Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,412 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning (1028 Views)

What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? / HYPOCRISY--- Another "Sacrificial Offering " Envelope Spotted In Awka Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning by ihesiuloa(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Hello people this happened this Sunday morning as I entered the church the usher at the front entrance handed me the offering envelope, little did I envisage that there was money inside, but when I opened it saw the #500 so I went ahead and added my own offering to double my blessings!
What would you have done if you were in that situation?
N.B please today is Sunday no abusive or derogatory comments.
Re: I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning by Adaowerri111: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2015
you the absolutely right
Re: I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning by adonbilivit: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2015
end time test...but u passed
Re: I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2015
undecided
Re: I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2015
Lol, *everything na double double*

1 Like

Re: I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning by mankan2k7(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2015
God sent u #500 note and u miss the opportunity. Do u think he will come down to bless u? Na joke o, u pass oboy

1 Like

Re: I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning by muheewa(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2015
What You Did was 1000% ok.............God Bless You nd I too.....

1 Like

Re: I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning by AdeniyiA(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2015
@ ihesiuloa,
tell us what the other spirit told you about d money ...
Re: I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning by ihesiuloa(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
adonbilivit:
end time test...but u passed
Haha you sure was right! It was an end time test and I'm glad I passed it.
Re: I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning by ihesiuloa(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
mankan2k7:
God sent u #500 note and u miss the opportunity. Do u think he will come down to bless u? Na joke o, u pass oboy
Thanks man! But if it was $100 bill would you also pass the test... Now Hard one innit?
Re: I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning by ihesiuloa(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
muheewa:
What You Did was 1000% ok.............God Bless You nd I too.....
Amen!
Re: I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning by ihesiuloa(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
AdeniyiA:
@ ihesiuloa,

tell us what the other spirit told you about d money ...
How did you know a spirit was telling me something?.. You must be a prophet! ..lol
Well you are right a spirit immediately told me to remove the #500 and put mine offering which was of course less than #500, I thought about it for a while then another spirit which I believe was the spirit of GOD said what would you really buy with that money suppose you do take it?... It then dawn on me that it wasn't worth it besides that would probably place a curse on me! So I just added mine and immediately I felt peace that was unexplainable.
Re: I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning by AdeniyiA(m): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
ihesiuloa:

How did you know a spirit was telling me something?.. You must be a prophet! ..lol
Well you are right a spirit immediately told me to remove the #500 and put mine offering which was of course less than #500, I thought about it for a while then another spirit which I believe was the spirit of GOD said what would you really buy with that money suppose you do take it?... It then dawn on me that it wasn't worth it besides that would probably place a curse on me! So I just added mine and immediately I felt peace that was unexplainable.

Praise be to God who helped you to defeat the devil...
Let me tell you possible things that could have caused that occurrence ;
1. The money might have been marked and purposely nd intentionally used to test you... by some people in the church(just for testing sake or a covert plan to commit something into you care) or the devil to rob you of an impending blessing, visitation or encounter..
(remember Joseph and potiphar's wife?)

You shall overcome always in Jesus name ..

1 Like

Re: I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning by ihesiuloa(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Praise be to God who helped you to defeat the devil...
Let me tell you possible things that could have caused that occurrence ;
1. The money might have been marked and purposely nd intentionally used to test you... by some people in the church(just for testing sake or a covert plan to commit something into you care) or the devil to rob you of an impending blessing, visitation or encounter..
(remember Joseph and potiphar's wife?)
Amen!

You shall overcome always in Jesus name ..
Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Bless God With Me, I'm Plus 1 Today / Separating Fact From Fiction - How The Illuminati Started. / Panama Papers: TB Joshua - I Have Nothing To Do With Panama Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.