Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) (9894 Views)

Picture Of A YABATECH Student Drawing On Water Goes Viral (pictures) / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) / 7-Year-Old Son Demands Iphone From His Father, And His Father Demands This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Eya Kpele grin

Now go sit in the corner with the other dunce from earlier.

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=40060591][/quote]

Shyte for brains grin

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I have Shyte for brains grin

Id rather be an asshole than a m0r0n.
I see U also admitting to having shìt upstairs. Good keep it up
Ure on the right path to recovery

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Id rather be an asshole than a m0r0n.
I see U also admitting to having shìt upstairs. Good keep it up
Ure on the right path to recovery

grin

Okay I'm done playing with you, no need for others to have to waste through your deranged uttering. Next time look before you leap grin

You have the floor.

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
victor2008:
make no sense to me though
Who cook am? grin
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
EgunMogaji:

grin

Okay I'm done playing with you, no need for others to have to waste through your deranged uttering. Next time look before you leap grin

You have the floor.

After U bozo

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Baldeen(m): 12:01am On Nov 16, 2015
tablu:
what planet are u from?
OUGUDOUGOU.
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2015
Woman rapper
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by tablu: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Baldeen:

OUGUDOUGOU.
ougoudougou is to sweet for him humans live there, may be planet of apes will be better...

1 Like

Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Vecto(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2015
victor2008:
make no sense to me though
thats because u are emotionally deranged. smiley
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by gabolz(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Se Oro Niyen?

Dnacode:

You guys shd
1) Stop feminizing our men(e.g the other day I saw a lady paint a male child's fingers and toes with cutex)
2) Stop driving men to feminate behaviours like the pictures above by praising them when you see them engaging in gender defined roles. Another example includes men bathing babies. This should be discouraged by the church.
It blurs the line of gender identity and encourages homosexuality.
This is also why there are many homosexuals among men who are into cooking, baking cakes, hair plaiting.
It should be discouraged. Men are men. Men should not do 'girly things'.
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
ninovandross:
Nice pic, d papa won resemble falz
guy u knw falz....
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Toyade888(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

Perhaps he was raise in some remote Orphanage....

loi dats a little too much
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by damiloladuke: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
old pic

DO YOU NEED LAPTOP LIGHTS? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Good Dad
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Genea(f): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lol
folba:
Gud to know I ave a seconder
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by ninovandross(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedtimi:
guy u knw falz....
bros wetin u mean why I no go know falz, no be him dey play 3 for Arsenal
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by folba(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Genea:
Lol
Here is a gud place to start now
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Genea(f): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2015
folba:
Here is a gud place to start now
oya lets start,me and u
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by IceDude(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Dnacode:

I shd have made my points clearer.
I never meant home cooking. Rather I meant public cooking in terms of restaurants and baking.
Yes the man can own the restaurant but pls he should not be the one taking the public cooking job.
Leave the kitchen for the women. It is a gender defined role. Keep on listening to feminists, you will get lost.
If you have a younger one(female), pls teach her how to cook if she is of age(adolescent) and then leave it for her.
Lol, alrite bro
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by folba(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Genea:
oya lets start,me and u
Reminds me of yemi's song-me and u sitting on a tree KISsing grin
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Genea(f): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
folba:
Reminds me of yemi's song-me and u sitting on a tree KISsing grin
mmmmm,how gud a kisser r u? wink
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by folba(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Genea:
mmmmm,how gud a kisser r u? wink
Stating how gud I am might seem exaggerating but a trial will surely convince u#manofaction
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Genea(f): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
folba:
Stating how gud I am might seem exaggerating but a trial will surely convince u#manofaction
now u gat me in d mood 4 some sensual healing
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by folba(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Genea:
now u gat me in d mood 4 some sensual healing
U remind me of Marvin gaye song-baby I can't wait any longer its getting stronger sexual healing is gud for u
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by Bamoha(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
folba:
U remind me of Marvin gaye song-baby I can't wait any longer its getting stronger sexual healing is gud for u
undecided wtf guys nah go sumwere private
Re: Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2018
Bamoha:
This is one of the sweetest pictures i have seen in a while, what do you think?
the man looking like falze showers love on his daughter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Origin, Aim & Objectives Of SIWES In Nigeria Education System / JAMB: 25% Scored Above 200 Out Of 1m Candidate – Oloyede / Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.