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by buccunmie(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
Very funny insect, it turned my frnd to tu face bck den in secondary school.
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by czarr(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Chibaby87:
We calls it Papa
PAPA exactly!!!!
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by oz4real83(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2015
otimothy:
my dear you had better run to agbowo or ajibode,its been like that when i was there.
very right especially faculty of agric. I used to read there when I was in Uniben because of its closeness to hall4. It happened to some of my friends but to God be the glory I didn't esperience it. We even use to put on thick jackets,jeans and socks while reading there at night because of the fear of this particular insect!
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Christmasdon(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2015
This piss me off, i don,t know why we Nigerians goto school in this country, instead of taking that insect to the laboratory to study keenly on that checkout for the remedy, they are ₹here ranting blouse&SKIRT, look at americans, they we study anything they come across. We goto schoolhere only tobe employed and all sort not. Nigerians! Wakeup.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by possibilita(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2015
That is a sign of hamattam season
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by czarr(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2015
Papa!!!
Bk in sec sch, e plenty for ceiling just dey fall untop people as dem de sleep

Almost all my roommates been get scar,
But i serve a living God grin

If anything touch me for skin,no matter how e pain me.
Na to first look am blow am breeze grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.