Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Everyday Trailers Falls: FG Please Come To Nigerians Aid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Everyday Trailers Falls: FG Please Come To Nigerians Aid (270 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Pick Ice As Rain Falls (Photos) / Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyday Trailers Falls: FG Please Come To Nigerians Aid by NaijaCuzin: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Its has been a big problem for people to travel via Ore Road(Lagos-Benin road) since they know their life are at stake travelling on the Road which is the only Road linking Lagos to other Southern states and even for people travelling to the Eastern Nigeria.

On 13th of November I wrote about My Experience travelling from Lagos-Benin Road which was based on this same topic.

I will tell you that their is no day that you pass through that road that you will not see either a broken/bend trailer on the bush or a burnt vehicle.

I passed through this same road on the 13th of this month and saw many sad things and today again which I would be going back its still the same issue...

Just in less than 30 mins I have seen this (tank) trailer facing the bush, and one also fell by the side of the roads carrying cartoons, then an NNPC tanker broken and crossing the roads.
Only one thing led to all this catastrophic "Damage road"

I am strongly in support of Sen. Ben Murray Bruce words which said that in order for this Road to be of good Condition, Minister of Road should be using the road, I will say that not on the Minister but the Governors.
Am sorry that I couldn't provide pics.

#Naijacuzin
Re: Everyday Trailers Falls: FG Please Come To Nigerians Aid by NaijaCuzin: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
cry Please someone should flash oshiomole and Ondo governor.
and happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Story / Make The Best Of It. / Valentine Promo For All Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.