Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,287 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M (76261 Views)

Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute / Opeyemi Enoch Solves 150-Year-Old The Riemann Hypothesis - Bbc World Service / Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Ibebe: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
maestroferddi:
I googled the name Dr Opeyemi Enoch and was expecting him to be feted by the international media for making a such groundbreaking stride.

To my chagrin it was the motley of Nigerian blogsites reporting the news.

This so-called solution get serious k-leg. How can an epoch making intellectual feat that can possibly fetch the doer unparalleled international recognition at par with the Nobel Prize just fly under the radar just like that?

Nigerians and their mental laziness...

How many international communities praise Africans in Africa?

For Africans to be praised internationally, he'd have to be living in the USA.

Don't wait for the international community to praise you, praise yourself.

How many recognitions did Ufot Ekong get?

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Stevez32(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
So kogi is now southwest?
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Nicepoker(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ibebe:

Is Kwara in the SW?

Is Benin in the SW?

Is Togo in the SW?

Gambia?

Sierra Leone?

IVC?

Cuba?

Brazil?

Haiti?

Trinadad and Tobago?

Yorubas are everywhere like MTN.
in nigeria will someone from kogi accepts that he is yoruba?
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Psalm18:
A quick search on Google yields nothing to that effect.
The Riemann problems have been around for centuries. Anybody that has solved one of them will be feted and the news will break the internet.
It's the HIV of the mathematical world.

Until reputable media circulate the news. It remains a fraudulent news.
Few weeks ago, the media was awash with cure of sickle cell by a Nigeria hospital..meanwhile the said procedure has been around for a while.
The Nigeria media needs to retool and retrain its staff
3 Gbosa for you.

3 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by wiseoneking: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hormoniyi:
Yoruba making us proud since time immemorial
i cant withdrawn my congrats and praise to him that i sent before, though info Search confirm its a FAKISTAN STUFF.
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by cornel00(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aigbofa:

Is Republic of Benin in Nigeria? There are omoluabis there as well.

what is this confused baboon saying

have you eaten your 0femmanuugrin
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by 9jatatafo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ayoswit:
And they stil call him dr abeg call him prof already

He should be upgraded to professor emeritus
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by ginggerxy: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
yungchop:
Congrats prof!
Congrats Nigeria!

We Repping real hard. As for those who chose to be derailing threads up and down with their Biafra poos, continue...
i dnt see what solving a mathematical problem has to do with biafra if not that you an idiot

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
cornel00:

Can I be more confused or ignorant than a Nigerian who doesn't know there are Yorubas in Kogi state?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Ibebe: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
cornel00:

don't mind those idiots
instead of them to focus on what they are good at (rape and rituals) they are here claiming other people's land
cornel00 post=40057892:

ndi Yoruba kwenu yaaaa!!!!!gringrin

I can bet Enoch's $1m that you're igbo.

You claim to be competitive in nature but when Yorubas out surpass you, you can't give a man credit. You start to dey insult.

You will kwench with this attitude of fear of competition.

6 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by babafirst(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hormoniyi:
Yoruba making us proud since time immemorial
Ekiti in particular,the brains are endless.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by dozymars(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
OP , no picture of him posted.

If it's some celebrities back side, we would have seen like 3 different angles of it.

We have many genuis like this in Nigeria but they are hardly appreciated here.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Nicepoker(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
cornel00:

don't mind those idiots
instead of them to focus on what they are good at (rape and rituals) they are here claiming other people's land

ndi Yoruba kwenu yaaaa!!!!!gringrin
when kogi got bailout of 50bn the same yorubas claim how careless they are. Now they are claiming that. Same kogi man as their son. Hypocrites.
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by scholes23(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Show us equation and workings #idonbelivit
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Kennydoc(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tolatutu:
Omo Oduduwa grin Congratulations to him
You can't be too sure. He's a Kogite. Could be that his mum is Yoruba, and his dad from Kogi. Afterall, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is neither Yoruba nor Igbo.
Anyway, congrats to him.
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by yungchop: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
ginggerxy:
i dnt see what solving a mathematical problem has to do with biafra if not that i am an idiot

Your mother is also an 1d1ot if you dont know i possese freedom of speech and expression as a Nigerian citizen smiley
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by cornel00(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
cirmuell:
That Man is from the Yoruba speaking part of Kogi State. They are Yorubas, blood & flesh.

isn't that how you fools said that the Igbo speaking part of ND are not igbos

HYPOCRISY AT IT'S PEAK

#ihateindiofemmanuwithpassion
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ibebe:

I can bet Enoch's $1m that you're igbo.

You claim to be competitive in nature but when Yorubas out surpass you, you can't give a man credit. You start to dey insult.

You will kwench with this attitude of fear of competition.

They can only beat Yorubas in eating akpu, even that is not for sure.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by wiseoneking: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tolatutu:
Omo Oduduwa grin Congratulations to him
though i sent my congrat and praise but info search according to a submission on it is that is not validated. Fake alert!

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by cornel00(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
yungchop:

Your mother is also an 1d1ot if you dont know i possese freedom of speech and expression as a Nigerian citizen smiley

only a bastard will call someone mother an idiot

sad

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Malakh:
nonsense some white dude make some shiiit up for you to crack, unnecessary headache....tunji is my yoruba name by the way
You use the internet invented by 'white dude" from mathematics, don"t you? If you don"t appreciate this, you don't belong to this planet.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Obiagu1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ritchiee:
That is the proof there.. http://www.academia.edu/1188935/Proof_of_the_Riemann_hypothesis

Does the proof bear Prof. Enoch's name?

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by IlekeHD: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nicepoker:
when kogi got bailout of 50bn the same yorubas claim how careless they are. Now they are claiming that. Same kogi man as their son. Hypocrites.

First you claimed that Yorubas aren't in Kogi, then you claimed that Yorubas in Kogi don't consider themselves even though in the last confab, Kwara and Kogi Yorubas wants to align with the SW.

Yoruba [Okun] people in Kogi makes up 20% of Kogi's population.

‘Yoruba in Kwara, Kogi must return to Southwest’
http://thenationonlineng.net/yoruba-in-kwara-kogi-must-return-to-southwest/Why Yoruba people in Kogi, Kwara want relocation to Ekiti State

Why Yoruba people in Kogi, Kwara want relocation to Ekiti State
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/yoruba-people-kogi-kwara-want-relocation-ekiti-state-obayori/

4 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Fastworldlinkz(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Get inspired on news, entertainments, sports and lots more at www.fastworldlink..com

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by cornel00(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nicepoker:

no mind them bro
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by yungchop: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
cornel00:

only a bastard will call someone mother an idiot
sad
is your mother also an idiot too??
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
yungchop:
Congrats prof!
Congrats Nigeria!

We Repping real hard. As for those who chose to be derailing threads up and down with their Biafra poos, continue...

MODIFIED
For those e-diots quoting me to say nonsense, the truth is bitter. Take it or leave it, "BIAFRA" is a joke! You can all go and join Nnamdi Kanu in kirikiri for all i care.. *spits*

U r a dumb assh**e. A f**king d**khead. a slowpoke. An animal in human form. Is ds prof. Nt ur papa's mate, y dd nt ur papa bcom reasonable instead he got drunk in ogogoro nd ur d product of dat his misdemeanor.
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by nightmile: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
cornel00:

isn't that how you fools said that the Igbo speaking part of ND are not igbos

HYPOCRISY AT IT'S PEAK

#ihateindiofemmanuwithpassion

Go and die joor or run away to Drogba's backyard like your coward hero Ojukwu. Am from Kogi and my ancestors are yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Shymm3x: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aigbofa:

They can only beat Yorubas in eating akpu, even that is not for sure.

Isn't the Pastor, Oyedepo, from Kogi?

Why do they call him Yoruba pastor?

These emotional people are a menace, I tell ya. grin

10 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nicepoker:
in nigeria will someone from kogi accepts that he is yoruba?
Am from kwara state and am a yoruba man

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Students Present Seminar Paper In Nude / UNILAG Introduces Dress Code For Students (Pictured) / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria's Application Form Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.