Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,681 members, 7,837,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon (29163 Views)

Majek Fashek's Performance In 1987 In Port Harcourt Stadium (Throwback Photos) / Patoranking Dapper In Suit After Arrest In Uganda / Watch D'banj Performance At One Lagos Fiesta, Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by ikombe: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rixy007:
dat sense u need I pray God gives it to you
i pray he gives it to u stoopid fellow undecided
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by toms55(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
creepsyme:
really? am not current den.
maybe, permit me to recommend some of his latest... Confidential Ft Idris Elba and Shadow Boxer, Zim zimma ft kayswitch, 2 Kriss, Tonto Dike #Tonto nailed it mehn, u should listen to it... please don't forget to mention whenever you listen to any of those tracks.. #bless
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by toms55(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
ikombe:
boss mi, ignore that boy jare.. he is so uncouth
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by creepsyme(f): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
toms55:
maybe, permit me to recommend some of his latest... Confidential Ft Idris Elba and Shadow Boxer, Zim zimma ft kayswitch, 2 Kriss, Tonto Dike #Tonto nailed it mehn, u should listen to it... please don't forget to mention whenever you listen to any of those tracks.. #bless
sure! tnks.
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Rixy007(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
toms55:
Kid, you're hereby ignored
yea av wasted a considerable amount of time of my life on u time I could use on better things..
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Kangol99(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
k
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by darea18: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good for Him
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Rixy007(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
ikombe:
ur not worth d hassle
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Andymiguel: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good for him
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by cirmuell(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ko le ye won cool
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by macaranta(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
toms55:
Oga mi have you listened to Zim zimma? Have you listened to Ko leye won? I know you must have listened to confidential wink

No to all 3...if they were hits I wouldn't have to look for them.

1 Like

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by toms55(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
macaranta:

No to all 3...if they were hits I wouldn't have to look for them.
these songs are receiving massive airplay boss mi, Dbanj now makes classic songs for men who understands wink

1 Like

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by onatisi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
toms55:
these songs are receiving massive airplay boss mi, Dbanj now makes classic songs for men who understands wink
classic songs for where Which radio stations dey play dbanj songs again Maybe Ugandan radio stations
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by oatzeal(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
THE FULL LIST: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates

[img]http://2.bp..com/-TeJRnbEq6tQ/VkjgqJO77ZI/AAAAAAAAI1w/ssYSyTm7Jwg/s640/banner_img2.jpg[/img]
INVITATION OF CANDIDATES FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (DSSC) COURSE 23 SELECTION BOARD

GENERAL INSTRUCTION
The underlisted candidates were successful in the aptitude test for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 23 Selection Exercise held on 11 July 2015. ..

The candidates are hereby invited to appear before the DSSC 23 Selection Board for further screening at Nigerian Naval College, Onne in Rivers State from 23 November – 5 December 2015.

Candidates who fail to report on 23 November 2015 stand disqualified.

The Exercise will involve the screening of academic certificates/credentials, medical test and physical fitness test. Candidates are to come along with the following:

Originals and photocopies of academic certificates/credentials which include birth certificate/declaration of age, statement of results, testimonial for primary and secondary schools attended and NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate.
Writing materials.

Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.

A pair of white canvas/trainers.

Two bed sheets and pillow cases.

A set of cutlery.

Toiletries.

Four recent passport photographs (coloured).

SEE THE FULL LIST: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates HERE AT THE
>>> [size=20pt] SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/the-full-list-nigeria-navy-direct-short.html [/size]
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by JayJustus(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
ugandan girls just no dey fine...we get dem here plenty for school...ahan...y'll need to change your banging position...it's not breeding properly sad

PS: na play play talk ooh
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Rikidony(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rixy007:
badt guy so u sabi dat Kongo slang.. Wa gba yi
your head they there grin
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by leookagbare: 3:52am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by bummyla(m): 5:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Well Done Guys! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by daroz(m): 7:08am On Nov 16, 2015
leookagbare:
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.

This one don't mad abi wetin?
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by dwesternmall: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) / Omawumi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (photos) / Kunle Afolayan Hangs Out With Asa In Paris, France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.