Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Sunday Ponder Awhile(food For Thought) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Ponder Awhile(food For Thought) (364 Views)

Things You Never Thought God Can Do / The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought / Points To Ponder Upon-Non-Muslims Especially Atheists And Christians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Ponder Awhile(food For Thought) by kingsman66(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
The village drunkard staggered up to the parish priest, newspaper in hand and greeted him politely. The priest annoyed ingored the greeting because the man was slightly inebriated. He had come with a purpose,however,"excuse me father" he said,"could you tell me what causes arthritis?" the priest ignored that too. But when the man repeated the question the priest turned to him impatiently and cried, "drinking causes arthritis,thats what causes arthritis! Gambling causes arthritis! Chasing loose women causes arthritis...." and only too late, why did you ask? Because it say right here in the papers that that's what the pope has! Todays sunday reflection. Corrections are well accepted HAPPY SUNDAY FELLOW NDERS

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Named 2015 Yoruba Man Of The Year! / 10 Little Known Facts About Christmas / What Happens After I Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.