Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party (4014 Views)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / 2face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia's Birthday With Beautiful Video / Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing (2) (3) (4)

Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by metronaija: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Technically, there’s no rule that says you can’t wear any outfit you like as much as you want, but this particular ‘Jacket’ has to be Sound Sultan’s favourite at the moment. He rocked this wine black jacket to 2face Idibia’s 40th birthday concert at Eko Hotels on September 20, 2015

Sound Sultan on stage at 2face Idibia’s #Fortyfied concert.
And two days ago, he returned to Eko Hotel in the same jacket as he attended Seyi Shay’s album launch.

Sound Sultan Sound Sultan on the red carpet at Seyi Shay’s album launch....

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/11/photos-sound-sultan-wore-same-suit-to.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by knostbrown01(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
He has no right 2wear cloth bought with his own money again?

Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by Chanchit: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
The guy loves how the suit looks on his body, so why not wear it again and again.

Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by Aceed: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
There will be something wrong with that if being a celebrity means wearing different outfits to different occassions

Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by Gidoka(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Op wat is ur point? he should not wear the cloths again.

Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Is it a sin? The suit I bought 2011,I still wear it.
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by Afrok(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
#U can only be ashamed and scared to wear any clothe or accessory more than once if you borrowed it or bought it on credit# Albert Einstein wink

Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by johnstar(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
So now bcus him wr d suit twice, u dey complain Na u buy d suit for am abi.....ewu. Smh

9ja mentality ehn
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by Princeparix(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
I have 2 shirts that are exactly the same...... Who cares

We should all learn to cut these celebrities some slack and try to understand that they are humans and living is as hard as ikenga mountain...
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by chineduwright110(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
;DItz seems baba dey broke ooo no money to update hm wardrobe afterall itz a natural something he has spent all his money on his shawty
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by talk2omon(f): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Op,what is your point?
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by ayindejimmy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Do you know how much the suit set him back? After all, he no borrow am
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by Dmanlex(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
World Billionaire Mark Z. own 50 tops of same colour and wears dem frequently. Yet Facebook still generate billions for him. He could have throw dem away after wearing dem. Naija mentality tire me. Sound Sultan u fit wear am cum my sister wedding cos d suit fit u self. ....... mitcheww
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by HyDef(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
There's absolutely nothing wrong with wearing the same outfit twice for normal people, but because they are celebrities, people changed the rules... I don't think it matters. What's the point of buying an expensive suit and only wearing it once. It's not a wedding dress.

Mark Zuckerberg wears the same shirt everyday. The same grey shirt. Different shirts but the same colour. He's a billionaire, so if anyone is doing something right, it's him.
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by deekaybeatz(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hian.... Person no fit wear en cloth again?? My brother phyno once said that 'if you dey on ur own, they go release sextape for u'
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by metronaija: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by osesology(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nawa o na dis wan I 4 dey plan to be celebrity? Dem no dey leave person alone simply because he is rich and popular. My niggy Vector was right afterall.
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by ExpertNosa(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
na waooh
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Another jobless lunatic on d loose. Op go n get a life or job wich ever u find first
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by IceDude(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Walai this OP nor well o! Na u buy the suit for am?..........OP fit person wey dem go slap enta coma
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Being a celeb dosint mean i shu wear a cloth nd not wear it again(Imaqine buying a 400k suit)..Na once i go wear am? I dey craze?..Na iceprince dey du dat kind thing'
#No sense in that#

Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by 9jaboi8701(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
DikeOha882:
Is it a sin? The suit I bought 2011,I still wear it.

Guy dat one done reduce value to Coat o grin

Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
You think so? I don't buy your 10k or 15k suit bro, I buy quality product that will last for, I don't patronise aka ewu
9jaboi8701:

Guy dat one done reduce value to Coat o grin
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by Dfinex(f): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
knostbrown01:

Nna mehn!! I tire oo.... Lolss
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by Qualer: 4:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Dfinex:

Nna mehn!! I tire oo.... Lolss

lol! Bayelsa madam!! grin
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by AnnTee: 5:10am On Nov 16, 2015
So what is wrong about that?
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by pretydiva(f): 6:09am On Nov 16, 2015
Oversabi op..wat is wrong in it undecided
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by shhakk: 6:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Being a celeb dosint mean i shu wear a cloth nd not wear it again

Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by iamrealdeji(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2015
Well,Nigerian celebrities love to portray themselves more than they truly are,they act like they're richer than the truly are. People that should act that way are people like Birdman and Jay-Z that truly have that much and can maintain their celebrity status,if you talk the way these Naija celebs talk,you shouldn't be the type to manage resources cos you portray yourself as someone that lavishes resources
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by iamrealdeji(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
WeedSeller:
Being a celeb dosint mean i shu wear a cloth nd not wear it again(Imaqine buying a 400k suit)..Na once i go wear am? I dey craze?..Na iceprince dey du dat kind thing'
#No sense in that#

ice prince? He dey rent outfits? Or where he dey get that kind money?
Re: Pix:sound Sultan Wore Same Suit To 2face Idibia's Birthday,seyi Shay Album Party by writemeshyahoo: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2015
knostbrown01:

Abeg ask them !!!

“I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer / Video: See Big Boobs Of Actress Etinosa Feom MC Galaxy Live Video / Funke Akindele Is No Longer Our Brand Ambassador - NCDC