Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) (2879 Views)

M-kaze Releases Two Breath Taking Singles Titled, Take You Home And Light Me / Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen / Omarion Vs Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by showbobo(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2009
Please anyone with this song by FOXY BROWN titled GONNA GET YOU HOME TONIGHT
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by ofokasibe: 7:05pm On May 19, 2009
i have it ,, and i have all foxy songs plus all songs from the adina howard , romeo and juliet era
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Raze: 5:24pm On May 20, 2009
Hey, showbobo go to this link and you might get what you are looking for
http://www.jamglue.com/tracks/497501-Foxy-Brown-feat-Blackstreet-Gotta-Get-You-Home
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by ofokasibe: 5:56pm On May 20, 2009
@raze
are u razor on jamglue , if yes , holla at ur boi!
am jamming ur song
razor on the streets razor on the hook holla
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by showbobo(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2009
ofokasibe:

i have it ,, and i have all foxy songs plus all songs from the adina howard , romeo and juliet era
Gimme if u have it na,abi
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by ofokasibe: 6:35pm On May 20, 2009
showbobo am trying to upload my internet speed is like a tortoise running 1500 relay.check raze link now .am sure its there .
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by showbobo(m): 12:58am On May 22, 2009
Its not there na BJ. . . . abeg cry cry cry
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by showbobo(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2009
cry cry
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by ofokasibe: 2:32pm On May 23, 2009
showbobo:

Its not there na BJ. . . . abeg cry cry cry

ok showbobo my internet song is speeding up now. and am uploading for u . no vex i dey do ican exam ni .lol
showbobo my original bobo. na mind tgirl4real and ibkaye . u be the real original orobo. how have u been?
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by showbobo(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2009
been cool bruv. . . How ur end??Goodluck in your exams. . . . Looking forward sha
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by showbobo(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2009
cry
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 27, 2009
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by showbobo(m): 12:12am On May 28, 2009
pls ya'll cry cry cry cry
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by showbobo(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2009
cry
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Nwazo(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2009
lol, Nostalgia is rushing in my mind right now. Chai!!! That was the track back in my secondary school days grin

I for give you the track If I still have all my mixtapes I used to record on cassette lol

Anyhow, It should be pretty easy to find that track on torrents I reckon.
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Nwazo(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2009
Habba Manna, I just realized that showbobo has been asking for this track since yesterday!!!

Wetin Una suppose organize this track for dis guy by now!

My guy, If you neva get am till now let me know, I get betta internet connection. I fit hook you up with sturvs meeenn!
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 30, 2009
A link has already been provided since, look at the 2nd post jor, by 'Raze'.
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by showbobo(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2009
Nwazo:

Habba Manna, I just realized that showbobo has been asking for this track since yesterday!!!

Wetin Una suppose organize this track for dis guy by now!

My guy, If you neva get am till now let me know, I get betta internet connection. I fit hook you up with sturvs meeenn!
Bros abeg i never get am oooo. . . any clue
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Nwazo(m): 11:17pm On May 30, 2009
showbobo:

Bros abeg i never get am oooo. . . any clue

No worries, I gatch you. The track dey balance on my pc! How u wan make I send am? I fit just email the mp3 to you, so which address I go send am to?
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Nwazo(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2009
ibkaye:

A link has already been provided since, look at the 2nd post jor, by 'Raze'.

Apparently be like the link that Raze sent didn't work.
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 30, 2009
Worked perfectly fine for me, you need to be a member, signing up doesn't take long at all and if that particular link fails to work, search the website, there are tonnes of other links for that song.
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by showbobo(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2009
Thanks bruv,Email it to mefrom34@yahoo.co.uk . . . . . One
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Nwazo(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2009
Sorry my guy, na just now I dey wake. I neva even brush teeth yet. So na just now now I check Nairaland.

I don email the track sha, enjoy smiley
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 31, 2009
Guy, i get the song o. I even bought the album in Feb from amazon, just because of that track. I have it here on my lappy.
I don't know how to upload it. I wish i did, u for get am now sharp sharp.
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by showbobo(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2009
@Nwazo,Raze and Gaggi

Thanks buddies. . . I appreciate ya'll kiss
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Nwazo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2009
showbobo:

@Nwazo,Raze and Gaggi

Thanks buddies. . . I appreciate ya'll kiss

Just looking out man, glad we could help.

Omo, u don inspire me sha, I think I'm going to go on a downloading spree of jams from back in the day!
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by showbobo(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2009
nice one bruv
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Raze: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2009
@ofokasibe Na me o! I really appreciate you jamming my song. Thanx, men. Btw, are you on jamglue. Gimme your ID so I could check out your songs or mixes if you gat any.
@showbobo No qualms. What are fellow bloggers for? Lol. Me sef don dey find one song. Romeo and Juliet by Sylk E. Fine ft. Chill. The chorus goes like 'It's like Romeo and Juliet/Hot sex on the platter jus to make you wet' and so on. Any help will be appreciated
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by ofokasibe: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2009
yo raze nice one dawg . i even downloaded all ur songs when i found out that ur nigerian . tight rhymes dawg i wish u could do more freestyles on some sick instrumentals .buzz me when u got new stuffs , my names are flowshow , bolajibroke and bjpumpindogg on jamglue. but i havent uploaded nada yet .bcuzzz of my tortoise speed
now when i tell u that i have a song belief me i got it . the only problem is my internet speed is running marathon when it comes to uploading , but to proof it ama do everything possible to upload silk e fyne romeo and juliet right now 4u raze, right now as in now now now . i told u i got all the tight songs from that era . just belle that
take am http://rapidshare.com/files/241749669/Silk_e_Fyne_-_Romeo_and_Juliet.mp3

@showbobo
he pain me say no be me give u that song o , u know ur my hommie showbobo the original orobo wink ask for more scarce ones like right now i got ur back hommie grin
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Raze: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2009
@ofokasibe Thanks so much men! You are the man 'razed' to power 20. You a real nigga fo real. I wish I could rape your system tho. Can't imagine how many mad classics you got. Concerning the freestyles, I gat enough but I'ma try and upload 'em. I'm kinda working on a mixtape so I'ma keep you posted. Thanx once again.
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by ofokasibe: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2009
ok raze, am ur hommie all day , and i still got all those scarce classics like crazy .
am on limewire and ares , i guess u might stumble upon me on ares get to browse thru my music folder online.i wanna ask if u make beats cuzz i make beats , and i gat some crazy stuff plugins soundfonts etc.
do u know how to rip instrumental off a song? . i got my mixtape coming up too . are u on facebook , if yes i guess i need to add u up. i guess we need to chat add me bjpumpindogg at yahoo hollaback
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Raze: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2009
Yeah, man. I'ma check the ares and find you. Concerning the beats, that's one thing I wish I know how to do. I've tried doing it before but it just got me frustrated so I laid back. I'ma still go back at it tho. Maybe I could get to hear your beats soon. By the way, my facebook id is Seun 'Hyphen Hax' Ifekoya. And I'll add you on yahoo but my mail is razordigital2002@yahoo.co.uk Thanx man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terry G - Fuji Swag - The Guy Don Change Fuji (free Download) / DOWNLOAD MP3 : Phyno – E Sure For Me (olisa Doo) / Download Music Video: Zoro-mabuza-mabuza (mp4 / 3gp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.