Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Should I Buy A Land Or Invest in Business?... your Advice counts - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should I Buy A Land Or Invest in Business?... your Advice counts (511 Views)

Sell Your Personal Properties Now(land Or House) / Invest In Ibeju Lekki Lands Or Invest In Iphone8 #star City 550k #iphone8 750k / Land Or Car...which Is More Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy A Land Or Invest in Business?... your Advice counts by dake40(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2015
I'm in my 3rd year in the University..and I'v been able to accumulate 300 thousand Naira all through..

I'v always wanted to own a land, but come to think of it, there is few or no employment out there.. If I eventually acquire a land, what will become of me after my Degree, and if I venture into a Business while in school I might not be able to meet up academically...

And if you ask me to wait till graduation, the money will have found it way on something else even before then!......
Re: Should I Buy A Land Or Invest in Business?... your Advice counts by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2015
Buy land. Sell it after graduation. Invest
My advice

2 Likes

Re: Should I Buy A Land Or Invest in Business?... your Advice counts by tablu: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2015
Land speculation is good business in cities like lagos and abuja...buy land u will never regret it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy A Land Or Invest in Business?... your Advice counts by Ephemmm: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
dake40:
I'm in my 3rd year in the University..and I'v been able to accumulate 300 thousand Naira all through..

I'v always wanted to own a land, but come to think of it, there is few or no employment out there.. If I eventually acquire a land, what will become of me after my Degree, and if I venture into a Business while in school I might not be able to meet up academically...

And if you ask me to wait till graduation, the money will have found it way on something else even before then!......

The best thing to use your money to do now is purchasing land even if it is in a local area. Land can be bought and sold on the same day if the seller wishes. However, this will give you much concentration on your studies.

Don't be surprised, you may just need to add little money to the land(if you sell it in future) to engage yourself in any form of business.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy A Land Or Invest in Business?... your Advice counts by omogidi234(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2015
Good reply from everybody here. Bros forget that investment in business at school. No matter the type of business you go into, you will always need someone to back you up when you go for lectures. You know what that means- someone who does not know how you got your capital will want to make so much gain much than the owner of the business.

About 10 years ago or thereabout, they said we were 70 million in Population, today they said we are about 180 million. It appears to me the birth rate is extremely higher than the death rate. This grammar is simply put, Population will increase but land will not increase making land to become high in demand between the ever increasing population.

If you are able to get land free from hassles, please put that money into it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Used Cement Sacks / Brand New 3 Bedroom Flats To Let @ Fagba, Lagos. / One Room Self Con At World Oil Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.